SIXTEEN

Confession

Kai keep cursing and cursing after he was tricked by Ha Neul. Chanyeol was grateful that he sniffed the dish before he could even eats it. He did took a tiny piece of ddeokbokki and once it hits his mouth, it tastes like hell. How does Kai even survived that?

"That Kang Ha Neul surely need something to get her mind straight. She needs to know who is Kim Jong In!!" Kai babbled along the way in the car.

Chanyeol can't help but laughed and giggled.

"Hey, whats so funny?" Kai glared Chanyeol, who seemed like an insane man driving madly on the road.

"And by the way, why are we there in the first place?" Kai asked,

"To meet my fiancee." Chanyeol beamed,

"And where's the hell is she?"

"You saw her already."

"SERIOUSLY PARK CHANYEOL?! WHICH ONE IS SHE?!" Kai shouted, making Chanyeol laughed out of the blue.

"You are seriously insane, Park Chanyeol."

Then, Chanyeol can feel his phone vibrates.

From:Baek

Yo! Long time no see, when should we meet?

"Who is it?" Kai asked,

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol grinned.

"Eww. Gross. It sounds like you're gay." Kai mumbled.

"What if I am?" Chanyeol raises his eyebrows,

"Can you please focus on the road? I don't want to die yet." Kai warned

To:Baek

Tonight? Starbucks at Myeongdong Street. 8pm.


Chanyeol went straight to his house, as he sent Kai to his home. It was scary, as he saw Kai's dad was standing with a stern face, knowing that Kai skipped school. It was 7pm, another hour before he meet his long time bestfriend, Baekhyun.

His father was smoking his pipe while waiting for dinner. Chanyeol rushed to his room, and opened his shirt. He looks at the mirror.

"Oh no, Park Chanyeol, look at your fat tummy." Chanyeol mumbled, as he tapped his stomach.

He went to the bathroom and took his shower. A few minutes after that, he combed his black shiny hair and went down to the living room,

"Mum, dad! I'll be hanging out with Baek, don't bother me!" Chanyeol informed, smiling happily to his parents.

"Ok, honey. Be safe." Mrs.Park reminded.

"No dinner?" Mr.Park asked out of concern.

"Nope. Look at this fat belly, it needs no more food, no worries."Chanyeol grinned, and smooches his dad on the cheeks.

"Whatever, son."

Then, Chanyeol kisses his mothers on the cheeks and walked to his Lamborghini. The phone vibrated again, and of course its Baekhyun.

From:Baekhyun

Hey, dude. You owe me a frappucino! Its 8:17 already!

This kid never failed on knocking him down.


Chanyeol park his car at the side of the road. He walked down the streets and enter the cafe. He scanned the cafe, and Baekhyun's not even there. He smiled to himself, in disbelief, knowing that Baekhyun just succeed on tricking him. He went to the counter and order a large Iced Caffe Mocha for him and Coffee Light Frappucino Blended Coffee for Baekhyun.

While waiting for the drinks, Chanyeol found himself hungry as he scanned the pastries. Those croissants, scones and brownies, never failed making him go crazy about them.

"Umm, Miss. I want a piece of Cheesecake Brownie and another piece of Pumpkin Scones." Chanyeol smiled pleasantly, enchanting the Miss that works on the counter.

"Oh, of course." The Miss blushed.

Chanyeol can't help but proud of himself. He admits that he is a charmer. The way he looks, the way he smiles, he is a perfect flowerboy. But, he's not interested on the girls that crazy over him. That is not pure love. Pure love means something that, something that, he don't even know how to describe it.

"Here your order, sir."

"Thanks." Chanyeol thanked the Miss as he paid the meal.

He brought the tray to a seat near the window and munched down the scone. A few minutes after that, he saw the guy that he was waiting for.

"Hehe, sorry. I'm late." Baekhyun grinned.

"You owe me one." Chanyeol smirked, as he slides down the frappucino towards Baekhyun.

"Thanks, bud." Baekhyun gulped down the drink harshly,

"Anything?" Baekhyun asked, as he took the brownie without hesitating.

"You shameless kid." Chanyeol blurted,

"We're friends, aren't we?" Baekhyun grinned, with his mouth stuffed with a large bite of brownie.

"Whatever. By the way, I've met her already."

"Who?"

"Kang Ha Neul." Chanyeol smiled.

"You mean, your fiancee?" Baekhyun smirked, looking how happy his friend are.

"You can say like that."

"How is she?" Baekhyun asked,

"She's fine and healthy." Chanyeol laughed, purposedly teasing Baekhyun.

"By the meaning of how is she, I mean how is her attitude? Like those divas we got back there in States?" Baekhyun grunted.

"She's beyond expectation. She was hilarious."

"Hilarious? You mean ugly?" Baekhyun choked on his last bite of brownie.

"No! What the hell are you thinking, Byun Baekhyun." Chanyeol angried.

"Then? What did you mean by hilarious?" Baekhyun asked, with his wrinkled his forehead

"Well, you can't stop laughing, seriously, she's funny." Chanyeol giggled,

"You're insane, Yeol." Baekhyun nozzled his lips.

"It feels like I want to kiss your lips when you made it like that." Chanyeol blurted,

"EWWWWW!!!"

"Here's the idea." Chanyeol's face suddenly became serious.

"What idea?" Baekhyun blurrly asked.

"Just listen!"


Ha Neul went to her school excitedly, can't wait to meet Yoon Ah after the long hiatus.

"Yoon Ah!!" she greeted Yoon Ah with a huge hug.

"YAH!! Where have you been?" Yoon Ah asked.

"Somewhere." Ha Neul grinned.

"You know that you missed the exam right?" Yoon Ah reminded.

"Don't talk about that. It makes me sad!" Ha Neul pouted.

"Sorry. Well, my life is lonely without you." Yoon Ah grind herself towards Ha Neul.

"You lesbians are making me going to vomit." Jungkook said with his disgusted face.

"Hello, class monitor." Ha Neul greeted, with a high five.

"You don't know how much the home teacher was teasing about you." Jungkook informed.

"Speaking of the devil," Yoon Ah blurted, as the home teacher came in the class.

As they greeted the teacher, the teacher started to take attendance,

"Oh, our 'beloved' Miss Kang is here," she sarcastically smiled.

"Being rich aren't always everything, right?" the home teacher blurted.

That sentence made Ha Neul froze.

"What is she talking about?" Yoon Ah whispered.

"I-I-I don't know." Ha Neul bluffed.

As the break appeared, Yoon Ah remembered something,

"You know, Ha Neul-yah, a few days ago, a tall slender guy was searching for you."

"Really?" Ha Neul asked, while munching her bun, brought from home.

"Yes. He was tall, handsome, charming, cute,--"

"AND HE SAID THAT HE IS YOUR FIANCE." Jungkook, appeared out of nowhere, cut Yoon Ah dreamy words.

Ha Neul was choking and she immediately drank the water with a quiver.

"Fiance?" Ha Neul repeated, tapping her chest.

"Yes. Fiance." Jungkook replied.

"Hey, Ha Neul. Are you keeping something from us?" Yoon Ah suspiciously asked.

"N, no. I don't" Ha Neul lied.

"To be honest, it is obvious that you lied." Jungkook said with a disgruntled face.

"I, do not lie." Ha Neul sighed,

"Well, if you do, I don't mind. But, if you need a shoulder to cry on, or ears to lend, I'll be there." Yoon Ah caringly said.

"Thanks, Yoon Ah."


Its 11:55. School about to end. Baekhyun just arrived infront of Daehan's high gates.

To:Yeol

Hey, I'm infront of the gates.

Baekhyun took a long stare at the school. He missed this. Its been a long time since he got enrolled in States. The kids in South Korea are indeed different than States. He sighed. He already graduated from high school. There is nothing to regret. Then, his phone vibrated. breaking his thoughts.

From:Yeol

Then, I wish you good luck.

Along with that, the school's bell rang, indicating that the school had just ended.

"Here goes the game."


Ha Neul walked out of the school alone, since Jungkook had some business to do with the home teacher, and Yoon Ah decided to wait for him. Lovey, dovey, she guessed. Today, the results aren't coming out, strangely. But, it was obvious that she ranked #100 out of 100 students. She sigh. Out of the blue, a man , about 173cm tall , has a somewhat astringent eye but a snub nose , and brown hair is blocking her way.

"Excuse me?" Ha Neul said.

"Hello!" he waved, excitingly like a kid.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm , Park Chanyeol."