SIX

Confession

Ha Neul was busy dressing up. Putting herself a white creamy shirt which covers up until her chest, and tight black pants which fits her legs just nice. She slightly curled up her brunette hair. As she walked down the stairs, she bumped with her brother.

"Pfft. Even the heiress of KCorp is clubbing." he snickered.

"At least she respect me." Mr.Kang appeared, out of nowhere.

"At least she doesn't betray me, like you did." and he walked away.

Ha Neul looked at her transformed brother. She silently sighed.

"Curfew is on 11." Mr.Kang reminded.

"Okay, dad. See you tonight." said Ha Neul while gave her dad a peck of kiss on the cheeks.


Jong In swirl the red wine in his glass.

Tonight's the night. Where everything starts, and over. He whispered to himself.

"Hey, Kim Jong In. Why are you grinning alone?" asked JunMyeon while traveling his fingers on one of the girls thigh.

"Just having fun alone, I guess." he evilly smirked.

"I'm looking forward on tonight." Sehun blurted.

"What?" Jong In pretending not to know.

"On your forehead, its written everything, Kim Jong In.  I'm not dumb."Sehun slurped a drink.

"You'll see what happen tonight." Jong In grinned.

"But, Kai. Don't be too harsh on girls." JunMyeon warned.

"Its not my fault that she's getting on my nerves." Jong In defended himself.

"But its your fault, accepting her in the first place." JunMyeon attacked.

"She's pretty, though." Sehun beamed.

"Can you please enjoy the night?!" Jong In groaned.


Ha Neul walked inside of the club and she saw the guys were hanging out in their VIP lounge. She move herself in the middle of the club and having fun on her own. She follows the rythm and moves her hips, joining the crowd. Being in the spotlight, it was easy for Sehun to detect her in the middle of the club.

"Hey, isn't that your girl, Kai?" Sehun asked, while pointing at Ha Neul.

"As expected, she's the same as all girls." Jong In snickered.

"Well, it isn't wrong for a girl to dance around, right?" Sehun rubbed the back of his neck.

Kai can't deny that Ha Neul's swaying y moves made him tense. Her perfect curves causes him to drool. But, he is still aware that this girl is just a normal girl. She is poor, nerd, genius or whatever that doesn't suits him at all. She is just annoying and so obnoxious.

"She is so pitiful. Let her have fun for just a moment will be alright." Jong In smirked.

After for a few minutes,  Ha Neul went exhausted and approach Kai herself. Kai was absorbed in her eyes. Kai took her with a swoop. In a blink of an eye, Ha Neul realizes that she was on Kai's lap.

"You're being naughty, aren't you?" Ha Neul smirked, seducively.

"Well, I'm naughty if I do this."

Kai's lips crashed into Ha Neul's. It was an intense and rough kiss. But Ha Neul was going to make it passionate. Her first kiss should be memorable, right? Kai's tongue made its entrance in Ha Neul's mouth. In seconds, Kai invaded Ha Neul's mouth.

"Hey, this isn't the event right?" JunMyeon whispered at Sehun.

"I don't think so."

Ha Neul believes that Kai was falling for her. She was confident. Kai broke the kiss. Leaving Ha Neul smiling, happily.

"You tastes like a ."

Ha Neul maybe imagining things, but she wasn't deaf enough to hear the word .

"What are you saying, I thought we just ki--"

"Kissed? You're just like those innocent es who though kisses are everything. Its no use being a genius but a fool." Jong In smirked.

"I don't understand, what--"

"You want to understand?Feel this," Jong took a glass of wine and pour it right above Ha Neul, leaving Ha Neul feeling betrayed.

She was never feeling very betrayed, ashamed and angrier than this. Her love for Kai was diminished right in a blink of an eye. She stared Kai in full of hatred. People were staring at her. People were whispering, giggling and laughing at her. She stood up and slaps Kai hard.

"You know, Kai. You don't know me yet." she spoke as she was controlling her anger.

"What? You're just a commoner, Kang Ha Neul." Kai smirked.

"Really?" Ha Neul cupped Kai's face, staring him in disgust.

"No, I'm not. Here's a clue, KCorp." Ha Neul smirked, seeing Kai got fooled. And she left. Leaving all the love she have for Kai behind.

Lovey dovey is over, honey. You should trust Yoon Ah and Jungkook. Ha Neul cried.


"You knocked her down, Kai!" Sehun yelped.

"Bullseye, Kai!"JunMyeon joined.

But the word KCorp kept lingering him. KCorp. KCorp. The most prestigious shareholder company in South Korea. How come KCorp has any relationships with Kang Ha Neul.

"Hey, Kai? You've win!" Sehun slapped Kai's back hard.

Kai glared Sehun sharply.

"Whats wrong with you? I'm congratulating you." Sehun murmured.

"KCorp." Kai blurted out.

"What?"

"KCorp. She mentioned KCorp."

"Oh, KCorp. That company was huge. Our families if combined still could not compared to them. We are considered lucky that they are quite humble." Sehun uttered.

Yes. KCorp is big. Shopping complex, amusement park, museums, oil factories, oil palm field, and many more. They are the famous KCorp. Since decades.

"But, what the hell that she mentioned KCorp?" Sehun scratched his head.

"Thats why I'm asking you!"