THREE

Confession

The next day of school, Ha Neul spilled the story to Yoon Ah, and as always, Jungkook came out of nowhere in the middle of the story causing Ha Neul to repeat it over and over again.

"His friends are extremely good looking and flirty as well, but I understand that they are just trying to help Jong In in getting rid of me." Ha Neul sighed.

Yoon Ah scratched her head.

"If you knew that he wanted to get rid of you, why are you guys are in a relationship? " Yoon Ah asked.

"This is what we call love~" She gasped in happiness. 

"Silly. I can't believe that you are the smartest kid here and yet you are being such a fool  for being in love with someone who doesn't love you." Jungkook mumbled. 

 

 

During break time, the sound of people running through the corridors could be heard. Unexpectedly, it was the gentle Miss Diva Lee Hyeri.

"The date didn't go well, right?" She clumsily asked while gasping for air.

"Of course it went well. You should meet some of his friends! They're gorgeous! " Ha Neul chuckled. 

Hyeri mouth's formed a very wide O.

"No way! That is absurd! You even met his friends?!"she shouted.

"Yes, I did! And believe me, they are more worth looking at than your favorite fanboy Park Ji Min."

Suddenly, a huge crowd was surrounding the corridors. 

"Park Ji Min is back!!" Students mumbled between them.

"Speaking of the devil," said Jungkook in disbelief. 

"No way." Yoon Ah mouthed.

Hyeri grunted while stomping her skinny feet.

PARK JI MIN. 

The guy with the same level of popularity as Kim Jong In except for a few things.

He is a country boy. 

Has a bad temper which scares all the boys.

He is surprisingly friendlier or in other words, flirtier.

And because of that he gained a lot of fangirls that are crazy about him.

But, unfortunately, his heart is already taken by someone whom had her heart on another. 

Of course, that lucky person is Lee Hyeri. 

Millions of times she rejected Ji Min, but he would never budge or give up. Despite the harsh words, Ji Min still smiles like a crazy person. Hyeri could not help but bear with him for years and years of him haunting her.

And there he is, standing in front of the class door gladly looking at Hyeri standing in front of Ha Neul's desk. His small eyes went slightly bigger when he finally approaches her, seeing her in a, now, better view.

"Hello, Hyeri." He greeted while smiling like a fool.

 Hyeri glared at him.

"Didn't you miss me?" Ji Min flirted.

"Shut up. That sounds disgusting." Hyeri groaned.

"Why are you still here, Park Ji Min? I thought you were kicked out from school?" Jungkook teased.

"Because Lee Hyeri is here~ Besides, I was not kicked out. I just got a warning letter." he smirked.

He tried to put his hands on Hyeri's shoulder but indeed got slapped by her instead.

"Nice welcome gift, Lee Hyeri." Ha Neul smirked.

"Remember, Kang Ha Neul, Kim Jong In is mine. He is just toying with you. Remember that." Hyeri glared Ha Neul and walked back to her class.

"What happened during the past 2 weeks while I was gone?" Ji Min scratched his head and followed Hyeri's trail.

 

 

Jong In soon entered the class, ears plugged with earphones.

To: Kai
From: Sehun

Whats wrong with her? She's freaking hot, dude!

To: Kai
From: JunMyeon
GIVE HER TO ME!

Kai groaned. They don't understand who was Kang Ha Neul in real life.

To: Sehun, JunMyeon
From: Kai

DUDE! SHE'S A FREAKING NERDY POOR !
CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!

SHE'S NOT BETWEEN OUR STANDARD!

Even after that, he received messages from his friends saying that they wanted to meet her again. While dealing with his friends, the Hye-Min couple came back to the class.

Look who's back. Jong In chuckled silently.

Ji Min and Jong In made eye contact. To provoke him, Jong In gave him a smirk. With that bad temper of Ji Min, he goes towards him and grabbed Jong In's collar.

"What the hell are you smirking at, Kim Jong In?" Ji Min asks, glaring at the boy.

"Just welcoming you back, Jiminnie. Glad to see you again." Jong In replied, sarcastically.

Hyeri is still not satisfied with Ha Neul's answer.

Did she really went on a date with Kim Jong In? Did she really meet his friends?

Those questions kept lingering in Hyeri's head. She stood up and pushed Ji Min aside, putting herself in front of Jong In.

"Oppa," Hyeri said, while Jong In sat down on his sit.

"What Lee Hyeri?"

"Did Kang Ha Neul really went on a date with you? Did she really meet your friends? How could she? She is far from being 'beautiful'! How did she meet your friends? Aren't your friends the mighty EXO? Come on, oppa. You must be lying, right?" Hyeri asked, almost sounding like she's sobbing.

"Well, in fact, we did went on a date and we did meet my friends, the mighty EXO. For your information, Kang Ha Neul looked really outstanding yesterday. I could not take my gaze off her. She was really, beautiful, amazing, and also ier than you." Jong In pointed at Hyeri.

"What?"

"Yes. ier. She's way more eye-catching than you, Lee Hyeri. You're just a country ." Jong In said.

"What?"

"Yes. That's the word. Lee Hyeri is just a country ." Jong In smirked.

"You fuc-" befor JiMin could curse, he was cut off by Hyeri.

"Poor oppa. Eventhough I'm a country , but still you are a shame because your girl is a country nerd." Hyeri snickered and went to her seat, while JiMin followed her trail.

Hyeri let out a sigh when she sat her on the seat. Ji Min saw something that made his heart go soft.

"Don't cry Hyeri-ah." he whispered.

"No, I'm not." Hyeri denied  rubbing off her tears.

"Don't worry Hyeri, I'll make sure that I will burn Kim Jong In to ashes, I swe-"

"Don't." Hyeri said.

"What?" Ji Min asked, and he was absolutely possessed by Hyeri went she gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed on that surprise gift.

"Oppa, you love me, right?" Hyeri asked.

"Extremely." Ji Min said.

"So, help me."

"Help you what?" Ji Min flirtatiously winked at Hyeri.

"Get rid of Kang Ha Neul."

"W-W-Who?"

"That nerdy , Kang Ha Neul."

"Why Kang Ha Neul?"

"Because she stole my oppa's heart."

"Your oppa's heart? No, she didn't steal my heart..." Ji Min blushed, as he though it is him.

"Not yours! Jong In oppa!" she shouted.

The statement actually broke off a little of Ji Min's heart. Although he knew that Hyeri never loved him, but at least she talks to him. He can accept that, pathetically like a fool. A fool who is in love.

"Oh, okay. I'll do my best." he said, disappointedly.

"Yay! You're the best, Ji Min!" Ha Neul cheered.

At least I can do something for you.