FOUR.

Confession

Dinner talks were always about work, money and sometimes marriage which even irritates Ha Neul more and more.  Ha Neul is grateful for what she have but sometimes she would always wish for a normal family. She hates being in the limelight.  She hates being the centre of attention.  She loves being normal. God creates people to be friendly and loved. But God also creates greed. To make the world is a challenge. Her life is also a challenge,  especially when her own brother despises her.

"So, how's KCorp's future CEO?" Mr.Kang asked, referring to Ha Neul.

"Appa, not again." Ha Neul sighed.

"What? I'm asking the truth." He scoffed. 

"I'm asking for the hundredth time, why not oppa?" She asked.

"Don't ask, honey. You know why." Mrs. Kang replied.

"You know what. This is why he hates me.  This is why he hates you guys." Ha Neul stood up as she groaned in exasperation. 

"Now where do you think you are going?" Mrs.Kang raises her voice.

"Getting desserts." She replied.

"I can ask--" offered Mr. Kang but got cut off by Ha Neul. 

" I have legs and I also need some fresh air. Thanks, dad." and walks herself out the luxurious mansion.

She enters the 24-hours convenience store leisurely. She went to the desserts section and took a bucket of vanilla ice cream and paid for it. Then she went to the bench and munch it down. 

She remembered the days where she used to hang out with her beloved brother, Kang Geum Ha. GeumHa often spent her ice creams. All types of ice cream. From vanilla to green tea. He was the best oppa she ever had. But since she was 15, or actually since  her appa announced that the future heir of KCorp was not Kang Geum Ha and it was Kang Ha Neul, Geum Ha never had a word towards her. He kept giving her cold shoulder and sometimes tears kept flowing making her feeling guilty. She took a glance towards the ice cream bucket and drop after drop of tears kept flowing into it.

Salty ice cream would not taste bad right? she muttered.

She gently lay a smile towards herself and munched down the whole bucket of icecream.

Before heading out the convenience store, which was very late in midnight, 0230hrs, she plucked herself with earphones, playing music very loud to chase her fears away.

As she walked down the dark cold streets, she could felt a strange shadow behind her. But she believed that was a hallucination, or maybe not?


Ji Min and his troops were busy flirting down the girls down the streets. Although his heart was Hyeri's, but it would not be wrong to have fun with some little y chicks, right? But, tonight, unfortunately, less chicks were found.


A/N: lets imagine the bangtan boys were all same age, ok?


"JiMin, lets go home. I'm sleepy." Namjoon yawned.

"Chill. Its still early. Girls don't go out this early." Ji Min snickered, while his dry lips.

"Isn't tomorrow is a school day, Ji Min?" asked Suga, while winking towards at a pregnant women.

"What the hell, Suga?" laughed J-Hope who saw Suga's action.

"Indeed, tomorrow is schooling, but seriously? I have lots of time to spent here than that rotten hell." Ji Min snickered.

"But seriously, Ji Min. I envy you." Suga nodded.

"Me too." agreed J-Hope.

"What?" Ji Min asked 

"You're lucky you get to school. You can read. Not like me. Just a street kid." Suga sighed.

Yes. Only Ji Min gets to school. Namjoon's father is a driver. His mum is just a babysitter and sells delicacies. J-Hope's was only 5 when he lost both of his parents and now live with his abusive uncle. Suga's parents works at a furniture factory and he have 3 younger siblings. A quite reasonable reason where his family couldn't afford him school.

Ji Min's life isn't rich. He is just normal. His father work as a clerk in a post office while his mother is a tailor. He has a younger 7 years old sister. He admit that he was lucky. But when he come back home, his perfectionist father kept regretting having him in the world. That tore him apart and he almost comitted suicide, before this unfortunate people saved his life, and make it happier as ever.

"I can teach you guys." Ji Min offered.

"Yeah right. Just go to school, man." Suga scoffed

"And make us proud." Namjoon said, as he tapped Ji Min's back.

Suddenly, something caught Ji Min's eye.

I want you to get rid of Kang Ha Neul.

He wonder why he is not Lee Hyeri's Mr.Perfect. Why does Kim Jong In is all in her eye. Maybe this time, Lee Hyeri would appreciate him more.

"Hey, follow me." he whispered to his friends.

"Where is he going?" J-Hope asking towards Suga.

"Am I him? Ask him yourself." Suga shouldered J-Hope.


Ha Neul got her blue hoodie on and get herself a cup of hot tea and walked out of the convenience store. She hummed to herself but somehow she felt something wrong. Did she hummed wrong? Or did she took the wrong way back home? Then, under the streetlight, she saw shadows behind her.

"Oh no." she mumbled towards herself.

She walked in a fast pace and because of she panicking, she just realized that she went the wrong way. She stopped in the middle of track. Cold sweats dripped one by one. Her legs were wobbling like jelly. She encouraged herself to turn back, or maybe not. She continue walking, and ended up, she met a dead road.

"." she cursed to herself.

Evil creepy laughter echoed through the dark alley. A group of guys approaching her near and nearer. Close and closer.

"Don't come nearer. I have weapons!" Ha Neul screamed, saying she have weapons which she did not have to protect herself.

"OOOHHH~ I'm so scared." the familiar voice .

"Who are you guyss?!" she shouted,

"Its me, nerdy."

Park Ji Min. What does he want?

"What? What do you want?" she stuttered.

"Oh, look at you. So petty yet snobbish." he snickered while moving strands of hair that covering Ha Neul's face away.

"You don't know who I am. I'm better than what you thought." she claimed.

"Pfft. What? Show me."

Ji Min keep his head, moving towards Ha Neul nearer and nearer and peck her cheeks.

"You're sweet. Not bad." he sniffed.

Ha Neul blushed in terror. Then, when Ji Min was about to kiss her on lips, she saw someone really familiar. Her eyes widen.

"Namjoon?" she blurted.

"Huh?" Ji Min went blank. Namjoon? How the hell she knew Namjoon?

"You know me?" Namjoon asked, pointing to himself.

"Hey, its me! Kang Ha Neul!" Ha Neul said, while dropping her hoodies off.

"Damn." Namjoon cursed.

"Who is she, dude?" J-Hope asked,

"You know her, Namjoon?" Ji Min asked, hoping that she was lying.

"Yes, I do. Let her go, Ji Min."

"Hell no!" Ji Min yelled.

"For my father's sake, let her go, Ji Min!" Namjoon grunted.

"Tell me who's the hell is she!" Ji Min angried.

"She's the daughter of the guy who my father drove." Namjoon explained.

"What? No, she's not. She's a poor country nerd!" Ji Min scoffed, in disbelieve.

"Yes, she is. Please, Ji Min." Namjoon begged.

Ji Min slammed the wall next to him.

"Who the hell are you, Kang Ha Neul?!" he growled, staring angrily at Kang Ha Neul.

"Well, I am more than you think." she snickered, celebrating her victory.

She let herself off Ji Min and approached Namjoon.

"Your dad misses you a lot. He's fine. Don't worry. Why don't you stay at my house?" Ha Neul offered.

"Thanks but you know my dad. He won't agree to it. We owe your family a lot." he said.

"Then, take this."

Ha Neul took out a large amount of money and grab Namjoon's hand to accept it.

"Use it for good. Don't waste it. Or i'll make you pay." she warned.

"Well, gotta keep myselff going. Its too late. Park Ji Min, Tomorrow is a school day, isn't it? Get yourself back home." Ha Neul advised.

"Shut up, ." he cursed.

"Well, farewell!" she waved good bye.