THIRTY THREE

Confession

“I don’t know how Mum will react if she found this.” Geum Ha sighed.

Ha Neul was desperate. She did not know Kai’s address even though she have been there, forcefully. She secretly asked for her brother’s help to drive them back home, afraid for Mr.Kim, the driver will spill it to her parents. Geum Ha dropped Kai onto his bed, not knowing what are they supposed to do next.

“Who is this?” Geum Ha asked, being aware that this is not Chanyeol, her ex-fiancee.

“You’ll be surprise for sure if I tell you who this is.” Ha Neul snickered,

“Who is he?” Geum Ha repeatly asked.

“Jong In.” Ha Neul snorted,

“Jong—who?” Geum Ha wondered,

“Jong In. The kid who returned from the past.” Ha Neul groaned, in annoyance when her brother still did not recall who is Kai.

“Jong Innie? That innocent kid? For real?” Geum Ha almost shouted, not believing the words coming from Ha Neul’s mouth.

“Oppa! Shh! Dad and Mum might heard us!” Ha Neul slapped her brother’s arm as she warned him.

“Wow. He seriously grew up into a handsome good-looking dude. I’m impressed.” Geum Ha simultaneously clapped his hands.

“Dissapointingly, he have some, I mean a lot of disgusting attitude.” Ha Neul mumbled,

“Hey, he’s a dude afterall. There is no such thing like ‘gentleman’ in this world anymore.” Geum Ha snickered, while making an apostrophe on the ‘gentleman’ word.

“There is.” Ha Neul mumbled, reminding herself towards Chanyeol.

“Sorry, but what?” Geum Ha sarcastically asked.

“Back to the topic, where are going to throw him?” Ha Neul transformed into a serious tone.

“Just let him sleep on the bed. I’m going out anyway.” Geum Ha informed, as he took his coat.

“Going out? Where? It is almost 1.” Ha Neul stuttered.

“I—I’m sleeping outside.” Geum Ha said, softly.

Ha Neul just remembered that her brother’s relationship with her parents were still not stitched yet, causing her to let out a sigh loud.

“Can you, umm, at least tell me something?” Ha Neul asked, hoping that her brother would agree.

Unfortunately, it’s a no.

“Sorry sis. Maybe next time. As you said, it is almost 1.” Geum Ha smirked sarcastically, bidding goodbye towards Ha Neul.

Back to the room, its Ha Neul and Kai, alone.

“Nuisance.” Ha Neul blurted.

“Annoying.”

“Disgusting.”

“Cruel.”

“Bad guy.”

“Ugh.  Just sleep.” Ha Neul was so frustrated that she just slammed the door close and left the room.

But suddenly pops in her mind.

The door knob.

Key.

Serve you right, Kim Jong--- I mean Kai.

Saying Kim Jong In is totally different that saying Kai. Totally.


“Ouch. My head hurts.” Kai mumbled as he woke up in the morning.

“Where am I?” as he scanned the whole room.

“Avenged Sevenfold? Who’s that?” Kai muttered as he saw a huge poster of Avenged Sevenfold.

“Whatever it is, I have to get out.”

As Kai reached the door knob, he realized that he was locked.

“Excuse me?”

No matter how much he tried, the door won’t open as Ha Neul locked it last night.

“WHO’S OUTSIDE??!!! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!!!” Kai knocked the door roughly.

While downstairs,

“Dad went to the office right? Where’s Mum?” Ha Neul asked one of the maids.

“She went shopping with other m— “

“YES!”

Ha Neul was extremely nervous as she realizes that she woke up very late. She was afraid that Kai will make a fuss and her parents will find out. But, what a coincidence! Mr.Kang had a meeting early in the morning and her Mum decided to went out shopping with her friends.


“OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!!”

“Oh my god. Is that Kai saying please, or I heard it wrong?” Ha Neul giggled.

Ha Neul went to drink her hot chocolate in peace when actually in reality a fuss is happening.

“Damn this hangover! Buek!” Kai vomited in the sink.

Kai was considered lucky as there was a toilet in the room so that he can vomit. But he was not lucky enough as the toilet is not connected to any of the rooms except the room that he was in.

“Who’s house am I trapped in…” Kai wondered.

“Yah,” a soft voice outside the door.

Kai immediately rushed to the door to communicate with the owner of the voice.

“Hello, someone outside?” Kai asked

“Yeah, of course there is.” Ha Neul responded, annoyingly.

“Can you help me get out of here?” Kai pleaded, desperately.

Ha Neul waves the keys, signalling that she was the one who locked him up.

“YOU! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO LOCK ME UP!” Kai angered, banging the door out loud.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m the one who lock you up.” Ha Neul mimicked Kai.

“Whats wrong with you!” Kai grunted, getting more angered hearing Ha Neul’s respond.

“You know, I don’t know why the police contact me instead Sehun or JunMyeon. Being caught drunk as a teenager, pfft. You are really getting on my nerves.” Ha Neul blabbered.

So, she helped me?

“You know, getting 20 is so near but you’re creating criminal records already. It is so disappointing.” Ha Neul continued,

“Can you just let me go and stop naggi—“

“I’M  NOT DONE! HOW DARE YOU!”

“Ugh.” Kai grunted.

Then, he somehow heard a commotion outside.


“OPPAA!!” Ha Neul shouted, as her brother started scruffing her hair, getting her hair messy.

“Well, you better let him go.” Geum Ha snorted, pointing at the door.

“Well, he needs to learn his lessons.” Ha Neul huffed.

“At least give me some time with him.” Geum Ha offered,

“Are you serious?” Ha Neul stared at her brother weirdly, not having faith on her brother.

“Oh, come on. Have faith on me.” Geum Ha clicked his tongue,

"Faith on you?" Ha Neul scoffed.

"I'm meeting my long lost brother!" Geum Ha defended himself.

“HELLO, CAN YOU JUST OPEN THIS DAMN F DOOR!?” Kai yelled,

“Look! He just cursed at us!” Ha Neul knocked the door angrily.

“As if you haven’t.” Geum Ha stared his sister.


“OH JUST OPEN THE DOOR!!!!” Kai screamed as if his lungs will explode.

And, as if that was the magic word, the door went open, revealing Ha Neul, and her brother, Geum Ha, with his arm on Ha Neul’s shoulder.

“Hello.” Geum Ha greeted, with waving his hands charmingly.

“Oh, it’s you.” Kai snickered.

“Yeah, it’s me, anything is wrong?” Ha Neul glared Jong In.

“So, you locked me up so you can show me your boyfriend?” Jong In asked, with his sarcastic tone.

“Boyfriend?” Geum Ha snorted.

“Excuse me? Don’t you remember what you did to me a few months ago?”  Ha Neul holding her rage.

“Oh? That moment? I’m sorry then.” Kai apologized, un-sincerely.

“You!” Ha Neul holds her fist, as Geum Ha enters the scene.

“So, Kai, right? Don’t you remember me?” Geum Ha asked,

“Who. Are. You.” Kai grunted.

“Okay, I don’t want to embarrass you but you’ll remember after you hear this one sacred word.”

“What?” Kai rolled his eyes.

“Jonginnie.”

Kai froze as soon as he heard the word.

“Don’t repeat.”

“Jonginnie.”

“Stop.”

“Jonginnie.”

“Kang Geum Ha, stop.”

“So, you remember me?”

“The most annoying dude I’ve ever met.” Kai smirked, knowing that was his long lost bro.

“Glad to see you Jonginnie.”

“Oh god, I say stop!” Kai laughed,

“Jonginnie.”

“Okay, now I am starting to get annoyed.” Ha Neul said.