TWELVE

Confession

Ha Neul was locked in a room, which seems like to be Jongin's which was untidy, messy, and of course, those 'posters'.

Ha Neul had several times knocked the door like a mad person, but the only response she get was nothing. And it made her exhausted.

"My father will find me! You'll be dead for sure!!" Ha Neul screamed.

She lay herself on the floor, looking at the ceiling.

I've fell for the wrong guy, and done the wrong thing, and get something disastrous for it. Ha Neul sighed.

The door slammed open, and the jerk came in with his sarcastic seductive smile.

"Let me go!" Ha Neul tried to pass through but she failed.

"You petty commoner. Why are you so stupid yet so smart?"

"I said let me go! I bet you will be dead when my dad find you!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

"Oh, you mean your poor gardener dad?"

"My dad is BEYOND gardener." Ha Neul bragged, to let fear conquer Jong In.

"Then what? Farmer? Just accept that you're a commoner!" Jong In smirked.

"I'M NOT A COMMONER!"

"Just shut up and keep yourself quiet."

Jong In started to scatter Ha Neul's bag and searching for something.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Ha Neul angried while hitting Jong In's back.

"I found it!" Jong In exclaimed, as he grabs Ha Neul's phone in his hand.

"GIVE ME BACK." Ha Neul gritted her teeth.

"What if I don't?" Jong In smirked.

"You'll be dead for sure." Ha Neul warned.

"How? With cheap fertilisers?"teased Jong In as he scroll down the screen on Ha Neul's phone.

"Found it!"

"Found what?"

"Hello Mr.Kang, its Jongin, Ha Neul's bestfriend...." Jong In said as he walked out the door and locked it.


Mrs.Kang was worried as it was late in the evening, and Ha Neul was not returned back home. She knew that it was the wrong thing to let Ha Neul to walk herself back home from school. But Ha Neul even beg for it. She do not want anyone to know about her. Even a bit.

"Honey, where Ha Neul could be? I'm so worried!" she muttered.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine." Mr.Kang sighed.

He was miserable seeing Mrs.Kang kept walking forward and back. But although its been more than 20 years that they have been married, he find that what she did was too cute too resist her.

"What are you smiling at?"Mrs.Kang angried.

"At you." Mr.Kang winked,

"OUR DAUGHTER IS MISSING AND YOU CAN AFFORD TO GIVE THAT WINK?!" she screamed, almost loud enough to let anyone's eardrum explode.

Then, Mr.Kang's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mr.Kang, its JongIn, Ha Neul's bestfriend." the caller introduced himself.

"Oh, Jong In. Ha Neul's not here yet---"

"She's with me. She'll be sleeping over with me."

"SLEEPING OVER?"

"Don't think weird stuff, Mr.Kang. I'm not that sort type of person." Jong In scoffed.

"So, whats your intention?"

"Tomorrow is the examination day. And I don't think myself is fully prepared yet. So, may I borrow Ha Neul for one night?" he asked.

"Oh, sure! I would love for you both to succeed in this upcoming exam! Study hard!" and he hung up.

"See, honey? I told you she will be alright." Mr.Kang smiled in satisfaction.

"Where is she?"

"She's sleeping over, studying with her friend, Jong In."

Well, studying. But, something is fishy. Mrs.Kang feels it, it is so strong. Mother's instincts were never wrong.


It was 2030hrs. Past dinner time, and yet Ha Neul wasn't feed by anything. She stares at Jong In reading comics.

"Hey, if you want to be a criminal, can you please at least be a generous one? Feed me dinner quick!!" she babbled.

"What if I don't?"

"You sarcastic jerk. Just feed me will you?!"

"Wait, until I finish a few pages." he muttered.

"Hey, its exam tomorrow, ya'know?" Ha Neul reminded.

"I know."

"Don't you remember our bet?" Ha Neul raises her eyebrows.

"I do."

"Then why are you still reading those things!" Ha Neul angried, referring to the comics.

"And thats why you are here." Jong In sighed,

"So immature." she bickered.

As Jong In finished the last few pages, he heads out to the kitchen.

Ha Neul saw that the door wasn't locked. This is her only chance to escape. She quickly tip-toed to the door and escape her way, running down, all the way through the stairs. She could not remember where she came from.

This way, or that way? She muttered to herself.

Then she saw a large potret of Jong In's parents and Jong In himself.

"Wow. He is so good-looking." Ha Neul praised.

"But that face isn't worth his attitude." she bickered.

"Going somewhere?"

Ha Neul was frozen at the second she heard the sickening voice. She got caught. Again.


"I told you not to move anywhere outside of this room." Jong In said, after capturing Ha Neul.

"I'm not even trying to escape!" she replied, as she hastily tried from the rope that Jong In tied her up.

"This is what you get after what you did." Jong In sighed.

Ha Neul rolled her eyes in disgust. Then, she saw a meal on the table. A scrumptious good-looking meal.

"Hey, thats for me, isn't it?" Ha Neul smiled, trying to look innocent infront of Jong In.

"It was for you, if you just stay permanent here just a while ago."

"I'm not even running away, actually! I just want to take a tour around your house!" Ha Neul lied.

"As if I will believe that."

Jong In took a glass of milk and move it towards Ha Neul, asking her to drink it. Ha Neul slowly sip it and it came to a stop when Jong In pull the glass away from her.

"Hey, I'm not done."

"Eat first."

Eat first? Wow. Thats so kind from a kiddo named Kim Jong In. It was a tasty, finger in fried rice, or maybe she was hungry. But her tummy was not fully refill because that one plate of fried rice was shared with that Kim Jong In. But, at least, she took the most bite.

"Thanks." she blurted.

But, it was so soft that Jong In could not hear it. After a few minutes later, Ha Neul fell asleep, after an exhausting day had passed away.


Ha Neul woke up, and she saw two black suited man standing by the door. She blinked herself, not wanting to believe it. She was still tied to the seat. Where's the hell is Kim Jong In? What time is it?

"Excuse me? Where is Kim Jong In?" she asked.

"Master Jong In is at school." the buffed one replied.

"Oh, school. SCHOOL?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!" she exclaimed.

"Its 10 in the morning, miss."

"10? ! I am soooo late! Can you please untie me?"

"No." Both of the guards simultaneouly answered.

"What?" Ha Neul blinked in disbelieved.

"I'm having a final exam and I need to go to school right now!" she yelled, while trying to escape from the tight rope.

"Master Jong In gave us orders to not let you out of this room until 1 in the noon." the buffed one explained.

"Any ways of stopping you from going anywhere is allowed except skinship, and killing." the other one continued.

"Seriously? I thought he--"

That's why you are here. Ha Neul recalled what Jong In said last night.

"That bastard." she cursed, as she burst into tears.