FIFTY FOUR

Confession

Haneul sips her coffee while looking out for Chanyeol who she knows that he would not come. She sighs, hoping that the meeting will be just fine without creating any commotion or hard feelings between her dad and Chanyeol.

Her phone rang, jolted her awake from her wanders.

What surprises her more, its Chanyeol’s ID that appears at her phone.

“Hey,” she greeted, awkwardly and it make her worried as she hears no response from Chanyeol.

“Um, I’m about to board the plane right now. Anything?” she asks again, hoping that everything will be okay at the meeting.

“Just be safe.” His soft voice echoes through the phone making it to be harder to leave for Haneul.

“It’s only going to be a few days, but why does it seems like it’s going to be forever” Haneul scoffs, trying to cheer up the mood, which turns out to be more sullen and gloomy.

“I wish that I could hug you right now.” Chanyeol sighs, as he mutters the words slowly.

“What are you saying, haha.” Haneul laughs awkwardly when actually tears starts to build up.

“I got to go. See you in a few days.” Haneul cuts off the line before she starts crying.

With heavy steps, Haneul lines up for the officer to verify and stamps her boarding pass. Haneul walks pass the boarding door reluctantly without looking her back even for a second. Suddenly, she receives a call from her mother.

“I just passed the boarding door, don’t worry.” Haneul mumbles, as she thought that her mother would rambles about her safety.

“No chaos occurs, don’t worry.” Her mother informs gladly.

“What?”

“Chanyeol didn’t attend the meeting. Isn’t he with you?”

Haneul immediately stops walking any further.

“I wish that I could hug you right now.”

Haneul turns her head to look at her back, only to see Chanyeol’s standing from afar, waving goodbye and the door closes.

Then, a message appears.

From: Chanyeol

“I told you it will be hard to let you go c:

 

 

Namjoon sat awkwardly infront of Hyeri who is staring angrily at him.

“Better spill everything out before I toss this bubbletea on your face.” She growls angrily.

When Haneul told her about the 10 million won, she actually decided to forget about it. But it keeps lingering in her mind and she thought that it would be impossible for Haneul to be lying about it to her. Haneul knows how Jimin matters to her.

“Look. I did not meant to hide anything,” Namjoon hesitates,

“Spill.” Hyeri firmly said.

“Hyeri.” Namjoon tries to beg, but Hyeri’s grip on the bubbletea become tighter and the cold sweats at Namjoon’s forehead starts to form, going back and forth whether to spill the real situation or not.

Someone taps on Namjoon’s vibrating shoulder and it turns out to be the cold Suga.

“Come, I’ll take you to him.” He mutters coldly as his gaze pierced through Hyeri’s eyes.

“Suga, he told us not to—“

“She needs to know.”

 

 

Hyeri stands infront of the hospital entrance silently.

“What are we doing here?” she stutters, taking a few steps back but Suga held her by her shoulder.

“You said to spill.” Suga replies,

“It’s too hard for her.” Namjoon tries to plead Suga, but a no is still a no for Suga.

They went to the elevator and waits for it. Hyeri somehow wishes it never come.

“It’s okay. I don’t want to know, okay? Let’s head back home!” Hyeri pleads, as she holds Suga’s hand.

“It’s now or never.”

That’s when Namjoon realizes that this might be the last chance for Hyeri to meet Jimin again.

When the three of them walks out of the elevator, Hyeri pulled Suga over before he makes any steps further.

“What?” Suga asked coldly but soon felt guilty as he saw Hyeri’s undefined pale expression.

“Can you lead the way?” Hyeri asks, as she offers her hand. “I’m too scared. I think I’m going to close my eyes along the way.”

Suga was about to say no but Hyeri starts to tears up. “Please.” She silently pleads.

Steps by steps, Hyeri could not stop praying for Jimin. She wishes that nothing bad will happen to Jimin. She hopes that Jimin could always be there to smile and support her. She hopes that time will be on her side. She prays that….

And she could hear the sound of the door opening and the sounds of machines beeping. She hesitates for a second, before Suga pulls her in.

“Suga.”

Hyeri recognize the voice. It’s not Jimin though.

“ He did not want this.” The voice silently whispers, making Hyeri trembles even more.

“Then, when? You’re gonna let him disappear without her knowing?” Suga grunted towards the voice.

“Look at her, she’s trembling and it would be very painful for her to—“

“Suga.”

The voice. That voice. It is so weak and soft. Hyeri starts to tears up upon hearing the voice. Suga pulls Hyeri closer to the bed, but Hyeri refuses as she anchored herself down to the floor.

“I don’t want to go there, get me out of here!” she sobs with her eyes still tightly shut.

“Hyeri.”

The voice is struggling as it utters her name. She helps herself up, and her trembles obviously shows which worries the Bangtan boys.

“Don’t tell me it’s you.” Hyeri mutters, clenching her fist tightly.

Someone suddenly walks closely towards Hyeri and it turns out to be Suga as she recognizes his scent.

“Hold yourself together. Don’t lose yourself okay. You have to be tough to face this.” Suga whispers calmly into her ears.

Slowly, Suga held her hand and leads her to Jimin’s bed.

Jimin inhaled, calmly gathering encouragement and slowly open her eyes.

“No.” she silently moans, almost falling onto the floor as Suga held her firmly by the shoulders.

“You should sit down.”  Suga mutters, as he drags a chair for Hyeri.

“We’ll leave it to both of you guys.” Suga bids farewell, and the boys leave the room.

Hyeri and Jimin both looks into each other eyes but Hyeri could not stay too long as she broke into her tears.

Hyeri’s sobbing keeps getting louder and louder causing Jimin’s heart to ache.

“Why don’t you look at me?” Jimin smiles weakly, but Hyeri’s tears just keep flowing showing no signs of stopping.

“How—Am I supposed to hold myself together, when you are actually in this condition?” Hyeri sobs, as her hands held tightly on her skirt, encouraging her to be tough and strong.

“Don’t cry.” Jimin mutters.

But Hyeri just keeps sobbing as she buries her head into the bed, causing Jimin to tears up and turns his face away as he could not held his feelings anymore.

 

Hello everyone! hehe.

I'm back after a veryyyyyyyyy long writer's block. LULZ.

I actually had planned an ending for this fic but I was too damn lazy as I was following the dramas etc.

But don't worry. I don't like to leave this fic hanging :C

Please anticipate the next update.

For anyone of ChenBaek shippers, hope you guys will take a look at my fic entitled Push&Pull ^^

And those who are a fan of Got7 or to be more specific, Jackson, please do have a visit to Hello, Miss Fatso!

Thank you for your support and apologise for having you guys to wait for a long time :)