SEVENTEEN

Confession

As soon as that, Ha Neul received a text from her mother.

From:Eomma^^

Honey, Chanyeol will pick you up today. Don't ever bother to walk with your own feet, or I'll cut your feet off myself.

Ha Neul can't help but caught in an utter shock.

"Who's that?" Baekhyun asked,

"My mother. So you're Park Chanyeol, huh?" Ha Neul asked, confirming again.

"Yes. I am Park.Chan.Yeol." he bragged, while flipping his hair absurdly.

No. You're Byun Baekhyun. Ha Neul monologued, as she scoffed in disbelief.

"Fine. If that what you said." Ha Neul smirked, as she enters Baekhyun's ride.

Another game for me, I guess.


"So, what do you like?" Baekhyun asked, not knowing that Ha Neul recognised him.

"What do I like? Umm, pastries. Sort of." Ha Neul admitted.

"Oh, pastries! Me too! I love pastries. I often went to the bakeries and bought enormous number of pasteries! Yum!" Baekhyun exclaimed, in excitement.

This Baekhyun is funny.

"So, what do you like?" Ha Neul asked back.

"Me? I like pastries though. But I love mirrors." Baekhyun smiled.

"Mirrors? You, seriously like, mirrors?" Ha Neul gasped, as she was shock, with that unexpected answer.

"Yeah, those mirrors. Side mirrors, plane mirrors, cosmetics mirrors. I love mirrors."

"But why mirrors?" Ha Neul asked, in confusion.

"Because mirrors are reflective. The reflection that reflects my image at the mirror shows my trueself. With mirrors, my confidence level goes up, up and away. With mirrors, I have courage, to defend myself." Baekhyun smiled.

Ha Neul find that smile was a true smile. An honest smile. So, it seems like he lied about his name, only.

"And my hobby is picking my nose."

And his hobby, too.

"And my hobby is watching ography." Ha Neul bluffed, joining the game that Baekhyun's playing.

"You e-- No, I mean, like seriously?" Baekhyun stuttered, absurdly.

"And picking your nose is your hobby, seriously?" Ha Neul replied, staring Baekhyun in a weird manner.

"What? Picking my nose isn't a bad thing, like watching ography." Baekhyun defending himself.

"Watching ography isn't a bad thing too. Its called 'gaining experience.'" Ha Neul replied.

"Gaining experience? Eww. Gross." Baekhyun muttered, soft enough to let Ha Neul hear him.

"Picking nose is the same either." Ha Neul replied, in a soft tone.http://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/edit_chapter/870393/18

Why this girl is tough. Baekhyun bickered.

Park Chanyeol, you better appear after this. Ha Neul prayed.


They arrived at a lobby of a 5-star hotel, leaving Ha Neul wondering.

"What are we doing here?" Ha Neul asked, scanning the lobby that are full of foreigners.

"Eating pastries."

"Pastries? Here?" Ha Neul stammered.

"The pastries here are finger in-good! You don't know how I adore the pastries here." Baekhyun praised.

"Okay." Ha Neul nodded.

Ha Neul took a seat on the couch, letting Baekhyun picking the pastries. She was curious about Chanyeol's whereabouts.Who is he like. What does he likes to do. Within seconds, Baekhyun are back, with a tray full with pastries.

"This I guarantee you!" Baekhyun exclaimed

Scones, croissant, buns, muffins, and even baguette?

"Why does a baguette even exist here? Isn't it too much?" Ha Neul asked.

"You know, I have a big appetite." Baekhyun whispered.

Ha Neul reached her hand to take the Maple muffin, but she earned herself a slap on the hand from Baekhyun.

"What are you doing?" Baekhyun asked, with his mouth full with a big bite of chocolate scone.

"Taking a piece of muffin." Ha Neul grumbled.

"This one, this one, this one," Baekhyun pointed to the pastries on the table,

"ARE ALL MINE."

"Not a piece for me?" Ha Neul exclaimed, almost shout, in shock.

"Shh! You have legs, take it yourself." Baekhyun muttered.

"Ugh. Forget about it!" Ha Neul grumbled, glaring Baekhyun as if she will eat him.

"Umm, yum!" Baekhyun exclaimed,trying to catch Ha Neul's attention.

Ha Neul saliva went down to . She was definitely hungry. It is already past 2 and she haven't took her lunch yet. Her tummy as if playing a melody, or more like crying, calling for her to feed herself.

Out of the blue, a familiar figure took a piece of bun, and took his seat next to Baekhyun.

"Hey!" Baekhyun exclaimed, turning his head towards the figure.

"Hello." he waved.

Ha Neul stared him in a weird manner.

"Oh, you're that guy! With Kim Jong In!" Ha Neul exclaimed.

"Sorry, I'm late." he apologised,

"You stole my bun." Baekhyun bickered,

"And you stole my fiancee's lunch."

Ha Neul's heart skip a beat. She was sure that she doesn't heard anything wrong. She blinked her eyes once. twice. thrice.

"I know you are Byun Baekhyun," Ha Neul pointed at Baekhyun, causing Baekhyun almost to choke himself.

"But, you won't lie to me again, right? By saying you're my fiance, right?" Ha Neul asked, smiling awkwardly towards the figure.

"It seems like I haven't introduce myself, right?" Chanyeol smirked, tooking out his name card.

"Hello. I'm Park Chanyeol."


A minute. 2 minutes. 3 minutes. 5 minutes. 10 minutes.

The only thing that can be heard is the sounds of the people checking in and out, and of course, Baekhyun's chewing his pastries. The situation was so, extremely AWKWARD.

"So, you owned a ddeokbokki restaurant huh? You're such a young entrepreneur." Chanyeol praised.

"N-n-no. That was not my restaurant." Ha Neul stuttered.

"Oh, so you are working there?"

"N-n-no. I was helping my aunty. Its her restaurant." Ha Neul honestly said.

"Oh. So what is happening between you and Kai?"

Ha Neul was frozen.

Damn. He knew about it. Ha Neul cursed in her mind.

"Nothing much. Just playing games--"

"He is such a jerk, aren't he?" Chanyeol asked.

"Y-yeah." Ha Neul blushed,

"Don't worry. I am nothing like him. Trust me." Chanyeol smiled, begging for Ha Neul's trust.

Is he fated for me? Why does my heart beats like this? Why am I stuttering?