Sungjong and Sunggyu

The Imperfects

[Sungjong’s PoV]

“Umma…stop…It hurts…” I said with tear filled eyes, however she kept hitting me, each time she’d hit harder and harder.

“You ungrateful little brat!” said the woman hitting me between each word. I yelped as she pulled my hair, forcing me to look down.

“UMMA STOP!” I yelled in pain when she pulled out a handful of hair.

She threw me against the wall and hit me in the face again, splitting part of my lip, making me whimper as I my lips. I tried to hold my umma’s arms far away from me so they’d stay clear of hitting me. I glared at her as she scratched my hands with her sharp claws, I mean nails.

“YAH! UMMA STOP!” I screeched my hands were sore from her nails breaking some of my skin. I winced and withdrew my hands. I the collapsed onto the ground, covering the back of my head with my hands as she began to kick me with her high heels on, “You are the proof of that ing you deserve to die!”

I screeched in pain as she kicked my neck.

When I laid on the group barely conscious, she left to go club hopping. Once the coast was clear, I stood up, only to collapse again from the pain diffusing through my body. I was walking down the street when I saw an ambulance take in a boy with gauze wrapped around his wrists. I walked towards the ambulance to see what was actually going on.

I heard his umma screech, “WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO HIMSELF!?”

I walked closer to see that the wrap was around where the veins on his wrist were. He attempted to commit suicide, I understand.

Suddenly one of the paramedics spotted me; she walked up to me, “Are you ok?”

I shook my head.

“Who bruised you up like this?” asked the paramedic.

“My umma…” I said trembling, “Don’t let me go back there, please.”

“I won’t I have a place where you can stay…It’s the same place where he’s going,” Said the paramedic, smiling, as she helped me into the ambulance. I stared at the older boy who was currently unconscious, but should be coming too soon as the ambulance took off, heading to the rehab center.

I could understand why he’d want to take his life if it was anything like mine. After all it was like living hell.

 

We soon arrived in the rehab center and were lead into the room where we’d be staying; the older male took one of the four beds on the right side of the room while I took the last bed on the left side of the room. I was lying in the room awake, the other five in habitants were asleep, and well I thought they were. Once the nurse was long gone, the boy nearest to the window on the right side of the room stood up, climbing out of bed. He walked slowly, when he was right in front of my bed he stopped and I held my breath.

“I know you are up.” Said the boy in a soft voice, I could tell that he had the smallest size of pajamas on and they still hung off his body like they were larges.

I sat up and looked at him, “Where are you going?”

“The roof,” Said the boy, smiling, “You can come if you’d like.”

I nodded, “I’d like to go.”

He smiled and I climbed out of bed, we both walked to the door, which he opened and peeked out, “Coast is clear…let’s go.”

I nodded and we both tip toed through the halls, staying in the shadows so that the cameras wouldn’t catch us. Yes, there were cameras in the hospital halls, weird right?

“Once we get to the staircase, there won’t be any cameras.” Whispered the boy, I could barely see the wide smile on the boy’s face.

Finally, we got to the stair case and we began to climb them quietly, when we got to the door, the older boy picked the lock and opened the door, letting me out on the roof.  He then walked out and sat on the bench there.

“Wow...” I said, looking at the sky.

“This is my little sanctuary,” Said the older boy, “I’ve been here for a day and I found this place in no time.”

“It’s really cool.” I said, looking around at the spacious place.

“I know. You have the city on one side, then the country on the other side,” Said the older boy, smiling as he looked up at the sky.

“I’m Lee Sungjong.” I said, sticking my hand out, “I’m in here for recovery after my umma beat me.”

“I’m Lee Sungyeol,” said the older, looking at my hand and shaking it, I was shocked to feel that his hand was just skin and bone, “I’m in here to recover from mental abuse and anorexia.”

“Which explains why you are so skinny,” I said subconsciously, he looked at me and shook his head, “What?”

“I’m not skinny…” said Sungyeol.

“Yes you are hyung.” I said, “You are just skin and bones…that’s WAY too skinny.”

Sungyeol sighed and said, “I guess.”

“So how old are you? I’m 14,” Said Sungjong.

“16.” Said Sungyeol, looking at the sky again, he shivered as the wind blew.

“Are you cold hyung?” I asked, “Wait…can I call you hyung?”

“Yes, you can call me hyung.” Said the older boy, “And I’m not cold.”

We then sat there in silence, I could tell he was cold since his teeth were chattering and I was worried that he’d get sick, after all it probably would happen to him easily since his immune system was probably low due to him not eating anything. I grabbed ahold of his wrist and pulled on it, he look at me confused.

“Hyung, let’s go inside you are freezing and you’ll end up sick if we stay out here any longer.” I said. He nodded, standing up, we then went back into the building where he locked the door and we slowly and quietly made it back into our room, laying down just as the door opened, revealing the a nurse and another boy, our final room mate.

 

The next update will be the last for today! :D