The Sick Discovery 1/2: 12 Vs. 2

The Imperfects

[3rdPerson PoV]

Seungho and his group were all silently worried about the group who were now in a set of tunnels below them, they noticed the father they got from the hole in the floor the quieter the pulsing and the louder the sound of footsteps on the roof above got. There was a sudden incline that they all walked up, and they came into a warmer level, the roof was old rotten wood, the heat on this floor was unbearable, and they all figured out why soon enough.

There was a sudden thud and the sound of flames crackling could be heard along with the sound of a very, very creepy laugh. The tunnel suddenly began to smell horrible, like the scent of burning flesh. There was another thud, and then there was the sound of a passage closing. The six standing in the brick hall way began to sweat a lot, feeling like they were in a sauna, well, more like the furnace. Junho felt kind of faint, so he touched one of the walls, only to pull his hand away quickly.

“Junho?” said Seungho, looking at the youngest in their group worriedly.

Junho stood there staring at the wall, “Hyung…They are burning bodies…there are two furnaces beside us…I never thought this is what they were hiding…”

“What? How do you know that?” asked GO, looking at him worriedly.

“Hyungs, Seoji has you placed in the floors according of how near you are to death, trust me…They have people who are in my condition on the ground floor, while people who are like how Yunho used to be on the floor below us in the first basement…We are below the second basement floor where the furnaces are, and where all patients were forbidden to go to…” said Junho, “You can tell if you touch the walls, we are between the two furnaces…”

Seungho touched both walls and sighed, “So…If we are by the furnaces and Dr. Lee has the floors set up to how close you are to death that means…”

The sound of the flames cut off and the metal passages were opened again, there were thuds on both sides of us and the metal doors closed and the flames kicked back on and two blood curdling screams sounded, until there was the sound of bones cracking.

“They are burning the people who are in Yunho’s previous condition alive…” said Thunder, “As their way of heat…These people are just sick…”

Seungho nodded, but he wasn’t fully paying attention, because he was deep in thought, “This mission is going to be a lot harder now that Jaejoong and the others are probably getting led farther and farther below us…We need to meet the above ground teams at the meeting point or else they could possibly discover this happening in their own, more painful way…”

The younger males all nodded and followed Seungho up to the floor above, finally getting to the exit. When the sound of heavy footsteps subsided, Seungho poked his head out of the opening, seeing two large metal doors in the walls and many nearly unconscious people lying all over the floor. They all were gaged and their arms were tied behind their backs.

The footsteps sounded and Seungho quickly and quietly closed the hatch, sitting beside the others in the slightly cooler area.

“Seungho, are we clear to leave?” asked GO.

The older male shook his head, “We are not going to be getting up there anytime soon...That is unless you guys want to take out the two muscle heads that are running the furnaces…”

“We need to take them out hyung,” Said Mir.

Thunder nodded, “You saw all the boys lying on the floor they are in Yunho’s condition, but are still alive for the time being…”

“We need to go up there.” Said Junho agreeing with the other two, “or else more people will die than necessary…”

“I agree,” Said Joon, “Let’s go.”

The metal doors opened and Seungho bit his lip, he then jumped up, shoving the door to the passage way open, climbing out followed by the other five, they weren’t going to let any more innocent people die when they were here.

 

Meanwhile with the two teams above ground, they sunk around, taking out doctors, nurses, and gaurds alike, shoving them all into the largest, sound proof room. The twelve stood together along the wall all keeping the door to the sound proof room shut until their next target came.

Hoya suddenly caught an odd scent, whispering, “Do you smell that?”

Dongwoo nodded, whispering back, “It smells like burning flesh…”

“Why does it smell like that?” asked CAP, who was standing beside them too, also catching onto the scent, the two shrugged.

“Let’s go find out…” said Neil, “The door to the boiler room is right there…”

CAP then looked at Yunho, who waved at them, motioning for them to go to the furnace room, knowing that, that is where the others were going to come up at. The group of six (Sunggyu and Woohyun joined them) slowly made their way towards the boiler room door, leaving Sungjong, Ricky, and Changjo with the other three by the room where all the gaurds, nurses, and doctors were locked up.

Neil opened the door cautiously, seeing the faint red light from the furnaces, there was a grunt and the six all looked at each other worriedly. They suddenly heard another grunt and someone groan from pain, the six then sprinted to the boiler room, being welcomed by the sight of Seungho fighting with a large man near an open furnace;  Junho lying against the wall, his leg clearly broken; GO assisting Thunder, and Mir in holding the other muscular man down. Joon was tending to a seriously burnt arm, while getting some of the nearly unconscious boys out of the way.

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo all reacted in going to help Seungho, who looked like he was getting exhausted. Niel and CAP both went to help hold the other man down, seeing that they were struggling with the one.  There was a suddenly yelp, making the five who were on the one struggle man on the ground look up to see the one man get shoved into the furnace by the five who were taking care of it. Seungho quickly pulled the other four away and slammed the metal door of the furnace shut with much force, backing away, while breathing heavily covered in a thick layer of sweat, he pressed the red button, with much hesitation and the man inside the flame filled furnace screamed, his pounding on the door subsided to a dull thud and the thick, nasty smell of burning flesh.

Seungho then threw the other furnace door wide open and looked at the other man who finally slammed the exhausted GO, Mir, and Thunder into the nearest wal making them close to unconciousnees, and was currently holding Niel up in the air with strong grip around his neck, cutting not only the circulation off from his head, but his oxygen too. CAP charged at the man who was holding his lover, only to get slammed harshly against the brick wall, losing all the air that was once in his lungs. CAP watched as Niel’s eyes rolled to the back of his head and his eyelids closed, the man saw this too and threw Niel’s limp body towards CAP, who caught the younger boy, whose breathing was now a wheeze. CAP held the unconscious boy close. The man started to make his way towards Seungho, the furnaces, and the four boys who were still unharmed.

“You all will die.” Said the man, his voice incredibly deep and husky, “You will die like all experiments are supposed to…through burning alive…”

He then charged towards Seungho, pushing both him and Seungho towards the furnace, when Joon saw this, he swiftly putting the kid he was holding down and ran towards Seungho, pushing the older male out of the way quickly, before the two reached the blasted furnace which was now filled with orange-ish, yellow flames. The muscular man ran right into the furnace while both Joon and Seungho were burnt by the metal of the furnaces. Dongwoo and Hoya quickly shut the door, and fell to the ground, breathing heavily, despite the horrible smell of the burning bodies. They looked at each other and smiled.

Sunggyu on the other hand, bit his lip, the stab wound on his shoulder was burning greatly and blood was slowly flowing down his arm to his fingers, dripping off his finger tips and onto the floor, leaving a pool of blood on the ground.

“Gyu, you ok?” asked Woohyun, worriedly.

The older nodded, “I don’t I’ll be able to fight any more though…”

“Take us back to Yunho…” said Seungho,  his voice laced with exhaustion.

Sunggyu nodded and everyone stood up, CAP picked up his lover, whose breathing returned to normal. GO helped Junho stand up on his perfectly fine leg and helped him walk up the sloped ramp to the stairs and up to where the others were.

Seungho followed the others out, he glanced back at the underground entrance to the room, hoping that the other six, who had fallen into the deeper parts of the tunnels were alright. He shook his head, they all were okay, he knew they were, after all they were with Jaejoong and he knew Jaejoong wouldn’t allow them to get hurt, that is unless he is hurt himself…

He shook the worry out of his head again and then walked to were Yunho and the others were sitting, listening to the shouts of the nurses, doctors, and gaurds.

“Where’s Jaejoong?” asked Yunho, “We have all the doctors in here…along with the nurses and gaurds.”

He then got a good look at them all.

“What the heck happened to you all?”

“Let’s just say we had a little brawl with two men in the boiler room.” Said Seungho, sitting down, leaning against the opposite wall, “Who are we waiting for other than Jaejoong’s group?”

“Dr.Lee…” said Yunho, “I’ve had Yoochun, Junsu, Sungjong, Changjo, and Ricky search this place from top to bottom, looking for her…she’s not here…but we know she was.”

“Could she have possibly went to your house to look for us?” asked Seungho.

Yunho shrugged, “Who knows…Where is Jaejoong and his group?”

“We were separated in the tunnels…” said Seungho, “There is no way you will be able to find your way to where he and the others fell, so our best bet to see him again is to wait here…”

Yunho sighed and nodded, worried greatly about his lover.

 

Decided the chapter should be about the others, that way you have to think about what the others saw...:D Anyways, I hoped you liked it! :D Also 18 are together, but 6 are missing still...