AN

The Imperfects

So...This story is drawing closer to it's end...So, here are four new ideas that I came up with. You see I like planning my stories before I write them, and this is the perfect time to do so, since there are only eight chapters left in the story. :D Anyways, here are the options:

 

A Geek’s Abnormal Life

(Myunyeol, YaDong, WooGyu, JongKey, 2min, and Sungjong)

Sungyeol has been a film geek ever since his umma died, since she was a really famous movie director, but now that she’s dead he feels the need to take her place, so he begins his new occupation, filming movies for school film festivals. However, when his father remarries, his world is thrown into spirals as he enters a new school where his first year diva of a step-brother rules with his group of friends. As soon as Sungyeol gets there he is titled as “Geek” and everyone avoids him like he’s some type of disease, well, except the other geeks and the popular kids, who only talk to him to make fun of him.

In his days at the school, he meets some interesting characters, and some normal ones. These people included: The abandoned and very feisty diva Key, the Student Council President Sunggyu, the self-absorbed Woohyun, the Dancing fool Dongwoo, and the absolutely normal guy Hoya. There was also a first year who hung out with them, his name: Lee Taemin, Sungjoong’s worst enemy.

A year later, Sungjong is throwing his friend Myungsoo a graduation party, which involves alcohol, since all the boys were staying the night at the house, during this weekend Sungyeol decided to come home from college and the nightmare of that night haunts him forever.

 

Finding Him a Wife

(YunJae, Yoosu, WooGyu, YaDon, MyungYeol, and Sungjong)

Yunho’s wife left him ten years ago, leaving him with his three sons:  Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. Now, Yunho has a month to find a wife, or he’ll have to marry a horrible lady that her and his kids absolutely hate. Now he and the three are looking for the new wife/mother in the small amount of time they have left.

Eventually they find him, yes, his bride is a male, and their new fake marriage begins. However, will it break apart sometime, or will it grow stronger? Better yet, will it happen in time?

 

A Special Agent’s Hardest Choice: Family, Work, or A Past Love?

(YunJae, MyungYeol, YaDong(minor), Woogyu(minor), and Sungjong)

Kim Jaejoong is a secret agent for the Seoul Police Department.

Jung Yunho is the most influential and powerful mafia Leader in Seoul.

Kim Jaejoong was Yunho’s past lover.

Jung Yunho was Jaejoong’s past lover.

Kim Jaejoong was left by Yunho.

Jung Yunho left Jaejoong due to his occupation.

What happens when these two meet as enemies and the dull spark that survived all these years in their hearts turns into a raging fire?

 

Kim Myungsoo was abandoned as a five year old.

Lee Sungyeol lost his parents at the age of five.

Kim Myungsoo was taking in by Yunho at the age of seven.

Lee Sungyeol was adopted by Jaejoong at the age of seven.

Kim Myungsoo is the lead rebel and thug in Seoul Academy.

Lee Sungyeol is the model student in Seoul Academy.

Kim Myungsoo is a straight F student.

Lee Sungyeol is a straight A student.

What happens when Sungyeol is assigned to tutor Kim Myungsoo? What happens when love sparks up? What happens when lies enter and the relationship begins? What happens when an over protective father does a background check on his son’s lover and finds out he is a very dangerous person? What will happen when the lies are revealed and one ends up in a coma?

 

Prisoner of Love

(JongKey, 2min, KeMaru, SunjongX???, Myungyeol, Twincest, MinwooXDonghyun, HyunseongXJeongmin, ChuniXL.joe, NeilXCap, RickyXChangjo)

Key, Taemin, Kevin, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Chunji, Neil, and Ricky are all from the fallen kingdom of Dalmasca, which was taken over by the kingdom of Miro (I realized I use this name too much, but oh well). The boys are the sons of the seven Kings that ruled over their kingdom and they fled the kingdom days before the invasion, so they are the only survivors of their families and are now on the run from the people who are out to get them. However, as time continues on and they keep getting injured by the scouts who are looking for them, and they begin to think about if running is really worth it. They eventually settle down, but soon find out it was a mistake to do so, since they all are beaten by the men and are captured. What happens when they are taken back to the capital? What happens when they are under the harsh Miro King’s rule? What happens when they are forced to work on a farm with an abusive farm owner? What happens when each other their “personal gaurds” fall in love? What happens when they fall in love too?

 

 

 

Vote for your favorite here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/12266

 

I will post an actual chapter later today! :D