Jaejoong's Past?

The Imperfects

[3rdPerson PoV]

After the rather eventful lunch, which involved Yoochun throwing rice at Junsu, Changmin yelling at them for wasting his precious food, and Joon fighting with Seungho about the best way to get back to the rehab center without being detected, the inhabitants of the house sat down for a short discussion about the plan about the rehab center.

Jaejoong quickly cleared the table of the dishes that littered the area, placing them into the sink, to be washed later. Yunho on the other hand set out a lot of maps on the table.

“What’s going on?” asked Sungjong, curiously from his seat beside Junho who was glancing at one of the maps.

“That’s a map of the rehab center…” said Junho.

“How can you tell?” asked Sungjong, looking at him.

“If you were there as long as I was, you’d know,” Said Junho, “Why do you have maps of this place, better yet, how do you have maps of this place?”

“Let’s just say, we weren’t patients…” said Yunho, “and that we knew Doctor Lee for a long time, which is a reason why we must do this before she realizes you’ve come to us.”

“Wait…so you worked under the horrid woman?” asked Sunggyu.

“Well, Jaejoong did…” said Yunho, “When he left the clinic, he helped the rest of us escape…He’s the one that discovered the side effects of the drug, and he’s the one who helped Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun overcome the drug.”

“Wait you worked with Dr. Lee?” said Sungyeol, looking at Jaejoong who looked nervous.

“My mother was suicidal and ended up killing herself and my ill father in the process…” said Jaejoong, Seoji and I were childhood friends and her family took me in once my parents died…When we entered college, we both trained to be doctors, however, she dropped out half way, while I went through all of it, when I met with her again, she was running the mental clinic using a fake Ph.D. At first, she was actually helping patients, she helped them get through their mental issues, she was helping them get over mental abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse…but then something went wrong with her one day and she seemed to go insane…she began to mutter to herself, she began to become suicidal, she started getting ill really easily, she’d randomly become aggressive or she’d fall mute…”

“The side effects of the drug…” said Changjo piecing it together.

“That was when I began to work on a drug that would help her…I finally found it and it worked on her, it canceled out all the side effects.” Said Jaejoong, “Once she realized that this fixed her problems she began to give it to her patients…the first ones who she tested them on were mine, she thought that it’d heal them of their problems, something went wrong in her brain, she became delusional, thinking that she was healing them, when she was actually just creating more problems…When she started to get delusional, she began to think I was the crazy one and stopped taking the medicine, feeding more of it to her patients…”

“So, you are saying she’s trying to kill patients?” asked Neil.

“Not exactly…” said Changmin.

“She is trying to heal them, but over time she’s killing them…you all are lucky you got out of there when you did and were only given one dose of that stuff…Well, with the exception of Junho…” said Jaejoong, “That stuff is like a poison to people who don’t need it…now, for her, it’s an all-powerful drug that is keeping her alive, she hates it, but has become addicted to it…”

“Why is Junho the exception?” asked Sungjong, looking at Jaejoong curiously and worriedly.

“He’s closer to death than you all are.” Said Jaejoong, Yunho finally got him to sit down.

“Why?” asked the others in unison.

“His mother gave him the drug countless times when he was younger and he was injected with it countless times in the clinic, well, according to the records I dug up.” Said Jaejoong, shaking a bit, “As long as he continues to drink the remedy, he should be healed…”

They all nodded, “Are you sure?”

Jaejoong nodded, “Yunho proved it…”

“How?” asked the boys.

“Yunho-hyung was given the drug multiple times a day…” said Junsu.

“When we escaped he was barely conscious.” Said Changmin, “He was really close to dying, but then Jaejoong-hyung helped us to escape and he fed Yunho the remedy three times a day…if he hadn’t and we were still at the clinic, he probably wouldn’t have lasted another day.”

“So despite its nasty smell and taste, it works really quickly?” asked Chunji.

Jaejoong nodded, “You guys should drink at least one cup of it to be sure that you are all healthy, anyways...there are people in the clinic who are like how Yunho was back then and there are also people who we are too late to save…They all are sitting there…rotting, they are literally rotting in there. Even those who are still breathing…they are rotting without knowing it.”

“Which is why we are going back to save them.” Said Yunho, “We need your guy’s help with it…”

The fourteen teenagers looked at each other, and then they looked at Yunho and Jaejoong, “We’ll help…How we are going to get into the clinic? Also, what’s the plan?”  

“Well, we originally had it planned that we’d slip into the clinic in six groups of four, but now we’ve decided to change it and made it four groups of six...Two groups, are going to travel through the underground water ways and into the clinic while the other two are going to sneak in from above ground…” said Jaejoong, “Once inside we need to gather Seoji and the other doctors into one room…I can handle them once that happens…”

“The only problem is how to get them into the same room…” said Yunho.

“We need to get a move on…” said Jaejoong, “If we want to do it before she realizes you all are with me…and if we want to get there at night…”

“What are the groups?” asked CAP, “You never told us…”

“Sungyeol, Myungsoo…Chunji, L.Joe, Changmin, you all with me and be prepared to get wet…” said Jaejoong, “Seungho, Joon, GO, Thunder, Mir, you all are in one group along with Junho. You all are going to come with me…”

“CAP, Niel, Ricky, Changjo, Sungjoong, you all are going to be in my group.” Said Yunho, “Yoochun is the leader of the last group with will come with me…Junsu, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Dongwoo, you all in his group, obviously…”

“Prepare yourselves, we leave in an hour.” Said Jaejoong, he stood up and walked to the sink, beginning to wash the dishes.

The others all filed out of the kitchen and into the living room quietly, all of them let the things Jaejoong said about Dr. Lee sink in, all of them realized that this situation came about mainly because of Jaejoong, Dr. Lee, who was mentally ill herself just added onto the disastrous situation that came about, but they didn’t blame him, because he was trying to fix the mess he created and they all were determined to help him.

 

Hope you like it! :D I decided to make the story a little bit longer...that way the adventure through the Rehab center is spread out over more than the two chapters I planned. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also, their adventure through the rehad center will begin in the next chapter...one thing you all might want to know is, there is more going on there than Jaejoong knows about.

 

Also, thank you to all of you who keep on commenting! :D Also, I might start replying to people's comments with the next chapter.