The Others Begin to be Affected?

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

We’ve been living on Seungho’s farm for two months now and the others are finally getting side effects from the drug. Woohyun and Hoya’s vocal cords were affected by the drug and now the two can’t talk, Dongwoo has become aggressive towards everyone who goes near Hoya like how Myungsoo will get aggressive towards him and how CAP will glare at you whenever you get near Niel. As for Junho and Sunggyu, they seem like they are the only two normal ones out of the eight of us, which is possible.

So, what have I learned in the past two months? Well, only Chunji and Niel will talk to me out of the other group, CAP will glare at me, L.Joe acts like he’s in his own little world, if I go near Changjo I’ll get attacked by Ricky and Sungjong (I was pushed down the stairs in the first month and two words to describe that experience is: NOT FUN!). Out of the group I came here with, Myungsoo is really sweet towards me but is mean towards everyone else, Dongwoo seems to hate me now, Hoya and Woohyun don’t really acknowledge me anymore, and Sunggyu and Junho are closer to me now and Junho gave up his bed for me since I was getting sick from laying on the floor.

Right now, I’m sitting under the blossoming tree, reading a book, enjoying the warm spring air, which was slowly becoming summer air. I stretched and yawned, feeling something plop down on my lap, I froze, looking down to see a snake slithering around in my lap. I bit back a scream and looked to my side; I saw Ricky and Sungjong peek out from the bushes they were hiding in, snickering. I glared at the two.

“Hyung!” said Myungsoo cheerfully.

I looked up at him.

“Are you ok? You seem a little up tight.” Said Myungsoo, I pointed at my lap, and the snake caught his eyes, “Oh, you are afraid of snakes, aren’t you?”

I nodded, glancing at the thing that hissed at Myungsoo as the younger boy went to grab it.

“Myungsoo…be careful…” I said, sighing in relief when Myungsoo grabbed the snake finally and threw it back into the field.

“Are you ok now hyung?” asked Myungsoo, concern shining in his eyes.

I nodded timidly and smiled up at him, “I’m fine now, thank you.”

“You’re welcome, now, do I get a reward for saving you?” asked Myungsoo, sitting down beside me.

“What do you want?” I asked, “As a reward.”

“Hmm…I want you to be my slave for a day!” said Myungsoo, I looked at him.

“No way, I’m not being your slave.” I said, backing away from him.

“Fine then…Give me a hug!” said Myungsoo, I nodded and quickly hugged the younger.

He smiled and backed away from me, he then left just as suddenly as he came and I stood up, heading inside, afraid of being alone with Ricky and Sungjong, after all the two were insane and hated me at the moment for sitting on someone who isn’t even real. They’ve pushed me down the stairs, stuck my head into the bath tub when it was full trying to drown me, and now they’ve dropped a snake into my lap, what could possibly happen next? Well, I don’t want to find out, so I’ve decided to stay beside someone 24/7, that way they won’t have a chance to do anything to me without someone else witnessing what they did.

Woohyun noticed me walk in and sit down beside CAP, despite the male hating me, Woohyun shook Sunggyu to get the older males attention and when he snapped out of his daze he look over at me both sat there shocked to see me sitting by CAP, who was distracted by Niel.

“Hey, Sungyeol are you ok?” asked Sunggyu.

“Yes, well, except for the fact that Ricky and Sungjong are out to kill!” I said.

All the inhabitants in the room looked up at me, shocked, “Are they seriously trying to kill you?”

I nodded, “They’ve pushed me down the stairs and have tried to drown me so, I’d say, yes, the two are.”

They all looked at each other worriedly, knowing it was getting a little too serious to ignore now.

“Ricky should snap out of it in a few months…” said CAP, speaking to me for the first time.

“How long is a few months?” I asked, hoping it was actually only one.

“Three months…” said Niel.

I groaned.

“Try to survive until then,” Said CAP, “We’ll try to keep them away from you, so don’t worry about it.”

I nodded, “Just because Ricky stops it doesn’t mean Sungjong will be affected.”

“Well, it’s possible that Sungjong will do what Ricky did before and just sit in the corner all the time…” said Chunji; he was sitting beside L.Joe, leaning against the younger male who was actually looking up from his book for once.

“I hope that is all he does because I don’t think I can survive many more assassination attempts…” I said, “I’m not made for that type of stuff.”

The others chuckled and shook their heads.

“You have Myungsoo to protect you.” Said Chunji, “He doesn’t like it when we talk to you let alone touch you, so that means he won’t stand for anyone hurting you.”

“You guys that’s what I’m afraid of, what if Myungsoo kills them?” I asked, worriedly.

“He won’t.” said CAP.

“How do you know?” I asked.

They all fell silent.

“That’s what I thought.” I said, standing up and pacing, thinking about the whole situation, ignoring the three couples cuddling up against each other, doing their own things on the couches.

 

I hope you enjoyed!! Anyways, there won’t be any updates for the next two days, since I’m going camping!!! Also, it’s supposed to snow when I go camping! I’m going to end up sick, but it’s sooooo worth it! Also, YIPEE!!! 152 Subscribers! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME (but it'd be more amazing if you all commented) but it's ok if you don't comment, if you read it, it's all that makes me happy! So, which couple should the next chapter focus on, tell me below in the comment box! :D