The Remedy (1/2)

The Imperfects

[Jaejoong’s PoV]

I placed the ghastly smelling soup over the flames, the remedy smelled and tasted horrible, but man, did it work…we’ll you are a little sick at first, but it will counter the drug and you’d be healed. I sighed and sat down in a chair at the table which sat in the cellar with me. I looked at the notebook on the desk, I had been planning to destroy the rehab center for years and years now, but none of the plans are good enough to actually work. I sighed and laid my head on the notebook, thinking hard about the plan.

“Joongie, you ok?” asked Yunho, I looked up at him and shook my head.

“I’m thinking about how to break into the rehab center…” I said; rested my head on his shoulder as he sat down in the chair beside me.

“Do you need some help?” asked Yunho.

I nodded, “I need a lot of help…”

“Then I’ll help you…”

“Thank you Yunnie…”

 

Later that night…

“There are twenty four of us so we will break into six groups of four, two groups will get into the rehab center by passing through the caverns of water below it…then the other four will get there by climbing the fence in the back, since there is never anyone watching that area…” said Yunho, I jotted it down, “Then we move in from there, the two on the bottom floors will target the place where they make the drugs while the other four will target the doctors and the people who help them, as well as the security, that way the eight on the lower levels will get to the room where they keep the machine that produces the drug without being spotted or detected. How does that sound?”

“We’ll run it by Seungho and the others and then we’ll decide.” I said, stretching.

 

[Woohyun’s PoV]

I was sitting at the dining room table, doodling on a notebook that sat in front of me. I really was sad, Sunggyu has been avoiding me recently, and it hurts. I sighed and rested my head on the wooden table in front of me.

“Woohyun…” I looked up at Sunggyu, shocked that he was actually here, he smiled at me and pointed to the seat beside me, “Is this seat taken?”

I shook my head, making him smile.

“I’m sorry about running out suddenly and avoiding you…” said Sunggyu, “I decided…I don’t care if you reject me! I’m going to make you like me either way.”

I looked at him shocked, and quickly jotted something down on the notebook in front of me, showing it to him, the paper read:

No need to, I already do.

“Do what?” asked Sunggyu, looking at me with a pleased and amused smirk on his face.

Love you.

Sunggyu smiled, taking the notebook from my hands and set it on the table, he then pulled me to him, shocking me as his lips collided with mine. When he pulled away, I smiled at him, despite the blush covering my cheeks.

“Aww…how sweet, now get out of my kitchen and take this romance somewhere so I can meet with my love…food. Seriously, just take your love to your bedroom so I don’t have to see it,” Said Changmin, making Sunggyu laugh and me smile. Sunggyu then stood up and pulled me out of the room.

 

[Junho’s PoV]

I took a deep breath as I climbed the stairs to the attic, as I came closer to my destination, I could hear Sungjong’s low mumble about random things. I knocked on the door and Sungjong opened up, jumping and latching onto me, I looked at him out of a mix of shock and confusion.

“Hyung, Maru missed you!” said Sungjong, “I did too!”

“Ok?” I said, allowing myself to be pulled into the attic.

“Want to play?” asked Sungjong.

I shook my head, faking that I was tired, “I’m too tired Jongie…maybe later.”

He smiled and hugged me again, this time, tackling me to the ground. I chuckled, wishing that he’d return to his normal self soon.

 

 

 

Ok, so, as of right now A Geek's Abnormal Life is winning by a landslide. The Poll is still open, and will be until later tonight,  so, please vote if you haven't! :D (Look at chapter 26 for info on the stories, and poll link!)

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! :D Also, I know I said I'd post this chapter yesterday, but something came up and I was out of the house and away from my lap top until late last night. Sorry! Once again, thank you all for reading and commenting! I love you all! XD!!! Also, sorry the chapter is short!