The First Day Outdoors

The Imperfects

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

“Boys, come on outside! It’s a wonderful day out!” called the nurse as she opened the door, we all nodded and stood up, well, in Woohyun’s case limped, and followed her outside.

I looked at Sungyeol, who was happily talking to Sungjong, I was really jealous, I met the older first, but why is he ignoring me? I crossed my arms in front of my chest out of anger. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder; I looked at who was touching me, seeing Dongwoo.

“What?” I asked.

“Want to play a game of soccer?” asked Dongwoo.

“Sure.” I said, smiling taking the ball from his hands.

“Myungsoo, you shouldn’t be playing!” scolded the nurse, but I ignored her and followed Dongwoo onto the field happily. When I set the ball by my feet we began to play ball, ignoring the nurses who told me not to play with my broke ribs.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

“Sungyeol-hyung, I found something amazing, come with me!” I said, pulling on the skinny boy’s wrist, “Hoya, Woohyun come too!”

Woohyun shook his head, and pointed up at the semi cloudy sky.

“He’s watching the clouds.” Said Hoya, quietly, he’d only talk to us when there weren’t nurses there, “Plus, he’s talking to Sunggyu about something…”

I nodded, grabbing ahold of the older’s arm, “Come on!”

I then pulled them to a beautiful outdoor garden.  I looked at two who stared in awe, “Welcome to Paradise Gardens!”

“Is that really what it’s called?” asked Sungyeol, looking at me.

I shook my head, “No, but that’s what it is to me!”

Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head while Hoya just looked around, smiling at the beauty of the garden, which made me smile happily, mission success!

If only Woohyun would’ve come too…

“YAH! YOU CHEATED!” yelled Myungsoo from where we come from, we all looked at each other and decided to stay in the garden, not wanting to put up with Dongwoo’s and Myungsoo’s short tempers again. Sungyeol then went deeper into the garden, not wanting their angers to be directed towards him again.

“BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING!” screeched a nurse and I smiled as silence fell over the area again.

 

[Woohyun’s PoV]

I looked up at the clouds silently, glancing at the older male who was lying beside me out of the corner of my eye. I smiled and looked away again, missing that he was staring back at me. I looked at the clouds again. It was a beautiful day out, it wasn’t too cold and wasn’t too hot, it was just right!

“So…” I said, quietly.

Sunggyu looked at me shocked, “You’re actually starting a conversation?”

I nodded, “I’m trying to…”

“That’s amazing!” said Sunggyu happily.

I rolled my eyes, “No, it’s simple and boring. It’s normal, isn’t?”

“Not for a mute like you.” Said Sunggyu smiling at me, something reacted in my chest and began to pound loudly.

“I’m not exactly mute…” I said, “I just don’t want to speak to the nurses…they annoy me.”

“They annoy everyone.” Said Sunggyu, “Well, everyone except Sungjong, but he’s a weird kid so, he doesn’t really count.”

I laughed at him, “Sungjong’s not weird…He’s just…different.”

Sunggyu burst into laughter, “He’s weird.”

“Maybe being weird is how he is the way he is recuperating. “ said Woohyun, “After all he’s probably in the worse trouble mentally, behind Sungyeol, because he he’s so young.”

Sunggyu shrugged, “Where did Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Hoya go anyways?”

“Who knows.” I said, “They wanted me to go with them, but I didn’t…”

“Oh, should we go find them?” asked Sunggyu.

“I don’t see how that’d harm anyone.” I said, smiling.

He smiled and helped me up. He then put his arm around my waist, helping me walk.

 

[Sunggyu’s PoV]

I glanced at Woohyun and there was a weird feeling in my stomach…Maybe I was sick.  I shook my head, who knows why. I kept my arm around Woohyun’s waist, not because I wanted to help, but because I wanted to. We were searching the area for the three boys, completely forgetting about Dongwoo and Myungsoo playing soccer together.

 

[Hoya’s PoV]

I glanced around at the beautiful garden, it truly was amazing, I chuckled, seeing that Sungyeol was laying on the bench sleeping. He slept so much, how is he sleeping now? I looked at Sungjong, who was sitting below one of the many trees.

“How is Sungyeol asleep?” I asked, curious as to why the boy was asleep again.

“He didn’t sleep much last night…I really don’t know why though because he didn’t tell me,” Said Sungjong, looking up at me, smiling.

“I see…” I said.

Sungyeol was mysterious, he was more active when we were all asleep…He’s really unhealthy too. He really need to eat.

“YOU LITLLE BASTARD YOU CHEATED!” echoed Dongwoo’s voice throughout the facility’s yard.

“I’M NOT LITTLE!” yelled Myungsoo.

“Dongwoo and Myungsoo are fighting again…” I said, Sungjong laughed.

“I guess that is what we get for leaving the two together.”

I nodded.

“We should probably head back…” muttered Sungyeol, sitting up.

We nodded and we all left.

 

[Dongwoo’s PoV]

I glared at Myungsoo, who once again cheated; I felt the rage boil up in me. I glared at him with fire in my eyes and he was glaring back at me with that same fire.  The rage boiled to the point I couldn’t handle it anymore and tackled the younger boy, pinning him down and slugging him in the face multiple times.

I then stood up and brushed off my now bloody hand. However, Myungsoo was not going to leave it like that, so he began to punch me back, making me respond to him and gain and before we knew it, the two of us were in an all-out fist fight with a huge crowd surrounding us. This crowd consisted of other patients and nurses that were trying to stop us.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

We met up with Woohyun and Sunggyu as we walked back to where Dongwoo and Myungsoo were, only to see that there was a crowd around them, the five of us pushed the way to the front and saw that it was in fact Myungsoo and Dongwoo.

We were watching for just three seconds when I heard Sungjong whimper. I looked at him and decided, since no one was taking action to stop the fight, I was going to, after all it was harming Sungjong.

“Hyung where are you going?” asked Sungjong, “It’s too dangerous to go out there!”

I ignored him and stepped between the two, suddenly feeling a pain rip through my torso, it was the pain from just one punch. I held my side in pain, but glared at Myungsoo who was the idiot who didn’t stop when someone jumped in front of him.

“Stop it both of you.” I muttered, “It’s stupid…you two are acting like kids, there is no need to fight over something so stupid.”

The both looked at me in shock as the crowd broke apart.

I walked towards the four who were still standing there, however, when I did, I suddenly felt dizzy again. Once again, I saw the ground heading straight to my face, but before it could hit me, someone caught me.

 

I got all seven of their point of veiws in one chapter, for once! :D Hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment!