The Remedy (2/2)

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I stumbled out of the bed room, only to cover my nose and mouth with my freshly washed hand, the horrible smell drifting around the house was burning my nose. I slowly walked down stairs, going to figure out what it was. Seungho was standing at the bottom, looking into the dining room, Joon stood by him and the two were whispering to each other.

“Oh my goddess…what is that smell?” hissed L, walking down the stairs, I followed him down and Joon looked at us.

“That is what you all will be drinking…” said Joon, pointing at the green-ish brown chunky liquid in the eight glass cups lying on the table.

“You are kidding me right?” I asked.

“Nope, we had to drink it, so you guys have to drink it too,” Said Joon, shoving us towards the dining room table.

“Guys, the remedy is done!” yelled Jaejoong, the other six came downstairs, well, Junho had to drag Sungjong down.

Sunggyu walked to the table holding Woohyun’s hand tightly, he looked at the bubbling, steaming juice, biting his lip, and asked “Do I have to drink that?”

“Everyone does.” Said Jaejoong, “That is if you all want to get healed up.”

“But I don’t have a side effect,” Said Sunggyu, looking at Jaejoong.

Changmin shoved him towards the table, “You and Junho may be people who develop the side effects late, so, drink up….ALL of you. I can’t stand the stench anymore and I want food, so….Hurry! Hurry!”

We all walked to the table, plugging our noses and chugging down the chunky liquid, I was the first to finish up and the first who felt like I was going to throw up.

“Uh…I’m going back to bed…” I said, holding my pain filled stomach, “I don’t feel too well…”

The other eight nodded, and Changmin then said, “That’s the remedy for you!”

We all glared at him and then headed back into the rooms, Sungjong was pulled into our room, and Chunji had him lay in the empty bed in the room. We all then went to sleep.

 

I felt a sudden weight on my body and groaned, rolling onto my side. I heard a distant laugh which stirred me from my sleep. I groaned as I woke up, blinking my eyes as they adjusted to the brightly lit room.

“Why is the room so bright?”

“It’s noon,” Said Sungjong, smiling, “Wake up hyung! Wake up!”

“You are actually…normal.”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” asked Sungjong showing no sign of remembering what he did.

“Ah…forget about it…” I said, shaking my head, smiling.

“Let’s go get lunch!” said Sungjong, pulling me out of bed and down stairs, I smiled and went with him happily, because he was back to his normal self.

When we went down stairs, everyone was back to normal. I smiled, walking over to Myungsoo and sitting down.

It seems as though that horrible, horrible remedy worked.

 

I hope you all enjoyed! Also, I hope it wasn't that boring...Trust me it will get longer and more exciting in the chapters to come! :D