Myungsoo is aggressive now and Sungjong’s crazy?

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

“Guys, the food is ready!” called Seungho.

Chunji, Neil, and I stood up slowly, making our way to the door, Changjo shut off the TV and walked behind us, but Sungjong and Ricky both ran out of the room, racing each other to the kitchen. I looked at Chunji and Neil; they both looked back at me and smiled sadly, patting my shoulder. We walked into the dining room silently, and I sat down in between Neil and Myungsoo. I felt a chill run down my spine and I looked up from my plate to see CAP, who was sitting across from Neil glaring at me.

“Ignore him.” Whispered Neil, I nodded and ignored him, or at least tried to but his glare was really scaring me.

After dinner, I left the table after eating only a little bit of my food and Myungsoo confronted me when I was on my way to my room to throw up the little bit of food I actually ate. I was really shocked because he slammed me against the wall, glaring at me.

“Where are you going?” hissed Myungsoo.

“T-the bathroom…” I said, trying to ignore the glare he was giving me.

“I don’t think so. You are going to eat and you are going to keep it down.” Hissed Myungsoo, I began to shiver in fear, seeing the cold and angry eyes glaring at me.

“I-I’m not going to throw it up…” I said, flinching when he punched the wall beside my head.

“YES YOU WERE!” yelled Myungsoo, Seungho and Joon came out of their room and pulled Myungsoo away from me and into his.

I trembled, leaning against the wall and sliding down to the floor, curling up into a ball from freight, Chunji and Neil came out of their room and tried to calm me down, knowing I needed to.

“What happened to him?” I asked, “H-He wasn’t like this before…”

“The drug kicked in…” Whispered Chunji, looking at me with sad eyes, I shivered again.

“He’s like CAP, he’s become aggressive thanks to the drug…” said Neil.

“Why are they changing so quickly?” I asked they both shrugged and helped me up to my feet, leading me down stairs and to the couch where L.Joe sat reading his book again.

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I sat at the table beside Sungyeol and the older male stood up and I felt the rage in me boiling up and I felt incredible rage and followed him upstairs, slamming him against the wall harshly, he looked at me with fear filled eyes and an odd feeling rose up in my chest, making me angrier. I punched the wall beside his head and he looked at me like he was more afraid of me. Suddenly, I was pulled away from the older male by Seungho and Joon, I looked at him apologetically, but he was too busy talking with Chunji and Neil to see. I felt rage burn red hot in my body and I wanted to make is so no one talked to Sungyeol but me.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I looked at Sungjong, Ricky left and I decided to go talk to him for a little bit, I walked over to him and called for him, but he was mumbling to himself, I looked at him worriedly.

“SUNGJONG,” I said, raising my voice so he’d look at me, which he finally did.

“Yes hyung?” said Sungjong cutely.

I knew that the drug was affecting him to, which means I just lost my two best friends to the drug. I frowned, “Can I talk to you?”

He nodded cutely, “Go ahead and sit down!”

So, I did and suddenly he let out a loud squeal and pushed me away harshly screeching, “HYUNG YOU JUST SAT ON MARU!”

I groaned and rubbed the back of my head, everyone in the room stared at us, Sungjong hugging empty air and me rubbing my head. Chunji and Neil ran over to me and L.Joe looked up from his book and had a shocked expression on his face.

“Are you ok?” asked Sunggyu, running over to me with Woohyun too. I nodded and looked at Sungjong, who was glaring at me.

“Maru hates you now hyung, so I hate you too!” said Sungjong, he then stood up and stormed out of the room angrily, heading to ours.

I blinked back tears; memories of my appa came back. The only two good friends I had hated me now…I’m destined to be alone, aren’t I?

“Sungyeol?” asked Woohyun, worriedly.

I stood up quickly and ran out of the room, shocking everyone in there.

“SUNGYEOL!” called Sunggyu and Woohyun worriedly, I ignored them, throwing on my shoes and running outside, finding a secluded place to let out my tears. I didn’t want to show anyone my weak side. Especially not people I just met.

 

Third and FINAL update for today, hope you liked it! (There is still going to be some angsty parts).

 

P.S. Someone brought it to my attention that I keep spelling Niel's name wrong, I'm sorry about that, I know that it's spelled N-i-e-l but the program I prewrite it on automatically puts it at Neil. I'll try to fix it in the up coming chapters...Once again, sorry I spelled it wrong! *bows* I'll try to fix my computer's autospelling/autocorrecting problem!