WooGyu and YaDong’s Life

The Imperfects

[Woohyun’s PoV]

After pacing for who knows how long, Sungyeol finally left the living room and headed off to find Myungsoo, who was probably in his room moping around about how Sungyeol isn’t paying much attention to him now-a-days and seems to be off in his own little world. I think that Sungyeol might just have a little bit of the insanity side effect in him, it might not be AS bad as Ricky’s and Sungjong’s but it’s still there…despite what he says. We all think this, so it’s not like it’s just me saying it, well in this case thinking it, because I want to think!  

“Woohyun…”

Is it possible for me to have it too? After all, I’m practically talking to my self-right now!

“Woohyun…”

Well, not really, because I don’t have a voice to speak with so, I don’t have the insanity do I?

“Woohyun!”

I flinched, snapping out of my daze and looking at Sunggyu, whose face was right in front of mine. I backed up a bit; however, I could still feel his hot breath. I blushed and looked away.

“Woohyun are you ok? You seem like you are upset.”

I shook my head, wanting to say that I wasn’t upset, but the blasted drug made me unable to talk. I hissed out and Sunggyu knew I was upset I couldn’t talk, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck, shocking me.

“Woohyun-ah…I’m in love with you.” I looked at him shocked and he smiled sadly, standing up abruptly, saying, “You don’t like me, do you?”

I opened my mouth, and he backed up a bit.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me!” said Sunggyu, running out of the room, I reached for him and opened my mouth, however, I couldn’t speak, I couldn’t call out to him, I couldn’t do anything thing, I groaned and punched the wall angrily.

 

[Hoya’s PoV]

I lay on my bed silently, Dongwoo was lying beside me, sleeping happily, I’d rather have him resting than out to kill others, well, Myungsoo. I smiled down at his peaceful looking sleeping face. If I can’t tell him anything, I’ll talk to him through my actions. I sighed and looked at him, he really is too oblivious and he won’t pick up on my signs…stupid hyung.

I laid back in the bed, yawning, I’m going to take a nap too…I laid down, resting my head on the pillow sitting there, I  smiled when I came face to face with Dongwoo.

I then mouthed, ‘I love you hyung.’

I then pulled the blanket up over me and him; I then rolled away from him and put my back towards him, falling asleep. However, as I fell asleep, he pulled me flush against his chest; I smiled and snuggled up against him.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter! *bows* Their lovelife is progressing~!