The Chaos Gets Worse

The Imperfects

[3rdPerson PoV]

The room fell silent once Sungyeol ran away, Chunji and Niel looked at each other knowing that Sungyeol must be hurting because the two he seemed to be closer to both seemed to push him away today. They both walked to the doorway both too chilled to go any farther.

“He went outside…” said Niel, seeming to lost hope.

“We’ll go after him,” Said Woohyun and Sunggyu, smiling at the boys and walking towards the front door, putting on their jackets and shoes when suddenly Seungho came down stairs.

“Why is the front door wide open? It’s far too dark and cold for you guys to go out there,” Said Seungho.

The two quickly explained the situation and Seungho called the other four down. Myungsoo came down with them, quietly listening to what was going on from the top of the steps, feeling his rage towards Sungjong bubble up past it’s boiling point, but he knew it wasn’t time to go after they younger boy, it was time to go after his ill hyung. He ran down the stairs past the five “adults” of the house.

“Myungsoo!” yelled Seungho, he sighed, seeing the younger boy wouldn’t listen to him, he quickly threw on his jacket and boots, “Joon, Sunggyu, Woohyun come with me. GO, Thunder go watch the others in the living room. Mir, go check on Sungjong and Ricky, they are in Sungjong’s room.”

They all then ran their separate ways.

“Aren’t Joon, G.O, Thunder, and Mir infected with the drug too?” asked Woohyun.

“They were for two years, but it’s worn off…” Said Seungho, glancing around and calling for Sungyeol and Myungsoo, knowing that neither of the two had gone that far, Sunggyu looked around also as did Woohyun.

“What about you?” asked Woohyun, curiously, he looked at Seungho?

“It wore off of me too, but I was bipolar before the drug infected me,” Said Seungho, once again calling for the two.

“So, that’s how you knew it wore off.” Said Woohyun, the older male nodded.

“That’s how I knew.” Said Seungho, he heard a sudden coughing fit, to his left, “Come on, Sungyeol’s this way.”

The two nodded and followed the older male into the heavily wooded area, the all called for the younger but there was no response, not even a cough, they all looked at each other worriedly.

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

“Sungyeol!” I called, seeing the trembling boy leaning up against an evergreen tree, He looked up at me with tear filled eyes, my heart cracked seeing him like that, he tried hard to get onto his feet again.

“Stay away!” croaked Sungyeol, fear took over the sadness in his eyes, I looked at him with hurt obvious in my eyes.

“Sungyeol!” called Seungho, Woohyun, and Sunggyu; I went up to hyung as he began to cough violently.

“Hyung, you shouldn’t be out here…” I said, he pushed me away and I noticed he had been crying, so I felt really guilty and let my hand fall to my side.

“Go away…” croaked Sungyeol, I hugged him; he punched me weakly and soon began to cry into my shoulder, however, his sobs became coughs, and violent ones at that.

“Sungyeol, you need to go inside again…” I whispered, knowing he was really ill, he shook his head, “Sungyeol…”

“No…you hate me and Sungjong hates me too…heck Ricky probably hates me now too.” Said Sungyeol, his warm breath hit my chilled neck lightly, making me colder than before.

“Sungyeol…I wasn’t in the right state of mind back then…Ricky and Sungjong aren’t in the right state of mind either, and they won’t be for a while, so don’t take whatever they say seriously, ok?” I said, hugging the thin male tighter, he nodded lightly and I helped him stand up, he wiped his eyes and then smiled at me.

I smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him back towards the house, Seungho enveloped him into a big hug, saying, “Do not run off again, ok?”

He nodded and then was hugged by Sunggyu and Woohyun, who both looked like they were terribly worried about the boy.

I sighed and headed back towards the house.

“Hey, Myungsoo wait up.” Said Sungyeol, he ran to me happily and walked to the house beside each other and we both then decided to go to bed.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I walked into my room and both Sungjong and Ricky glared at me, as if telling me to leave the room this instant, so I did, walking to Seungho, and saying, “Hyung, Ricky and Sungjong won’t let me into my room.”

“Alright, then you will have to share a room with Changjo.” Said Seungho, rather loudly.

“NO!” screeched Ricky, running out of my room, Sungjong followed him close behind, “Maru likes Changjo, so Changjo must not be near.” He glared and me, “HIM.”

“Then were does he get to sleep?” asked Seungho, Ricky crossed his arms over his chest in thought.

“Ricky and Sungjong sleep in Sungjong’s room, Changjo sleeps in his own room and he sleeps outside,” Said Ricky, looking at Seungho.

“Ricky…” said Seungho and Ricky gave Seungho the most evil look, Seungho sighed, “Fine, Sungyeol will not sleep with Changjo.”

The younger boy smiled and grabbed Sungjong’s wrist pulling the boy back to what used to be my bed too.

Seungho sighed and looked at me apologetically, “I’m sorry…I’ll find someone you can room with… I’m pretty sure Chunji and Niel wouldn’t mind…”

CAP then walked by glaring at Seungho for what he said.

“Ok, maybe not.” Said Seungho, I nodded, I was afraid of CAP, and I don’t want to be on his bad side.

“He can stay in our room.” Said Sunggyu and Junho, who both walked up stars, heading to their room, they both smiled at me.

“Alright.” Said Seungho, I sighed and followed the two into their room. Where I set up a bed with the blankets we stole from the rehab center we had been at before.

We all lay down and Junho sighed, “Do you think that insanity thing will affect them forever?”

“I hope not…” I said, tiredly. I coughed into my sleeve and rolled onto my side, looking at Junho, “Do you all know what ages they all are?”

“CAP is 17, Chunji is 16, L.Joe and Niel are 15, and Ricky and Changjo are 14 (AN: I know these aren’t their really ages, but they are what I need them to be!).” said Sunggyu, “Seungho, GO, and Joon are 22 and Thunder and Mir are 21.”

I nodded, my head felt heavy all of a sudden and I rested back against the pillow, closing my eyes, without knowing it, I drifted off to sleep.

This chapter is not edited, so I'll edit it when I get home from school!

Also, I decided to go with the second posters, because I like how my friend made it all mysterious looking and made the pictures look like shadows.

I hope you liked the chapter, also I hope you like the new poster! I have to go to school now, so bye bye! :D