Planning to Escape (2/4)

The Imperfects

[Dongwoo’s PoV]

Finally Sungjong reappeared from where ever he goes. We all smiled at him, creeping him out.

“Why are you looking at me that way?” asked Sungjong.

“Because we’ve been waiting for you,” I said, smiling at him.

“Why?”

“We are escaping this place; this place is like a more friendly type of jail.” I said, “Plus three of us don’t have a reason to be here. Those three people are Myungsoo, Hoya, and I, plus on top of that this crappy place isn’t helping any of you ‘recover’ at all.”

“So, you are escaping?”

I nodded.

“Can I know the plan?”

He nodded and told me.

I smiled, “Sounds like it might actually work, also, can I bring a friend with me, and he’s been in here from eight months and still isn’t getting better because all the nurses are forgetting about him.”

“Alright, go ahead and tell him the plan, we hope to pull this off tomorrow night,” Said Hoya, nodding.

“Alright,” said Sungjong, running out of the room, I could hear the nurses scolding him for running, but I knew that he just ignored all of them.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I barged into Junho’s room, making the older male jump from shock.

“My roommates and I are planning to escape, want to do so with us?”

He nodded happily, “Get me out of this hell.”

“Alright.” I said.

“What’s the plan?” asked Junho, I told him happily.

“We need to use the window in here, since we need to leave from the first floor somehow, and of course, your room is on the first floor, so I hope you are ok with it.” I said.

“Since I’m in this room by myself, we have no reason to worry.” Said Junho, “Also, I’ll do anything to assist with this escape because I really don’t want to stay in this horrible place.”

“Alright, I’ll go tell the others that the plan is complete.” I said.

“What when are we going to put it into action?” asked Junho.

“Tomorrow night.” I said, smiling at him, I then ran out of the room and back to mine, telling the others about it.

“Well, we’ll have to ask Sungyeol and Myungsoo about it, we’ll do it tomorrow though, since that’s when Sungyeol is being released.” Said Woohyun when I told them the news, we all nodded.

“As for now, let’s get to bed.” Said Sunggyu, we nodded and all climbed into bed before the nurse started to nag us.

 

I hope you enjoyed, sorry about the short chapter!