Dongwoo

The Imperfects

[Dongwoo’s PoV]

I threw the wooden chair at the wall angrily, why were my parents making me go to that stupid place? It was retarded, why did I have to go to rehab? Is it because I used to be in a gang? Well, if it is, that’s their fault for not noticing that I was in a gang sooner.

I growled and punched the nearby wall, putting a dent into it. This is ing stupid, my parents watched in fear in the corner as I tore up my bedroom. I looked at them angrily, shooting lasers into their head mentally. I really hated the ers now.

“Don’t expect to see me again.” I growled out, “Once I get out of that ing prison I’ll make sure never to see you two again!”

They both looked at me sadly as the doorbell rang. I didn’t need to go to that place, I didn’t do anything stupid and I wasn’t being abused. Well, forcing me to go could be an abuse…

I sighed and walked down stairs with my parents.

There were two female nurses, both of which were hot. Hmmm…maybe going wouldn’t be that bad. Especially if someone this hot would be taking care of me.

 

We got to the center in no time and the two lead me to the room, they opened the door and I heard to people hold their breath, the nurses didn’t hear anything.

“Oblivious asses…” I muttered under my breath without the nurses hearing.

They showed me to the only open bed of the seven in the room. I was fine with it, because I could easily escape with the bed. The nurses stood there and told me the rules and they kept nagging me to go to be, so I did so they’d leave and shut up. The nurses went from hot to annoying. My life is hell now.

When they finally left I heard to people take in air.

“What are you two doing up?” I asked, since I had seen the two dive into bed when I walked in with the nurses.

“We can’t sleep,” Said the closer one, sitting up and looking at me. Even through the darkness I could see bruises that littered his skin. I then heard another, soft voice.

“Plus the nurses are fun to sneak out past.” Said the boy, I sat up, seeing that he was up too, he two beds away from me and I saw his silhouette from the moon light coming through the window near his bed. He looked abnormally skinny.

“Why are you two in here?” I asked, “I for sure don’t belong here…I have no reason to be in rehab.”

“Anorexia and Mental abuse,” Said the one by the window.

 “I got physically abused by my umma,” Said the one closer to me, “The one beside you is here for attempting suicide.”

“The one beside me is here for anger issues, and the two on the other side we don’t know about because they both are mute and they got here before Sungjong and when I was asleep,” Said the boy by the window.

“At least I know two of us don’t belong here.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest and lying down, staring up at the ceiling, rolling my eyes.

 

Last update for tonight! All of the seven are together in the room now, how will their first day together go? Find out tomorrow! :D