Planning to Escape (4/4)

The Imperfects

[Hoya’s PoV]

Dongwoo peeked over the counter and automatically coming back where I was, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into a large cabinet, where he covered my mouth, seeing I was about to say something.

“I could’ve sworn I heard something.” Said the guard, he was right outside the cabinet and we both held our breath.

“It must have been a rat,” Said the other guard.

“Let’s head back now, Dr. Lee will be angry that we aren’t watching those eight experiments closer…” said the first guard. We heard their footsteps fade away and the lights flick off.

“We’re experiments?” hissed Dongwoo.

“Eh guss suo [I guess so].” I said, my voice muffled because his hand was still over my mouth.

“We really need to get out of here…” said Dongwoo, he then noticed his hand was still over my mouth and he quickly pulled it away, apologizing.

“Let’s get out of here…because one, this position is hurting at two, I hate tight places…” I said. (AN: You guys can imagine them in whatever position you want them to be in.

He nodded, pulling me out of the cabinet and the whole room in all, “We need to learn more about that experiment crap the gaurds were talking about.”

“Yeah, after we are back in the safety of our room, and once we escape this heck,” I said.

We headed into the hall and saw Sunggyu and Woohyun enter the closet, thinking that the two of us were gaurds through the dim light coming through the windows from the rising sun.

 

[Sunggyu’s PoV]

We both held our breaths as the closet door slowly opened, but we soon let out our breaths seeing who it was, after all it was just Dongwoo and Hoya with the food and water supply we needed.

“Guys, the sun is rising, we need to get to our rooms soon.” Said Dongwoo, “or the nurses will see that we are gone and will catch drift of our plan.”

“Alright then,” Said Woohyun, “Let’s go get Sungjong and Junho.”

We all nodded and all began to head towards the infirmary, I went to grab ahold of the handle, but the door opened wide, revealing Sungjong who came face to face with me and let out an extremely loud and high pitched squeal. Both Junho and I covered his mouth, narrowing our eyes at him; he was going to be the reason we were going to get caught.

“Shh…you don’t know where the gaurds are!” I hissed, looking behind Sungjong to see the shocked and partically asleep Myungsoo and Sungyeol staring at us in shock, however they both went to sleep again and I rolled my eyes.

“We should leave.” Said Woohyun, we nodded and headed back to our room while Junho went to his.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

Later that day, I was released and Myungsoo and I walked out of the room cautiously, seeing that Dr. Lee was hiding something. I looked at Myungsoo, seeing the same suspicion in his eyes, so, he sensed too. When we both reached our room, we automatically shut the door and looked at the other six.

“Dr. Lee is hiding something.” I said, they both looked at me shocked.

“What do you mean?” asked Sunggyu, looking at me with confused eyes, Woohyun, Sungjong, and Junho were giving me the same exact look while Dongwoo and Hoya glanced at each other nervously.

“She’s hiding something,” Said Myungsoo.

“She told me that I was supposed to be let out yesterday, but she needed to keep me over night for observations, do any of you know what that could’ve meant?” I asked, looking at Hoya and Dongwoo while I said it.

They were whispering to each other and Dongwoo sighed.

“We over heard the gaurds speaking about something…” said Dongwoo.

“They called all of us experiments.” Said Hoya, “Of what, we aren’t fully sure of, but we decided to do some research when we get out…”

I sighed, “So, whatever experiment she was talking about she did to me…great.”

Myungsoo hugged my waist smiling, “Awwww…relax hyung it can’t be that bad!”

 

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT THE EXPERIMENT SHOULD BE!!!! (Have an idea, tell me it via Private Message) Also, expect a few updates tomorrow, my school is closed then due to a plumbing issue, so I'm going to take the time to write more, already planned chapters, which include their escape, and who they are taken in by after they escape. As for now, I'm going to go finish my homework so I can start typing the chapters up later tonight!