Planning to Escape (1/4)

The Imperfects

[Hoya’s PoV]

Dongwoo and I walked back to the room happily, both of us were going over the plan, we really needed eight people for this plan to work. We already have two, we just need six mores. We entered our room to see Sunggyu there with Woohyun; both were talking about the rumors they heard going around.

“So, did you guys hear?” asked Sunggyu.

“About what?” I asked curiously.

“About one of the patients here planning on escaping,” Said Woohyun, as if he already knew it was the two of us.

“No…We didn’t…” said the two of us glancing at each other worriedly.

“Are you sure? We both are positive it has Dongwoo’s name all over it…” said Sunggyu, narrowing his eyes at us, watching for a twitch or sign that we were the two who were planning it.

We all stood there in an awkward silence, none of us stepping down. Dongwoo and I hiding the fact that we were actually planning to escape, and Sunggyu and Woohyun who were both trying to figure out if we really were going to. I bit my lip trying hard not to break, but I eventually did.

“We are planning to, we found four different places to exit…so, we are planning on escaping.” I said, Dongwoo hit my back, glaring at me. I looked at him apologetically.

“Can we come?” asked the two, we both looked at them shocked, we thought the two would be against it, but they are all for it too.

“Sure?” said Dongwoo, “Should we as Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo to be nice?”

“Sure.” Said Sunggyu, Woohyun, and I.

“Like you said hyung, the more the merrier,” I said, smiling at the older male, who smiled back.

“Alright then…Let’s wait for the three,” Said Woohyun, we nodded, sitting down on our beds in silence, once again it was awkward.

“Another gay baby was born.” Said Woohyun, we all cracked up laughing, “We obviously keep creating them with our silences, so let’s speak!”

We all nodded, still laughing.

 

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I stared at Sungyeol, seeing that he was actually eating his food now, I smiled, the complements were working like I thought they would, they were actually getting him to eat, hope fully he’ll gain some meat soon and won’t look so skinny any more.

Sungyeol only quit eating when all the food was gone now. I smiled, holding his hand without him noticing (is that even possible?). He smiled at me and then looked at me with puppy dog eyes, “Can we walk around now?”

I sighed, “The doctors said that you shouldn’t.”

“What does that Dr. Lee lady even know?” I asked, “She can’t even get us healed up mentally.”

I sighed and shrugged, “Sorry, but I don’t think you should be walking around so much since you are still in pain.”

He pouted and crossed his arms like a little kid, “but I want to…”

“And I’m not letting you because it could worsen your health.” I said, looking at him, lifting his hand to my mouth and kissing it.

He blushed and his pout grew larger, I then pecked his lips, “Cheer up.”

“Stop kissing me,” mumbled Sungyeol, turning his back towards me.

I sighed and pouted myself.

 

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

Junho and I went down to the garden together, talking to find out more each other, I faced Junho as we sat down on a bench in the middle of the garden, “So, tell me more in depth how you got here.”

“Well, my mother was using meth and all these other types of drugs and she ended up putting them in my food daily and she ended up getting me hooked,”  Said Junho, looking up at the sky, “She threw me in here despite her having more of a problem than me.”

“Well, it’s a good thing you came here.” I said, smiling.

“Why is that?” asked Junho.

“You got to meet me!” I said, smiling at him happily.

“Self-conceded much?” asked Junho, laughing as he shook his head.

I smiled, “Aw…Come on, you know you love me?”

“Why would I love a diva like you?” asked Junho.

“I am not a diva!” I said.

“I do believe you are…” said Junho, stretching a bit. I scowled at him.

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! :D