Moving…The new house…the four new housemates…and the food monster?

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I sat cuddled up against Myungsoo for warmth. We were currently crouched down in the trunk of the truck. We had to be like this or we would be unable to leave the area or drive down the high way. We all were cuddled up together like penguins because we all were freezing and it was the only way to warm up. The only one not doing this was Sungjong who was cuddled up in the corner to himself, babbling to Maru.

I sighed and rested my head on Myungsoo’s thighs, since I couldn’t lay it on his shoulders due to us having to lay down. I relaxed more as Myungsoo my hair, calming me like it was supposed to. Soon, I drifted off to sleep.

 

When I woke up again, we were all getting out of the trunk on numb legs, the bright morning sky was now a dark, gloomy sky, no stars or the moon were visible, the only light came from the street lights along the road. The air smelled salty and the breezes were abnormally warm. I stayed quiet, straining my ears to see if there were any noises, and there were. What where they? There was the distant sound of waves crashing against the shore.

“Are we near the beach?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Said Seungho, ushering us to the front porch and knocking on the door, suddenly a taller muscular man opened the door, a higher pitched voice was going off at a male with a huskier voice, Seungho smiled, “Hello Yunho, the base was found out.”

“Come in…we’ve been under watch so, quickly.” Said Yunho.

We all nodded and walked into the house, which was huge!

“You guys, close all windows, draw all blinds!” called Yunho, and the noise in the other rooms fell into silence and feminine male walked out.

“Yunnie, whose here?” asked the male, smiling at us, he then caught sight of Seungho and ran to him, hugging the male, “Seungho, it’s good to see that you are ok!”

He smiled, “It’s good to see you too Jaejoong.”

“So, what brings you guys here?” asked Jaejoong, “Who are these boys?”

“Um…boys these are the people who helped Joon, GO, Thunder, Mir, and I escape. Yunho, Jaejoong, these are the fourteen boys I told you about last time. The six who have been out longer have overcome the drug, while the other eight are just beginning, theirs.” Said Seungho.

“It’s ok; we found a remedy for it. It’ll take out the drug and they’ll return to normal.” Said Jaejoong, “I’ll have to make it and it takes a week or so to do so, so just hang around for a bit, once we are done with that, we’ll talk about how we are going to end this crap...”

The smaller feminine boy walked away in thought now, leaving the others there.

“Well, I’ll show you around the house and introduce you all too the other three inhabitants in the house, which as you can tell, make a lot of noise.” Said Yunho, giving us the tour of his house.

 

After the tour, we met two of the three other inhabitants in the living room bickering about the video game they were playing.

“Chunnie, you cheated!”

“I did not Su!”

“Yes you did! Stop lying! It’s obvious from the smirk on your face!”

“I am NOT smirked Su!”

“You are too!”

“Yoochun, Junsu…” said Yunho.

“CHEATER!” squeaked ‘Su.’

“I am not a cheater!” hissed ‘Chunnie.’

“JUNSU, YOOCHUN!” yelled Yunho, the two fell quiet and turned towards Yunho.

“What is it hyung we are in the middle of a very, very, very important argument!” hissed Yoochun, Junsu nodded.

“These are the new house mates,” Said Yunho, “which you guys obviously don’t care about right now, so where’s Changmin?”

“Where do you think he’s at?” asked Yoochun.

“I’m Junsu!” said the hyper active one of the two, walking to us and sticking out his hands, “What are your names?”

We all introduced ourselves and then Junsu turned back to Yoochun, yelling, “You are such a cheater!”

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to the food monster known as Changmin now.” Said Yunho, smiling at us as he led us into the kitchen, where we saw a boy hunched over digging through the fridge for food, “YAH! Food monster meet the new house mates!”

“HERRO! EHMM SHHEEMM CHANJFGMIN.” Said the male, standing up straight and to his full height, we smiled, not really understanding what he was saying.

“He said, Hello! My name is Shim Changmin.” Said Yunho, translating what he said, “Otherwise known as the food monster.”

He then led us to our rooms which now held more six or more people to a room. I shared a room with Chunji, Neil, Woohyun, Hoya, and Ricky. Then Myungsoo, Junho, CAP, L.Joe, Changjo, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo. Then Sunjong got the attic room for his insanity so none of us would have to put up with it at night. Jaejoong and Yunho shared a room in the basement, Joon and Seungho had one on the ground floor as did G.O, Thunder, and Mir. Then Yoochun and Junsu had one on this floor as did Changmin. We all got settled in, and then we all headed into the living room happily.

 

You guys will have to wait for Thursday or Friday for you next update...Sorry, I'm just busy this week, but luckily, I'm not as busy as I was last week. Don't be afraid to comment or become friends! :D Also, TVXQ/JYJ has been my obsession recently, so they are entering the story now...This story is slowly coming closer to it's end!!!!