Planning to Escape (3/4)

The Imperfects

[Hoya’s PoV]

We all woke up early the following day, knowing that we still had a lot to do before our escape tonight. We all sat around Dongwoo as he gave us all different jobs, Junho was here too.

“Hoya, you and I are going to steal a few bags from the nurse’s area, also we are going to steal food and water from the kitchen.” Said Dongwoo, “Sunggyu, you are going to steal jackets from the supply closet, Woohyun, you’ll get blankets, ok? Sungjong, Junho, you two go and tell Sungyeol and Myungsoo about the plan.”

We all nodded and headed in our separate ways, all sneaking through the pitch black halls, hiding in the shadows whenever the guards walked by. Dongwoo was leading me through the darkness, holding my hand tightly, because we couldn’t see each other due to how dark the halls were.

“It’s a rather silent morning…huh?” whispered Dongwoo as we entered the nurse lounge, swiftly taking the bags and reentering the hall, heading towards the kitchen.

I nodded, “It really is too quiet…”

We took the food and water, quietly and swiftly putting them in the bags we had, as we were about to exit, the lights flicked on and we both froze, diving underneath the counter.

 

[Sunggyu’s PoV]

I pulled out eight jackets from the supply closet and closed the door, heading to the next one with Woohyun, who was slowly and quietly pulling tons of blankets while I kept watch for gaurds and nurses, because it would be bad if we all were caught before we even got the chance to escape.

Woohyun pulled out of the closet, but then I caught sight of the guard and pushed him back in there, closing the door silently.

“YAH! WHAT WAS-“ I had to silence him so I kissed him, since y hands were full. I pulled away and he looked at me out of shock.

I whispered into his ear, “Quiet…there is a guard out there.”

He nodded.

“Also, I’m sorry about the kiss I had to do it to get you to shut your mouth…” I said.

We suddenly heard the handle jiggle and we both held our breath, afraid of who it was going to be.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

Junho and I snuck into Sungyeol’s room to see him sleeping on the bed beside Myungsoo. I climbed on top of them both, shaking them, both shot upright, causing me to fall backwards off the bed. I sat up and groaned, rubbing the back of my head.

“What was that for?” I asked, pouting.

Sungyeol reached over the side of the bed and helped me up.

“I could say the same to you,” Said Sungyeol, smiling at me, He noticed Junho, “Who’s he and why are you two here?”

“This is a friend of mine named Junho.” I said, “But that doesn’t matter right now…”

“Why?” asked Sungyeol, scratching his shoulder.

“We are escaping this place to night and we hope you two are going to, too.” I said, “After you are released from the infirmary.”

“How are we going to escape?” asked Myungsoo, who finally woke up fully.

I told them and they both nodded, “We’re in!”

I smiled, “Well, we have to report back to the others, we’ll tell you later, ok?”

Sungyeol and Myungsoo nodded, and Junho and I walked out to the door, both freezing at who was standing there.

 

Hope you enjoyed! :D

Also, I won't be making daily updates for a while, truthfully, I don't know when I'll be posting any more, so please be paitent with me!