Epilogue

The Imperfects

~A Month Later~

[3rd Person PoV]

Jaejoong smiled as he walked out of the final patient’s room, out of the hundreds of boys who were here before, only six remained.

“How are they doing?” asked Yunho, “Their parents are curious…”

“They should be able to go home in a week, they all are healing up pretty rapidly.” Said Jaejoong, wrapping his arms around his husband’s neck, causing his husband to smile happily and peck his forehead, “I still feel sorry for all those families that lost sons.”

“Joongie, it’s not your fault…” said Yunho, wrapping his arms around Jaejoong’s waist and smiling into the short male’s raven locks.

“How is Sungyeol and the others doing, since I’ve been busy with the police and the parents and of course the patients?”

“Sungyeol still can’t move his upper arm, well, he can but he says it hurts too much too…” said Yunho, “They all are reluctant about going back home…After all most of them are abuse victims.”

“Hyung! Can we adopt them?” asked Junsu, suddenly appearing, “We need more entertainment around the house…”

“I don’t think Changmin would like that…” said Yoochun, wrapping his arms around his wife’s waist.

“Why?” asked Junsu.

“He will have less food to eat.”

“He can starve then!” said Junsu, “I’m not letting them go to a new house; they’ve been through to much with us…”

“Let me guess…you have a ‘connection’ with them…” Said Yoochun, mocking Junsu a bit.

“Yeah, so what if I do!” said Junsu looking at Yoochun, “You said you’d miss them if they left too!”

“Yoochun, he just sold you out.” Said Yunho, chuckling.

“I know.” Said Yoochun, “but I’ve just grown accustomed to them living with us…” said Yoochun.

“Then it’s decided?”  Asked Jaejoong, the other three nodded.

“What about Changmin’s opinion?” asked Junsu?

“He won’t care…” said Jaejoong, “Plus, none of us care about his opinion.”

They all laughed, nodding.

 

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

“Myungsoo, stop it.” I said, groaning in pain as he touched my shoulder again, “YAH!”

He laughed, “Sorry…It’s entertaining.”

“It hurts…” I said, pouting.

He smirked, “Want me to make it better?”

I nodded, he smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist happily, placing feather light kisses all over my still recovering shoulder, making his way towards my neck. He smiled and suddenly pulled me down, making me lay under him and.

“Ouch…” I said, as he forced me to lay on the ground.

“I’m sorry…Yeolie…” said Myungsoo, kissing my shoulder again, he then looked at me, face to face. He smiled and closed the distance between us, making our lips meet in an innocent kiss, he then pulled away, smiling at me happily.

“Hyungs!” called an excited Sungjong pulling Junho to where we were by their connected hands.

“What?” asked Myungsoo, rolling off me, lying beside me on the grass, wrapping his arms around my waist again, he smiled at me and I smiled back at him, but then we both looked at the couple that was coming our way.

“We get to live with Jaejoong-hyung!” said Sungjong, “They’ve decided and it’s final! We’ll move in with them when the last patient leaves.”

Myungsoo and I looked at each other, smiling happily.

 

[Sunggyu’s PoV]

I was lying with my head on Woohyun’s legs, he was playing with my bangs, and we were sitting in the grass fields of the center, enjoying the peace and quiet day and the clear sky.

“This place really is peaceful…that is if you look past the people being burned alive and being cut up…” I said, looking up at Woohyun who smiled down at me.

“It is…I’m glad it’s all over…”

“I am too…I wonder about Sungyeol sometimes though…out of us all; he seems to have the worst memories about this place…”

“Well, he almost got killed after all…” said Woohyun, leaning down a bit, “We all have our own share of bad memories about this place, however, we also have some good memories…After all I met you here…along with the others. Plus we saved many lives…”

I then lifted my head up a little bit, connecting our lips in a sweet, innocent kiss.

“It’s all in the past now though…” I said lying my head back down in his lap, “and all we need to do is look ahead for the future…”

“Which I hope I can spend with you…” whispered Woohyun, lying down. I moved, lying beside him, facing him happily, he rolled onto his side, facing me and continued, “No…which WILL be spent with you…”

I smiled and he closed the distance between us again.

 

[Hoya’s PoV]

I walked to where Dongwoo was laying in the grass field, I smiled, looking around, seeing Woohyun and Sunggyu whispering sweet words to each other, Myungsoo and Sungyeol goofing off with each other, and Sungjong sitting in Junho’s lap happily both watching the clouds drift around in the sky. I then turned my attention back to my sleeping boyfriend who was lying with his arm under his head, sleeping peacefully on this warm summer day.

I smiled, walking towards him silently sitting down beside him, looking down at his peaceful sleeping face. I then bent down, placing a feather light kiss onto his cheek, however, him being the heavy sleeper he is, he didn’t even move. I pouted a bit and sat on his stomach, which woke him up quickly.

He blinked up at me with tired eyes and I smiled at him, pecking his lips, “Morning, sleepy head.”

“What time is it?” asked Dongwoo, his voice still husky from sleep.

“Three.” I said, “You’ve been sleeping for a while now…”

“Why’d you wake me?” asked Dongwoo, closing his eyes again.

“I wanted to spend some time with you…plus, I have news…”

He looked at me through half lidded eyes.

“Are you awake?” I asked.

“Mmm…”

I rolled my eyes, hitting his shoulder, he moved a bit and I frowned, “I’ll dump a bucket of ice water on you if you don’t wake up.”

He sat up straight, causing me to fall to the side of him, “I’m up! I’m up!” I laughed at his chaotic hair, which was standing up in every direction; he looked at me and said, “What’s the news?”

“We are living with Jaejoong and Yunho once the last patient leaves.” I said, sitting up again and wrapping my arms around Dongwoo’s neck.

He smiled, “Really?”

I nodded, he then closed the gap between the two of us, our lips met and he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap, he laid down again, forcing me to lay down with my head on his chest.

“Well, if that’s the case we can spend the rest of our lives together, and sleep now…” said Dongwoo, smiling as he close his eyes, his breathing evened out in no time and I smiled, relaxing as I listened to his peacefully heartbeat, which dragged me into sleep too.

 

Wahh...It's over...Thank you to all 186 of my subscirbers, also, thank you to all of you who commented! As for the next story I'm writting, it'll be From Black and White to Color. Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/103607/from-black-and-white-to-color-jongkey-kemaru-myungyeol-woogyu--yunjae-yadong

 

The voting was close, but From Black and White to Color won by three votes. The final results of the poll were:

A Geek's Abnormal Life - 18 votes

From Black and White to Color - 21 votes

 

Once again, thank you all for reading, subscribing, and commenting! I hope you all will continue to support me by subscribing to From Black and White to Color! :D

It was fun writing this story and I really hope you enjoyed it and the fluff at the end!