2 vs. 1?

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

Two people will die…

I shivered thinking about it; Myungsoo had his hand wrapped tightly around my wrist, leading me through the pitch black tunnel. He seemed to be ignoring the fact that the heart beat was echoing through the tunnels as were the insane woman’s footsteps.

“Myungsoo…I think she’s coming through our tunnel…” I said.

Myungsoo began to curse under his breath, suddenly he let go of my wrist, hearing that the footsteps seemed to be getting closer to the two of us, I nearly panicked.

“Myungsoo…” I said.

“Shh…quiet!” Hissed Myungsoo in a whisper, “I’ve found a latter…just stand tight of a minute…”

“Myung…” I said, but I heard him climbing up the latter already.

I cursed under my breath; I heard pounding from where Myungsoo was.

“It’s no good.” Muttered Myungsoo as he got back down and grabbed my wrist again, pulling me through the tunnels again.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t know…my guess is that something is on it, preventing it from moving…” said Myungsoo.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder; all sounds of footsteps were gone as was the pulse in the other room. The only sounds I heard were the sound of my heart nearly beating out of my chest; I felt tears from fear prick my eyes. That hand was way too slim and feminine to be Myungsoo’s, plus, he was in front of me not behind me. I tried to shake the hand off of me, but I was pulled out of Myungsoo’s grip by strong, more masculine hands, I let out a squeak, hearing Myungsoo turn around.

“Yeol!” called Myungsoo.

Suddenly something cold and metallic was pressed against my neck as a light fell onto me, I looked behind me to see a man holding me, preventing me from leaving, and in front of me stood a long haired girl, her black hair was nearly down to her waist and she was pressing a knife to my neck.

“Make any sudden movements and you are dead kid…WHERE IS JAEJOONG!?” Hissed the hysteric lady, her blood shot eyes looking straight into my tear filled eyes, I look at where I knew Myungsoo was, signaling for him to stay quiet and not to give his position away.

 

[Chunji’s PoV]

L.Joe and I both kept running, only having one path two follow, until it merged with another path. We didn’t know if it’s a new one or one of the paths the others took. We heard footsteps through the water; they were coming towards us quickly. We both tensed up, fearing it’d be someone who was dangerous, however our fears subsided when we heard Jaejoong’s voice.

“Jaejoong!” called L.Joe.

“Where are you two?” asked Jaejoong, I suddenly felt someone touch my face, “Chunji?”

I nodded.

“Why are you guys here?” asked Changmin, the two stopped to catch their breaths.

“Our path merged back there…” I said.

Suddenly Changmin noticed something, “Do you guys hear the pulsing or Seohyun anymore?”

“No…” said the two of us.

We all then came to the sudden realization, “She went after Myungsoo and Sungyeol!”

“How we going to get to them?” asked Changmin, “We really can’t waste time…Those two are in serious danger.”

Suddenly there was a voice that echoed through the halls, “WHERE IS JAEJOONG!?”

“We really don’t have time…” muttered Jaejoong, “She’s already found them…”

Changmin sighed and leaned against the nearby wall, feeling something jab into his side, he quickly moved away and felt the wall.

“A latter? What is it doing here?” said Changmin, looking up spotting cracks of light, “Guys look up there!”

We all looked up.

“Changmin, climb up there and bust that part open…” said Jaejoong.

We all then suddenly heard Changmin climbing the metal later, there was a couple of pounds, but after just three, the boards fell to the ground, opening the passage up and letting light flood into the tunnels. We all smiled and climbed up quickly.

When we got up, we noticed we were in a purple lit room, where two other doors like the one before were, however, one had ice on it, preventing it from opening. Jaejoong went straight for that one, stomping on the ice, getting it to crack and getting the boards to fall to the ground below, that tunnel was then filled with purple lights.

“Changmin, Chunji, L.Joe…you all wait here…” said Jaejoong, smiling, “I’ll take care of this…”

 

[Jaejoong’s PoV]

I quickly climbed down the ladder, running down the now dimly lit hall to see Myungsoo standing in the shadows, Sungyeol being held back as Seohyun pressed a knife to his neck, she pressed it up to his cheek, pressing the blade into his skin a bit, drawing out drops of scarlet blood. Sungyeol whimpered a bit as the lady brought the knife closer to his eye.

“YAH! Seohyun leave him alone!” I called.

The girl turned her blood shot eyes turned towards me, an evil smirk made its way to her face, “How nice of you to join us Jaejoong. I’ll take care of you once I’m done with him…”

“No, you will leave him alone.” I said, walking closer to her.

She smirked, bringing the knife closer to Sungyeol’s neck again, “Really?”

She added a little bit of pressure, making a scratch on his neck, but it wasn’t serious.

“Seohyun, put the knife down…let’s try to reason this out.” I said.

“You took my sister away from me and now I’m taking this idiot away from you!” yelled Seohyun, pointing the knife at Sungyeol’s chest now.

I took a step forward; however, before I could do anything, Myungsoo knocked Seohyun’s legs out from under her; she fell the ground with a loud groan and glared at Myungsoo, who stomped on her hand, cringing when he heard multiple sickening cracks, he then kicked the knife towards me. I silently bent over and picked it up looking at the insane lady.

“I hope Seoji will forgive me for doing this…” I said, looking away as I plunged the knife down, stabbing Seohyun. When I was sure she was dead, I pulled it out and faced the man who still had a hold of Sungyeol.

The man pulled Sungyeol’s arm back until the boy screamed in pain and we heard a horrible pop in his arm, the evil man had popped it out of the socket, then he threw the crying Sungyeol, right to Myungsoo. While I approached the man, who was smirking at me, he went to move, so I threw the knife, looking away, afraid to see blood. I then heard a thud and I knew he had died; I leaned against the wall, taking in a deep breath. It was over…now to take care of the gaurds, nurses, and other doctors. Also, it’s time to heal the people I caused to be ill. I looked at Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Come on, the others are waiting…” I said.

The two nodded and followed me, I climbed the latter first and Sungyeol followed, using one arm to climb, Myungsoo followed him, making sure the older male didn’t fall.

When we got up Chunji and L.Joe smiled as I said, “It’s over now…also, she lied…three people died…”

We then slowly made our way up the slopes, entering the boiler room where the faint smell of burning flesh still hang around in the air. We all then walked up the stairs to the others, smiling; I hugged Yunho as soon as I saw him.

“We couldn’t find Dr. Lee…” Said Yunho.

“Don’t worry, we took care of her.” I said, smiling, pecking his lips really quickly, "All that is left now is to take care of the others...and I know exactly what to do with them..."

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! The next chapter will probably be the last!