Ricky is NORMAL?!

The Imperfects

[3rdPerson]

All the boys walked down stairs, shocked to see that Sungjong was sitting in the corner instead of Ricky, muttering, “He abandoned us Maru! He abandoned us!”

“Where’s Ricky?” asked Sungyeol, glancing around, having a feeling that Ricky was coming.

“Who know, maybe he found a new place to play with Maru?” said CAP.

“That’s impossible,” Said Niel, coughing into his sleeve, “Sungjong-ah is talking to Maru.”

“Is it possible he’s healed?” asked L.Joe, talking for the first time.

“You can talk?” asked Sunggyu, who was avoiding Woohyun, who was standing beside Sungyeol, earning a death glare from Myungsoo.

“Yes,” Said L.Joe, looking at the older boy like he was stupid.

“He’s always been able to, but he chooses to be quiet.” Said Chunji, smiling as L.Joe wrapped his arms around his waist.

“I take it that you are a couple.” Said Junho, Chunji blushed a bit, but nodded.

They all then sat down, not noticing that Seungho and the other four were gone. They all sat there talking like normal people with the exception of Sungjong who was in the corner, Ricky who was missing, Changjo who was still in his room, and Woohyun and Hoya who were both mute from the drug.

Suddenly, they heard Ricky’s voice.

“Changjo! You have to play with me!” said Ricky.

The two younger boys walked into the room, Ricky was latched onto Changjo’s arm happily, smiling at the younger boy happily, when they walking into the room Sungyeol latched onto Myungsoo, afraid that Ricky would try to kill him again.

“Who are you guys?” asked Ricky, curiously; obviously the boy didn’t remember trying to kill Sungyeol.

They all introduced themselves again; suddenly Ricky looked at Sungjong and asked, “What’s his problem?”

“The drug they gave us in the rehab center did that to him,” Said Sungyeol, letting go of Myungsoo seeing that it was safe to be near Ricky now.

“That is how you used to be.” Said Changjo, so he was healed up too?

“You’re healed now too?” asked CAP.

Changjo nodded, “I am…”

“I used to be like him?” said Ricky, shocked.

“Yeah and you tried to kill Sungyeol all the time with Sungjong,” Said Chunji, looking at the younger.

He looked at Sungyeol shocked, saying, “Did I really?”

Sungyeol nodded, “You really did.”

“I’m so sorry hyung!”

They all jumped when they heard Sungjong stand up and walk towards the front door, he stood there, and hissing at the door until the doorbell began to ring. When it rung, the other boys came to open it, when they did, they were shocked to see the unconscious person thrown over Seungho’s shoulder.

“We found her snooping around here…” said Seungho, “Get packed up we are leaving before she wakes up.”

The boys all nodded and headed to their rooms.

“We are going to another groups hide out, unless they’ve been found out too!” yelled Seungho so the boys upstairs could hear, he then looked at Joon and the other three behind him and said, “They are older than us and they’ve been out longer than we have and are living normal lives, so they most probably wouldn’t have been found out.”

The others nodded and then went to pack up their things while Seungho took care of the hostage who would stay in the house until someone came to rescue her, which would take a long time concluding the house is out in the middle of nowhere.

 

I really hope you all are going to stay patient with me...I will probably only be able to update on weekends all through November due to really large and time consuming projects for my journalism class. Please don't forget to comment, because I love reading your opinions! Also, who do you think the others are?