Apology

The Imperfects

[Sungyeol’s PoV]

I looked at Myungsoo’s wound examining it; I knew he needs to get some ice on it because it was getting pretty bad. I brought my face closer to his to look at it better. When I noticed how close we were pulled away, feeling heat creeping up my neck.

“I really am sorry…” muttered Myungsoo, I smiled and grabbed a hold of his hand, making sure he looked at me, despite the tint of red on my cheeks.

“Really, Myungsoo, it’s ok.” I said, smiling at him.

He smiled and his face suddenly was closer, he leaned in closer and I felt something soft press against my lips. I smiled when he pulled away, flushing a shade of bright red, I breathed in deeply, trying to calm my pounding heart.

“You are cute…You know that right?” said Myungsoo, pinching my cheek, I flushed even darker and shook my head.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I walking onto the roof and the boy who was there turned around and gasped, looking at me in shock as he said, “You shouldn’t be here.”

“Why? I’ve come here multiple times before.”

“You just shouldn’t be…”

“Well, I’m here now, so who are you?”

“I’m Junho, In here due to drug addiction thanks to my stupid mother who is obviously stupid…” said the guy sticking out his sweaty hand that I eyed.

“I’m Sungjong, in here from physical abuse given to me from my mom.” I said, shaking his hand, smiling, now that I got a better look at him, he was quite handsome and his gaze made my heart beat insanely quickly.

 

[Woohyun’s PoV]

As Sunggyu and I walked around holding hands, we heard continuous whispers, hearing rumors about a prisoner here who was trying to break out of the facility, which was why they were increasing security around the building.

“Do you think it’s true?” I asked, looking at Sunggyu.

“Yes…” said Sunggyu, stretching a bit and breathing in the cool autumn air, “It’s probably Dongwoo.”

I laughed, it does sound like something Dongwoo would try to do.

 

[Hoya’s PoV]

I looked at Dongwoo; he was examining the fence closely.

“Hyung, why exactly are you doing this?” I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“I’m going to escape this place,” Hissed Dongwoo, “I shouldn’t be here…and neither should you. None of us do, we all are in here to be counseled when all we all really need is parents who love us.”

I looked at him and said, “And parents in all.”

He looked at me apologetically and then went back to looking at the fence and stood up smiling, “Escape route discovered.”

“Can I join you in the escape?” I asked.

Dongwoo nodded, “The more the merrier.”

 

Congrats to itzmeh, who guess both my favorite couple and favorite members right!!! We both introduce you all to Junho, the drug addict and the man who will eventually be Sungjong's lover!