Guilt (3/3)

The Imperfects

[Dongwoo’s PoV]

“Come on.” I said, pulling Hoya out of his bed and the room. I wanted to get out of this cramped up space and this prison.

“Where are we going?” asked Hoya, curiously.

“We are going to walk around the perimeter of this jail.” I said.

“Why?” asked Hoya as we reached the lobby.

 “One, to get away from the annoying nurses, and two, to get out of here,” I said, but truthfully, I had another idea, which I needed to find a weakness in the fences.

“Alright,” said Hoya, not questioning anything any farther, which made me happy.

We then walked outside; neither of us noticed our still interlocked hands.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

I stood up from my chair and stretched, “Hyung, I’m going back to the room.”

“Alright.” Said Myungsoo, smiling.

I lied, I wasn’t going to the room, I was actually going to the roof, when I got up there, and I was shocked to see someone else there. How’d they get up here? You need to unlock the door and this person didn’t look like he had a clip like me and hyung did.

“Who are you?” I asked.

He turned around, shocked to see someone else up here too.

 

[Woohyun’s PoV]

“Let go.” I said, shaking my hand to get Sunggyu to let go, however, the older boy’s grip tightened more and I sighed, shaking my hand again.

“Keep trying all you want, but I’m not going to let go,” Said Sunggyu, hugging me from behind. I stiffened up and he let go, going back to just holding my hand again, “Sorry…if I made you uncomfortable…I keep forgetting about why you are in here.”

“That’s great to know.” I said, glaring at nothing.

I could tell he was looking at me, so I tried to ignore him, however that failed to work and I looked back at him, “What?”

“I’m sorry…” said Sunggyu.

“About what?” I asked, but suddenly I tripped over my own feet, Sunggyu grabbed my hand, attempting to stop me from falling, however, I just spun around and faced him as we both closed out eyes waiting for the impact, I groaned as I hit the ground, but felt Sunggyu fall on top of me.

I opened my eyes when I felt something soft against my lips and I saw Sunggyu looking down at me with round eyes, he quickly stood up and apologized.

I don’t know why but I was a bit sad when he helped me up.

 

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I sat tiredly on the chair, staring at Sungyeol’s sunken cheeks, “You need to gain weight…”

Other than his cheeks looking unhealthy, he looked amazing and hot. I sighed and held onto his hand, hoping that he’d wake up soon.

I heard a groan emit from the unconscious boy and looked at him, he opened his eyes slowly and blinked, sitting up once his eyes were adjusted to the light. He looked at me and I smiled, he glared.

“Where am I?”

“The infirmary…”

“Why?”

“Because you stepped into the middle of a fight between Dongwoo and I…”

“Oh…”

“I’m really sorry for punching you…” I blurted out, looking at my feet.

“It’s ok…” said Sungyeol, suddenly his face was right in front of my face, “You should put some ice on your wound though.”

“Why?”

“The bruise on your cheek is pretty swollen,” Said Sungyeol, moving my head so he could see the bruise better and I felt my face heat up.

 

Hope you enjoyed!! :D

 

Ok, so one of you get to be in the story as Sungjong's lover...

 

Anyways, who ever guesses who my favorite pairing is and my two favorite Infinite members first (the two favorite ARE the two people in my favorite pairing) gets to be the magnae's lover!!! :D

 

Also, I need to know two things: (My stories usually include these things and my readers usually request it, so I was wondering if you guys wanted them, also feel free to say no if you want!)

Should there be ?

Should there be Mpreg?

(If you say yes, it won't be until later chapters)

 

So, Please comment! :D ALSO...YAY!!! 115 Subscribers!!! :D