Guilt (2/3)

The Imperfects

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

“Um….Hyung?” said Sungjong, standing by the door.

“Yes?” I asked.

“I’m going to Sungyeol’s room to go check on him again, so, feel free to join me any time.” Said Sungjong.

“Alright,” I said, smiling at the boy who then just left.

I sighed and looked out at the nature on the one side of the building again, sighing, I sat back in my seat, I’m so stupid. I hurt the boy…I really hurt him. I’ve hurt other people before, but not this bad. I sighed and shook my head, trying to get those thoughts out of my mind. I was stupid, stop feeling bad. Stop!

I then walked down the stairs, heading to the infirmary, decided to keep Sungjong Company until Sungyeol woke up, since Sungjong seemed to be alone now since he didn’t have any one to talk to. When I walked into the room I saw Sungjong crying and I looked at him worriedly.

“Are you ok?” I asked, shocked by his actions,

The younger quickly wiped his tears and nodded happily.

I shook my head and hugged him, “Cry…I know you want to.”

Sunjong nodded and hugged me back, crying into my shoulder, whispering, “He didn’t need to jump out between you two like that…If I would’ve stopped him, he would’ve been fine.”

“Don’t worry Sungjong, he’ll be fine.” I said, Sungjong nodded and after several minutes pulled away, wiping away his tears.

“Thank you for letting me cry.” Whispered Sungjong as he sat down in one of the chairs in the room, sitting beside Sungyeol’s bed, as for me, I sat down on the couch in the room.

“You’re welcome.” I said.

We then began to talk to get to know each other better.

 

[Sunggyu’s PoV]

We sat in silence once Sungjong and Myungsoo left, it was just a really, really awkward silence.

“A gay baby was just born.” Said Woohyun and we all cracked up laughing.

He smiled, and I said, “You say the oddest things some times.”

“Hey, it’s a popular saying.” Said Woohyun, rolling his eyes, “Plus, I got tired of the silence…I hate the silence.”

“Then why do you rarely talk?” I asked.

“I don’t talk around the nurses, because one, they are creepers, two they are really creepy, and three they are extremely annoying.” Said Woohyun, looking at the ceiling boredly.

He suddenly stood up.

“Where are you going?” I asked, standing up also.

“I’m going to go check on Sungyeol, and then I’m going back outside,” Stated Woohyun walking to the door and exiting the room, following close behind him.

 

[Hoya’s PoV]

The really awkward silence rece the two left the room, Dongwoo wasn’t talking for some reason and I really don’t feel like talking to him right now, however, to end this annoying and unbearable silence, I will.

“If Woohyun is right, there is going to be a lot of Gay babies born.” I said, Dongwoo laughed and shook his head.

“Do you really believe that?” asked Dongwoo.

“No, but if it will break the silence then I’m all for it…” I said, smiling.

Dongwoo chuckled and shook his head, “You guys really are strange.”

“I think it’s the results of our psychological issues due to abuse, or in my case witnessing someone’s death.” I said, lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, I suddenly felt my bed dip down and Dongwoo’s face was above mine. 

I looked at him and my heart seemed to race just from seeing his smile.

 

[Sungjong’s PoV]

Myungsoo and I were sitting there talking when the door opened and in comes Woohyun and Sunggyu…holding hands!? Was there something going on between them that we didn’t know about? I stared at their hands, they noticed and let go of each other’s hands. Woohyun blushed.

“So…how he’s doing?” asked Sunggyu?

“He’s getting better.” said Myungsoo, “The doctor said it’ll be a few days before he wakes up.”

“Oh…” said Woohyun, “That’s too bad.”

I nodded, “So, where are you two headed?”

“I really don’t know.” Said Woohyun, laughing.

Which made both me and Myungsoo laugh, the two stared at Myungsoo.

“What?” said Myungsoo, looking at the two shocked.

“You actually smile and laugh?” said the two.

“Yes?” said Myungsoo, confused as to why they were asking a stupid question like that.

The two shook their heads and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. Myungsoo looked at me, “What?”

I shrugged, “Who knows…”

He sighed and looked at Sungyeol again, who seemed to have more color to him than earlier. I saw Myungsoo sigh in relief. It seems as though Myungsoo has a little crush on Sungyeol, wither he knows or not, I’m not sure about.

 

 

Just letting you all know, I've always had more than one Fanfic going at a time (I currently have four, at one point last month I had six...) and I update almost all of them daily, so you don't need to worry about me "forgetting" this one! I thought I'd just clear that up, any ways, I wasn't going to start the new one until "I'm a Prince," one of my other fanfics, finishes up. ANYWAY! I hope you enjoyed, and please remember to comment!