Guilt (1/3)

The Imperfects

[Myungsoo’s PoV]

I sat quietly in the room, while the others talked amongst themselves, I rolled onto my side and looked at Sungyeol’s bed, and it was my entire fault that he was in the hospital wing. I caused the boy internal bleeding because he didn’t have muscles or anything to really protects his organs. I sighed and curled up under my blankets in my bed, there was a heavy feeling in my chest,  and I knew that it was guilt.

Suddenly the bed dipped down and someone pulled the blankets off my head, I looked at the intruder to see Sungjong, who pulled me out of bed and out of the room in total while saying, “You are the only one who hasn’t visited Sungyeol yet…”

“What if I don’t want to?” I asked, “I caused it, I don’t want to see what I did to him.”

“Myungsoo-hyung, you need to see him…If you caused it then it’s more of a reason to go visit him.” He then stopped in front of room H08; he opened the door and shoved me into it.

I stood frozen, looking at the pale boy who had to get oxygen given to him. He looked like he was peaceful right now, so that’s all that really mattered to me at the moment. I walked closer to him, holding his hand, it was rather cold. I then looked at the other machines in the room that were hooked up to him, one was a heart monitor, one was an IV, and one was blood. I sighed and looked at the extremely skinny boy, who like the doctors said, needed to eat. When he wakes up, I’m going to make sure he eats, I’m going to make it my job to make sure he eats.

I then walked out of the room and Sungjong dragged me somewhere else, not going to our room.  

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Sungyeol’s ‘Domain” said Sungjong, pulling me up a couple flights of stairs, opening a door, and I gasped, seeing the roof.

I stepped out onto it and glanced around, looking at the beautiful morning view, Sungjong looked around too.

“This is where Sungyeol always comes to think…he showed this to me before…” said Sungjong, “You looked like you needed to think and get some fresh air, so I brought you here.”

I nodded, sitting down on the nearby bench; it’s my entire fault Sungyeol is like this…why in the world would Sungjong bring me up here when I was the one idiot who caused Sungyeol’s horrible and barely living state.

“Myungsoo-hyung…stop blaming yourself…I showed this to you because Sungyeol wanted to show you up here…he told me he did, so I decided to do him a favor and show you the place.” Said Sungjong, “Also, the reason he stepped into the fight was because I was afraid and he didn’t want you to get hurt worse than you already are.”

I looked at the younger in shock, had I said all that out loud? I sighed and walked to the fence by the edge of the roof, holding onto it and looking out over the country side on one side, turning my back on the city buzzing with people going to work and going to school. Despite how much I hated school, I wished I could go back.

 

Sorry for such a short chapter! :D Please remember to comment! Also, 98 subscribers!!! YAY! It's teh most subscribers I've ever gotten!!! :D Only two more until I reach my goal of 100+ so please share this with friends so I can be really happy after having surgery to pop my jaw back into the socket (On the 11th it popped out of socket and yesterday, the 12th, I had to go to the hospital to get a minor surgery to pop it back into place, but man did it hurt! Hence the reason I didn't update at all yesterday)! Don't worry, I'm writting to keep my mind off of the pain...anyways, I need to get ready for school! Bye bye!

 

P.S. I can't eat solid foods for a week, since I'm not supposed to move my jaw, which means, I can't eat Chicken...my favorite food...:(