Woohyun and Hoya

The Imperfects

[Woohyun’s PoV]

“Appa…please let go of me!” I yelled, as the old man pushed me again the bathroom door, I was since I was about to take a shower. The smell of alcohol invaded my nose, burning it. I began to push the old male away from me, however I couldn’t get him to get off since he was stronger than me and it was obvious.

“No…” muttered the drunken man, biting my neck harshly, I shivered in fear as his hands trailed downward.

“Stop!” I screamed in pain, which was the last thing I remembered before I passed out.

 

[Hoya’s PoV]

I sat in the alley way, gasping for air and keeping my hand over my bleeding wound, adding pressure to it so it’d quit bleeding. I looked up to see my umma staring at me, her body limp and lifeless. My appa was being beaten by the bad men. I shivered in fear as one turned towards me again, his eyes showed a dangerous beast, making me look at him with fear filled eyes. He was about to raise his knife and stab me again when police sirens were heard right outside the alley.

“Leave the boy here…” said the older of the two, “I doubt he’ll talk.”

The younger nodded, pocking the knife and running off with the older boy. I stared at my appa, who was lying in a puddle of his own blood and shivered, tears pricked my eyes as I looked at both my umma and appa’s lifeless bodies, tears streamed out of my eyes and I then noticed a police officer shining a flash light in my face.

I looked at him and he sighed, helping me into the ambulance, where I saw another boy, who was crying, he looked fine, but I could tell there was something wrong. As the ambulance drove off the nurse in the back took off my shirt and checked the wound seeing that nothing major was hurt, so she stitched me up and bandaged me, having me put on a knew, clean shirt. I looked at the other boy, who was older than me, he was in pain, I could tell from his face and tears. The nurse went up front.

I then heard the nurse speaking on the phone, “We have two new boys coming your way, on who witnessed his parents being killed, and his name is Hoya. Then we have one who was by his father…that one’s name is Woohyun. Neither will speak, so I’m positive both are choosing to go mute.”

I looked at the older boy again and stood up, shakily, sitting beside him on his bed like thing. I looked at him worriedly, seeing that he was still crying.

“Woohyun?” I said, shakily.

He looked at me with his red, puffy eyes, whispering, “Who are you?”

“I’m Hoya…” I muttered, “A-are you ok?”

He shook his head, “My lower body hurts…”

“Your appa r- you…r-right?” I asked.

He nodded, “Yes, he did. Why are you here?”

“I saw my umm and appa get killed…” I said, looking at my lap, “I was stabbed also…”

“Oh…” said Woohyun, “I wish my appa would die and rot in jail…” muttered Woohyun.

I looked at him, “Do you hate him that much?”

He nodded, “You wouldn’t understand.”

I looked at him, and sighed, “I wouldn’t…but I’m sure there is someone who does.”

He nodded again and I went back to my bed, cuddling up to the bed, sadly.

“Boys, come on, we are taking you to your new room,” Said the nurse as she opened the back of the truck, helping Woohyun into the wheel chair and helping me out of the truck.

We were both taken to the same room, which was lit by one lamp being on, but through the pretty dark room we could see two other boys, one was sickly thin and laying on his side with his back facing us, the other was perfectly fine with the exception of some bruises, he was laying there glaring up at the ceiling.

“Myungsoo, Sungyeol, these are your new roommates, Hoya and Woohyun.” Said the nurse, we both stayed quiet and we were taken to the beds on the opposite side of the room. I laid in the one in the middle and Woohyun was on the one nearest to the window.

“Hi.” Said Myungsoo, the two of us looked at him then looked away.

“Sungyeol are you going to say hello to them?” asked the rather annoying nurse.

“The kid’s asleep.” Said the Myungsoo kid, laying down again, “Plus if he’s up he’d refuse to talk to you.”

“I doubt that.” Said the nurse, her smile was wide and was annoying, it was obvious that none of the four of us wanted to be here, “Well, I guess I’ll be leaving!”

She then left and I climbed into bed.

“So why are you two here?” asked Myungsoo, hoping we’d talk when she wasn’t around, but neither of us were willing to.

“Great…Two more quiet people…” said Myungsoo, rolling onto his side so his back was facing the male on the bed beside his.

 

If you are wondering, Hoya and Woohyun are on the side of the room with three beds, while Sungyeol and Myungsoo were on the side with four. I just thought I'd clear that up before the other three come in! :D Also, thank you all for the comments! I hope all 55 of you will comment eventually! Also, all the updates you'll be getting today will be the ones that lead to them going to the rehab center.