Love Love Love

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The moment the door opens the world I knew and a different place spread
You’re opening You’re blossoming
Like this, like this, you’re quite warm
The place where my two feet touch, this everything all resembles you
I want to live here everyday, everyday
Let me live all day by your side

Look into your, butter-butterflies
The sky that doesn’t end. I swim in your eyes
Only you make me shine. I can see the future
It can’t be if it’s not you
To you who made me reborn, incredible"

[ EXO - "LOVE LOVE LOVE" ]

 

"You look so happy today, Eunji-ya. What happened?" Suho glanced at her, while he was driving his car.
"Ah, nothing. Didn't I usually looks this cheerful, Oppa? Don't forget that I am a mood maker, so there's no reason to make me looks sad," she grinned.
"Hahaha... Yeah, you right. I almost forget that my lovely girlfriend is a happy virus," he pinched Eunji's cheek.
"Oppa... I'm hungry... Why don't we take a lunch first before going back to home?" Eunji said while rubbing her stomach.
"Okay. Where do we go?"
"Ummm... How about eating pizza?"
"Hm, that's a good idea! Let's go to Sinsa-dong, there's a favorite pizza place!"
"So, let's go there Oppa...!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chanyeol Oppa...?"
"Ah, E-Eunji-ya?? Oh, Suho hyung? You were here too... Please take a seat here with us," Chanyeol acted clumsy, when suddenly he met his little sister and his best friend in the pizza place in Sinsa-dong.
"Oh, sure..."
"No, no, no. We will get another seat. We will not bothering you two," Eunji quickly grab Suho's arm and dragged him to get another seat, which place behind Chanyeol.

"Eyyy, don't act like this Eunji-ya. I feel bad for Chanyeol..." Suho sulked.
"It's a punishment for him for not telling me if he already has a girlfriend," Eunji cranked.
"Maybe he just wait for a right time to tell you the truth," Suho tried to reassure her.
"Oppa... You don't know what he just did to me when he finds out that I didn't told him about our relationship..."
Suho eyes widened, "So... What had he done to you?"
"He stole my lovely rilakuma from my room. And you know what, he accidentally slept on my rilakuma, and dropped some slobbers on it!"
"Eyyy, it's so disgusting!" Suho acted like to puke.
"So, now you could understand why I was angry at him?"
Suho nodded.

"Yah, yah, yah! You two were talking about me right behind me?!" Chanyeol who sat behind them, suddenly turn his face to face the couple.
"So what? You'll be getting angry and slobbering my new rilakuma again?" Eunji turned her head too, and gave him a death glare.
"Yah, Eunji-ya. Can you respect your older brother just a little? Did you just see that I'm not alone this time?" Chanyeol began to get angry.
"O-okay... Chanyeol, I'm so sorry for Eunji's behavior... And you, Eunji, you should apologize to your brother..."
"I don't want to do that," she sticked out her tongue.
"Yah, you brat!" Chanyeol started to grab her hair, but Suho quickly prevented him.

And a girl who sat together with Chanyeol since earlier, started to giggle by herself.
"Ah, I'm sorry Namjoo-ah. My little sister has a lack manners," Chanyeol said while fake a laugh.
"Sure, like her brother does," Eunji immediately interrupt him.
"You...?!"

"Hello Eunji eonnie, nice to meet you. I'm Kim Namjoo, from the 1st grade," that girl already standing in front of Eunji, smiling - showing off her dimples and made Chanyeol cancelling his anger towards his lil' sister.
"Oh hi, Namjoo. So you're Hayoung-ie classmate, don't you?" Eunji smiled back.
Namjoo nod, "Hayoung and I are close friends indeed,"
"It's a coincidence! me, Hayoung and this brat are cousins!" Eunji said while pointed his brother.
"What did you just say? A brat?!" Chanyeol shouted.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Huu...huuu...Huaaaaa....." Bomi started to cry a river, when she read a message from her best friend.

To: Bomi
From: Eunji

"I'm so sorry Bbom-ah for giving you this bad n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter