My Lady

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Not a friend
I want to be a man to you
Not just any person
The one person who will protect you

Don’t pretend to not know, turn your head and look at me
Don’t avoid my eyes, I definitely can’t give you up"

[EXO - "My Lady"]

"Da-dating?"

Chanyeol nod.
"Ahahahahha... Oppa you're joking, right? You're so funny thought!" Bomi burst into laughter.
She still tried her best to hide her true feelings towards him.
"Do you think I'm joking?" he frowned.
"S-sure... You must be joking. How on Earth you asked me to be your girlfriend. It's almost impossible! You can find another adorable girl to be yours, so I'm sure you must be joking for asking me," she blabbered.

"Are you finished?"
"N-no, not yet actually,"
"So you should finish it first,"
"And then?"
"We will officially dating,"

Bomi blinked; suddenly she could feel her heart beating faster and wilder. She still tried to ascertained whether she was dreaming or not with pinching her cheek.
"Am I dreaming?" she mumbled but Chanyeol could hear it.
He chuckled and walked himself closer to her.

"Do you want to prove that you're in a dreaming or not, didn't you?"
Bomi nodded shyly.
"Let me help you,"
Suddenly, Chanyeol his face towards her, and he gave a light kiss on her right cheek. Bomi froze in her place.

"So you already realized that you're currently not in a daydreaming, aren't you?" he smiled and staring at her.
"Phuuu...aaahhhhh...aahhh....aaahhhh...." she burst to cry this time.
"Bo-Bomi-ya... Why you're suddenly crying?? I'm sorry if what I had to do with you earlier just make you feel offended..." Chanyeol blinked in confusion and tried to cheer her up.
And suddenly she cried more loudly.
"Aigoo... Yah! Yah! Bomi-ya, please... Aisshhh, jinja... What must I do now?" he shrugged and scratched his back, nervously.

"Oppa..." suddenly she stopped herself from crying but still sobbing.
"Ne?" Chanyeol blinked.
"Hug me please,"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay class, let's making the kimchi spaghetti for today. Yesterday I had showed you the steps to make it. Now, it’s your turn to try by yourself,"
Kyungsoo opened his private cooking class in that afternoon.

"Kyungsoo-ya, I just forget. Which one I should mix first, the cabbage or the kimchi seasoning?" Baekhyun shouted to him and made Kyungsoo turned his direction to him.
Meanwhile, Naeun seen already cool with her cooked, and Hayoung still busy mixed up the seasoning.

"Uhm, Hayoung-ah you're stirring the dough in a wrong way. You must be stir it like this," suddenly he came closed behind her and grabbed her hands while help her to stirred the dough of kimchi sauce in the bowl.
"You have to stir it from left to right first, and then rotate it to the opposite alternately. So the seasoning will mix as well," he neither said nor whispered in her ear because in this position, both of them remained closed.
"Ah, n-ne... Thank you Oppa... I-I thought I had get it right now..." she said as she wants Kyungsoo to release his grip on her hand.
"Oh so-sorry... So you should try by yourself now," Kyungsoo realized her act, and quickly he took off his hand over her.

"Omo, Kyungsoo-ah, why are you suddenly blushing?"
Unfortunately, the blabber-man, Baekhyun caught his expression.
Naeun and Hayoung directly turned their gazes to him.
"Omo, what did you just said Baekhyun-ah! I-I'm not blushing at all! Don't kidding me!" he acted weirdly, and began to turned his face to the other side, so no one would know his 'true blushing face'.

"Aigoo... Aigoo... Naeun-ah I think our seonsaeng-nim had a crush on Hayoung-ie...~~~ Ottokeee~~~" Baekhyun grinned while poked Naeun who had standing beside him. Naeun just gave an irritated look towards Hayoung, who had to blush too.

"Don't playing around, Baekhyun-ah. I'll give you a penalty if you can't cook the spaghetti well," he threatened.

"Kyungsoo Oppa, I thought I mixed the seasonings in a wrong way too. Could you please help me?" suddenly Naeun pleaded him in a spoil tone.
=========================================================================================================================

"Noona, this is my last day to ride you home, because tonight Suho hyung will come back from Busan, right?"
"Ne, Jongin-ah. Thank you so much and sorry for burdening you these days,"
"Never mind, noona. Whenever you need me to ride you home, I'll be there for you," he winked and had started his motorbike engine.
But suddenly, Naeun called her from a far.

"Eonie...! Just wait for awhile!" she shouted and rushed to their place.
Both Jongin and Eunji blinked in confusion.
"What’s happened Naeun-ah? You seem looked so hurry," Eunji asked while Naeun tried to regulate her breaths.

"Se-Sehun-ah... He just had rushed to the infirmary..." she said under her gasps.
"Wh-what happened to him? Is he alright?" Eunji mentally shocked and Jongin frowned.
"He had playing basketball earlier, but suddenly he fainted and his friends had rushed him to the infirmary," finally Naeun could catch her breaths normally.
"Omo... Poor Sehun-ie... Noona, I think you have to look after him. He will need you so bad in this condition," Jongin spoke out and made Eunji seemed more worried.
"Jongin-ie were right, Eonie. I already looked after him earlier, and just because I had another appointment to do, I had to leave him and now he was all alone in the infirmary. He wasn't wake up yet, and his parents will pick him up here in 15 minutes," Naeun added.
"O-okay... I will look after him now..." Eunji stammered on her words.
"Thank you so much Eonie... I'm sorry for burdening you, because I don't know who else I could ask for help beside you..." Naeun patted Eunji's arm.

"Never mind Naeun-ah. Sehun-ie was also a friend of mine. And Jongin-ah, could you please accompany me to the infimary?" she pointed her gaze to Jongin this time.

Without Eunji's knowing, Naeun sent a glare towards him.
"Eughhh... I'm so sorry Noona, I hate those kind of stingy drugs. It's hurting my nose. I will wait for you here, just go now," he pinch his own nose, acted like he hate the smells of the drugs as well.
"Well... O-okay... I'll be back soon," she turned around and rushed to the infirmary room.

When she already left, Jongin quickly poked Naeun shoulder.
"Yah, this was your plan huh?"
Naeun only shrugged and let out a smirked in her face.
"I'll go first, please text me to letting me know how it goes," she patted Jongin's shoulder and left him alone on the parking area.

Meanwhile, Eunji had arrived in front of the infirmary room. At these hours, most of the students already left from school, because the lesson had just ended since an hour ago.
Slowly, she opened the door and she could find Sehun had already woke up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sehun-ah... You're finally awake... Are you okay?" she walked closed to him.
Sehun did not answer yet, nor did he just stare at her blankly while he rubbed his back neck.
"Do not force yourself to sit down if you still feel dizzy at all. Come on; let me help you to lying again on the bed,"

When Eunji was currently preparing herself to bolstered Sehun's body, suddenly she could felt her body had pulled down and she immediately fell on the bed.
Sehun grabbed her hands to lock her, and Eunji was shocked when she found out that he’s already on the top of her with his arms supporting him.

"Se-Sehun-ah... W-what are you doing? Let go-"
"If I'm not doing this, I'm sure you will still ignoring me, noona," Sehun said as he stopped her who still tried to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter