What Is Love

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Girl, I can’t explain what I feel.

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love

Youre perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect"

[EXO - What Is Love]

 

 

10 PM - Myeongdong

"Woahhh, thank you so much, Oppa. You'd buy me a lot,"
Bomi lifted 3 shopping bags in her fist, she seems so happy indeed.
"Never mind, Bomi-ya. It's my responsibility to treat you well," Chanyeol smiled, while both of them now walked side by side through Myeongdong - the no.1 Tourist shopping destination in Seoul and also South Korea.
"I owe you, Oppa..." Bomi gave a cute smile towards him.
"Don't bother,"

And suddenly, Chanyeol stopped her pace.
"What's wrong Oppa? Why are you suddenly stopping?" Bomi blinked.
Chanyeol did not a say a word, while he raised his hand to her.
Bomi still blinked in confusion.

"You should take my hand first, if you want to walk either," he asked.
Bomi blushed, she didn't realize that from the start they were here, both of them seems walking by their self, without holding a hand to each other.
"Mi-mianhae Oppa..."
"Eyyy, stop said that 'mianhae' things to me. You already said it almost 20 times since earlier. Kajja!"
Without waiting Bomi's reaction, Chanyeol quickly grab her fingers and dragged her to walk with him.

Bomi could not hide her smile. Now, she could clearly felt the warm of Chanyeol's hands. They kept holding their hands, till the parking area.
When they want to entering the car, suddenly a person that they knew, out from one of small shop in the roadside.
He walked out of balance.

Chanyeol who realized who he was, suddenly ran closer to him, to catched his body from slipped.
"Suho hyung, are you okay?"
"Mmm... Oo-oohhh Chanyeol-ahhh... It's a coincidence that we had met here," he smiled awkwardly towards him, while tried himself to stand in the right position, but he failed.
"Oppa, are you drunk?" Bomi who already approached Chanyeol and Suho, began asked him in curiosity.
"Eyyy Bomi-ya... Are you with Eunji? Please don't tell her that we had met each other here, okay?"
Now, both Chanyeol and Bomi clearly realized that Suho had been drunk.

"Yah hyung, I will never let you going home alone with your current condition. Let me driving you home," Chanyeol suggested.
"But, how about his car, Oppa? I can't drive,"
"Just let his car here tonight. Tomorrow I'll pick him up to take his car. He's not safe to drive a car alone in such this condition. Bomi-ya, please help me to dragging him into my car,"
Bomi nod and help him to bolstered Suho.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho already fell asleep, while on his way to his home with Chanyeol had driving him.

"What actually happened to him? I have never seen him drunk before," Chanyeol asked in worry.
Bomi shooked her head, "I'm not clearly know. I just knew that earlier this morning, he had been fought with Oh Sehun -- One of the A students in the 2nd grade of our school,"
"Oh Sehun? The boy that we used to meet in front of my house earlier?"
"Ne, that boy did,"
"No wonder his face was wounded everywhere. It turns out that he had been beaten by Suho hyung,"
"I will ask Eunji about this tomorrow," Bomi frowned.
"But he forbids us to tell this to Eunji," he warned her.
"But, Eunji is his girlfriend indeed..."
"Maybe he had his private reason for not telling Eunji about this..."
"Yeah, maybe... Poor Suho Oppa," Bomi sighed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Eunji-ya. Oh, what's happening with you today? Where is your trademark smile, my dear happy virus?"
This morning, Kyungsoo could felt a change in her sister face's mood.
Eunji shrugged, "I'm okay Oppa. Just got a nightmare last night that made me could not sleep well,"
"Poor you, Eunji-ya. Fortunately, I had made a chicken porridge as our breakfast. I'll take it for you," then Kyungsoo left her alone in their dining table and walked to the kitchen.

Eunji sighed; she could felt her head was still dizzy, because last night she really could not sleep well. The thoughts about Suho and also Sehun, had incriminated her head.
Suddenly, she felt someone poked her from behind.
"Chanyeol Oppa?"
"Good morning, my lovely sister. Why do you looked so pale today? Are you sick?"
Chanyeol her hair, while stared at her face in curiosity.

"Why are you suddenly acted so gently towards me, Oppa?" she frowned.
"Eyyy, I'm your brother. And I should take care my sister very well, you know?" he grinned.
Eunji giggled, "I'm okay Oppa. Just had a nightmare yesterday,"
"Omo... It must be a really scary nightmare," he frowned.

"Oppa, congratulations for you and Bomi. I'm happy to knowing that both of you had finally dating," Eunji patted his shoulder.
"Ahh... thank you Eunji-ya," he blushed.
"Please take care of Bomi. She's really a nice girl,"
Chanyeol nodded and gave her a smile.

"Oh Eunji-ya, today, me and Suho hyung had a meeting in the major building for the preparation of our campus music festival. So, you will pick up by Jongin-ie to your school today. I'd already call him earlier, and he will come here in 10 minutes,"
"Oh, okay Oppa. Never mind..."
Actually, Eunji felt a little bit shocked when Chanyeol told him about that. Because, Suho - her boyfriend - had not told her yet about he could not pick her up to school like he usually did before.
Last night, since the accident, Suho had not texted her yet. And it was one of the reason, why she could not sleep well.
"Maybe, he still angry towards me..." she muttered.

"Chicken porridge is coming!!!"
Suddenly, Kyungsoo's voice made her snapped out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seoul High School

"Thank you so much for today Jongin-ah. Don't think that I would bothering you again,"
Eunji said, while they're already arrived in front of Jongin's class.
"Never mind noona. I'll ready whenever you need me," he winked.
"Okay, I'm going to my class now. See you soon," she patted his arms and ready to move on.

But suddenly, 2 persons just came out from the class door, and crossed path with her.
She could felt her heart pounding and aching at the same time, when she met his gaze. Sehun quickly avoided her gaze by looked into the other side.
"Oh, anyeong Eunji eonnie," suddenly Naeun greeted her.
"Y-yeah, anyeong Naeun-ah," then she rushed left them in an awkward way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter