Fairytale Love

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"From the beautiful fairy tales from my childhood
The love that I learned for the first time was all about the fluttering feelings

I thought that kind of love would come to me too

Need you, I really didn’t know back then
Need you, I thought we’d last forever
I didn’t know how precious you were and only complained every day
Now I finally know that the pain is greater than that love
Our story has ended like that, becoming a sad memory, my love"

[A PINK - FAIRYTALE LOVE]


 

A Month Later

"Mianhae Chorong-ah... We need to end this now. I've tried my best to loves you... I don't mean to be rude, but I still cannot love you more than just a friend..."

Suho suddenly asked his girlfriend to broke-up, when both of them met each other at one of the cafeteria near their university.

Chorong's face completely fell, but she noticed that this would happen soon because the guy kept treating her as not more than just his friend. So, she already prepares herself for this moment.

"Never mind, Suho-ya. I knew it from the start that you only asked me to be your girlfriend just because you owed me for saving your life at that day in the nightclub," Chorong said while force a thin smile on her face.

"I'm not going to deny it. It was true, because at that time I thought that I could learn to love you, Rong. But--"

"You failed," she answered it quickly before he did.

Suho sighed. "Mianhae..."

"It was my fault too. I knew it from the start that you only used me for running yourself out from the heartbroken when Eunji had used to dating Oh Sehun. But, I’ve still forcing myself to be your girlfriend, though I knew we will end up like this," she smiled bitterly.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun already became a famous model in South Korea, since he made his debut 3 weeks ago. His photographs already fulfilled many covers of the local teen magazines in the country, and many reporters searched for him to make some news.

"So, I have a famous boyfriend right now," Eunji pouted while Sehun had finished his interview sessions.

"Noona, are you disliking it?" he frowned while tilted his head to saw Eunji's expression.

"No, I love to see your progress, Sehun-ah. It’s your dream, isn’t it? So you must work hard to gain more popularity in the future," Eunji patted his arm.

"Sure, I will. But, noona... I have a favor..."

"What favor is that?"

"Ummm... Since I'm getting famous right now and many reporters often searching for me... Do you mind if you look prettier when you are with me?" Sehun stuttered.

Eunji blinked, "Pardon?"

"I mean... You're look pretty in this casual style noona, sure you did. But, you know, I'm famous enough right now, and many people had noticed me and also my private life for sure, and it means they will noticing my girlfriend too... And I hope you could dress prettier than you always did regularly..." he said cautiously, while hoping that Eunji will not got pissed.

Eunji who at first still blinking in confusion, slowly could managed herself by Sehun's words.

"Okay, okay, I got it... You want me to put some extra make-up on and always wear more neat clothes and dress starting from today on, didn't you?" she frowned.

"Don't get mad, noona. You are pretty for sure on your current style, but--"

"Yes, yes, I understand Sehun-ah. I will obey it for your sakes starting from today," she said while rested her hands on her chest.

"Noona... You don't get mad, do you?" Sehun asked her cautiously while tilted his head innocently.

At first, Eunji gave him a glare to made him feel creep. But when she saw his idiot face, she began to chuckled.

"Of course not, you moron!" she shouted at him, while tickling his waist and made Sehun felt ticklish.

"Yah! Yah! Noona, please stop!" Sehun held her hands to make her stopped for tickling him.

"I won't. Let the fan girls knew how moron their future idol is!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 PM - Chanyeol - Kyungsoo - Eunji's House

"Woaahhh Suho Oppa! I knew you’ve come!" Eunji ran to the living room when she saw Suho's car parked in front of her gate.

Suho chuckled. "You already miss me?" he got up from his seat to approached Eunji while ruffled her hair.

"Miss my ! We'd almost met each other every day, didn't us?"

"Language girl. How could you so impolite in front of your sunbae, huh?" Suho flicked her forehead till made her groaned.

"Yah! Oppa! Don't be so rude! Did you come here just only to teasing me?" Eunji asked while rubbed her forehead.

"Of course is a no. Don't act like I had a crush on you, miss," he acted firmly.

"You used to, Oppa. Don't pretend like there was nothing between us," she smirked playfully as she lean her head closer to Suho.

"Yah! Don't starting again Eunji-ya," Suho blushed while flicked Eunji's forehead once again, and made her groaned harder than the first.

"So, what is your true purposed here?" Eunji sat herself beside Suho.

"I want to share a story of mine with you..."

"Ohhh... As always," she rolled her eyes as she rested her back in the sofa.

"I broke up with Chorong already..."  

"Mwo???" Eunji jumped from her seat suddenly when heard the news.

"I was the one who asked her to break up..."

"B-but, why Oppa? Did you already tried to rekindle your relationship with her? Isn't it working?" she asked in curiosity.

"It wasn't working indeed... I could not love her more than a friend..." Suho shook his head.

"Omo... Poor Chorong eonnie... She must be very sad right now..." Eunji pouted.

"I think is better for her... Because she can get another boy who will loves her endlessly, than wasting her time for being my girlfriend," Suho whimpered.

"Yeah you're right Oppa... She deserves better than this..." Eunji let out a sigh.

"And how’s with your relationship with Oh Sehun? Is it still going well? I've heard that he is becoming a new comer model, and he must be very popular right now among the girls, right?" Suho throw a playful smirked toward Eunji.

"Yeah, as you said Oppa... I will force myself to following his new habits too," Eunji shrugged.

"New habits? What is it means?" Suho furrowed his eyebrow.

"Yeah you know, being a gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter