MR. CHU is GROWLing

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I should be the one who was getting mad at you. You were the one who made a promise to spending your Christmas night with me. But you were the one who suddenly breaking the promise," Eunji said in deep angry tone.

"I've told you, it was out of my plan. The director held a surprise party to celebrating the high rating of our new drama series, so I-- " Sehun explained but suddenly Eunji cut his words.

"And you preferred to spending the precious night with them, rather than with me!" she said sarcastically and made Sehun mentally slapped himself.

"What can I do then? It's my job and I should obey it for my career’ sake," Sehun sighed as he avoided Eunji's gaze.

"Although it hurts me?" Eunji whimpered.

"Noona, I ..." Sehun stammered and Eunji still stared at him with a deep gaze. "Please, I hope you can understand... This is my biggest dream. I need it so bad in my life," Sehun brace himself to met his gaze toward her.

"I understand that this is your dream, Hun. But, did you ever understand me?"

Once again, Sehun mentally slapped himself.

"You never know how I missed our normal life before this 'idol things' forced us to be messed up like this..." Eunji let out a sigh before she continued, "I know that I'll be the selfish girlfriend if I forced you to leaving your big dream. But, I'm a human, Hun. I'm an ordinary human who needs love, freedom and caring in my life. And I never get it again since you were becoming an idol, where your entirely life and loves devoted to your career and your fans... I felt like I was no longer needed in your precious Idol life, Hun..."

Eunji could felt the heat on her cheeks, as she found out that she was crying.

"So that was the reason why your relationship with Kim Jongdae becoming closer? You like him, didn't you?" Sehun asked coldly as he could see Eunji's eyes widened by his sudden question.

"Oh Sehun--"

"Just answer me! You like him because he is an ordinary man who can gives you an ordinary love in your life, didn't he?!" Sehun raised his voice as he yelled at her while grabbed her hand harshly.

This was the second time that he had yelled over her. The things that he never did before, when he was still being 'an ordinary' Oh Sehun that Eunji was so in love with.

"Jongdae Oppa is a kind-hearted man. It will be fun if I can date the ordinary man like him," she said as she let out a deep breath.

"So, it was right that you like him..." Sehun scoffed.

"My loves will surely never change, if it's not you who forced it to be changed," Eunji's face became red at that time, as she wiped her tears carelessly from her cheeks. "You’ve change so much, Oh Sehun. You always want me to understanding you, and all you had to think right now is only your popularity. You never tried to understanding my heart. I'm not forcing you to gives all of your time to me. All I need from you is you can appreciate my presence! I'm not a doll that you can playing with, when you had spare times over your busy idol-life, and then you threw me away when you were too busy with your dazzling Idol-life. I'm a normal girl who can felt a pain in my heart when you suddenly acted like I was not existed around you. I'm a girlfriend who can felt a heartbroken when you were suddenly declaring yourself as someone else's boyfriend. I know that it were all for your career's sake. Then, when are you going to do something for my sakes?"

The tears could not stop flowing from her eyes. Eunji was surely lost in her deep heartache. She had tried to hold back all of her pains to keep their relationship remained long lasting. But today, she felt that she was out of patience and decided to throwing out all of her pains toward him since she remembered Jongdae's words, "Don't waste your tears for someone who did not even know that you had crying for him."

"Noona... I'm sorry, I'm really sorry that I’ve hurt you enough. But honestly I can't find any way out to solving this problem yet... And please keep on understanding me, since that was the risk for loving an idol," Sehun said as he clenched his fists.

Eunji remained sobbing as she feels her body was shivering by his sharp words. Meanwhile, Sehun stepped back before he turned around and left her alone in her agony.

You got me scattered in pieces
Shining like stars and screaming
Lightening me up like Venus
But then you disappear and make me wait
And every second's like torture
Hell over trip, no more so
Finding a way to let go
Baby, no I can't escape

The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years Later - Lotte Hotel Seoul

"Omoo...! You are so beautiful, my baby!!" Chorong quickly walked closer to Eunji.

"Thank you, eonnie," she smiled while kept on sitting elegantly in the bride room. She wore a white wedding gown with crystal sequins everywhere, which showed off her bare shoulders.

"I'm happy for you, eonnie. I'm so sorry because I've done so many mistakes to you earlier," Naeun pouted as she rubbed Eunji's bare shoulder.

"Forget it. We had through it all, Naeun-ah," Eunji smiled as she could not hide her happiness.

"I've already predicted that you will choose him in the end!" Namjoo shouted in excitement, as she flicked her fingers.

"I also want to getting married with Kyungsoo Oppa soon..." Hayoung pouted, and Naeun patted her head.

"You should wait because Kris Oppa and I were getting married first,"

"Lucky you... How about me?" Bomi shrugged and made Eunji, Chorong, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung giggled in unison.

“Don’t worry, Bbom. Chanyeol Oppa already bought a ring for you, oops—“ Eunji immediately cupped since she realized that she suddenly blabbering the things that still should be a secret.

“Really?” Bomi’s were eyes widened in amazement as she approached her best friend. “You’re not kidding me, Jung?”

But before Eunji could answer, the bride room's door suddenly opened, where Chanyeol and Kyungsoo showed up from behind.

"Jiji-ya, are you ready?" Chanyeol, her eldest brother, gave a very bright smile as he walking first and approached her while his right hand toward her.

"Sure, Oppa. I'm more than ready," Eunji gave a pretty smile toward him, as she links her arm around him.

"Your groom already waiting outside, kajja," the smiling Kyungsoo who was walking behind Chanyeol, showed up too and his left hand to her.

Eunji nodded without loosening her smile, as she grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and directly tied her left arm into him.

Eunji walked out from the bride room with a happy smile plastered on her lips, escorted by her two lovely brothers, both on her sides. She decided to ask both of them to be her men of honor, since Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were the precious family members that she ever had in her life.

As she walked to the altar, she glanced to the guests’ line that had stood and gathered at the left and right side to greet her. Eunji also could clearly saw all of her close friends, who were standing in the front line.

Naeun was smiling happily towards her.

Baekhyun and Jongin were staring at her and being amazed by her beauty. "If I didn't meet Taeyeon noona first in my life, I would definitely fall in love with her..." Baekhyun mumbled and made Jongin suddenly slapped the back of his neck.

Unexpectedly, Suho was in tears when he saw Eunji smiled and walked passing him to go to the altar.
"Aigoo, please don't say that you were jealous with her marriage, Mr. Kim," Chorong who noticed it, suddenly .

Suho abruptly shed his tears away and shook his head, "No, of course I'm not. I cried because I was touched, Rong. Eunji is like my lil' sister already. I love her. And I'm so happy to see her getting married with the man that she truly loved," Suho smile as his eyes kept on staring at the bride.

In the other side, Bomi and Namjoo were sobbing in unison.
"Eonnie, why you have to crying like this? Don't be exaggerating, I will ask Kyungsoo Oppa to help you to persuading Chanyeol Oppa. So, he will propose you soon," Hayoung rubbed Bomi's back.

"Yah, Kim Namjoo. Please stop crying likes a baby, everyone was staring at you," Jongin who had slapped Baekhyun's neck earlier, turned to Namjoo's side as he saw the younger was sobbing.
"Please give me a shoulder to cry on, Oppa. I feel so touched right now," Namjoo directly pulled Jongin's arm and she buried her face on his wide shoulder. While, Jongin let her did it and he pat Namjoo's head continuously to calmed her down.

Eunji who had saw all of their friends, walked closer to the altar with a steady pace as she turned her gaze to the front. Now, she could clearly see her groom, standing eagerly as he was waiting for his bride for coming up to his side.

In Eunji's vision, her-soon to be husband was looking very handsome and dashing today. He wore a white wedding suit, matching with her white wedding dress. And now, she clearly knew that she had really fallen in love with him, for sure.

The groom his palm to her and he smile widely as he wanted to show his happiness to the world. When his bride arrived right in front of him, Eunji directly released her arms whose was tied up to her brother’s earlier, and she grabbed her groom hand.

Both of them were changing their smiles as they turned around and get ready to saying the wedding vows together.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 years ago @ Busan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter