Run

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anywhere is fine, Do you want to leave tonight?
To a place where the sky is blue and there are a lot of stars, To a place like that

Grab my hand and slowly open your eyes

Run after me Run, From the beginning
Like this you and me, Run, Don’t let go of this hand

I want to show your curious eyes a lot more things
Here you and me, Now, stop time

I want to turn back time and go back to the beginning and show you my heart"


[EXO - "RUN"]

8.00 AM - Bomi's Home

"Eonnie, It's me Namjoo,"

"Oh hi, Namjoo-ya. What's the matter?"

Bomi who just woke up from her slept since it was Saturday, got a morning call from Namjoo.

"Are you free today?"

"Yes, I don't have any plans for today since Yixing is too busy with his jobs,"

"Good. Because Chorong eonnie and I want to ask you to joining us to go to the Namsan today,"

"Oh, it's a nice idea,"

"Okay, we will pick you up on 10. See you eonnie,"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 AM - @ Nami Island

"The number you are calling is not active, please try again later,"

"Sh*t!" Sehun cursed after he heard the service operator kept repeating the same words in the phone for almost nth times, when he tried to calling Eunji.

He threw his cell phone into his bag, and he began to bang the table with his fist.

"Eunji noona... Why your phone was not active since yesterday!" he pouted without noticing that Director Shin was walking closer to him.

 

"Sehun-ssi," he called, as Sehun got startled and turned his body around to found out Director Shin's appearance behind him.

"Oh, Director Shin," he bowed politely.

"What was happened with you? Did you have any problem?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm okay, Director Shin," Sehun forced a smile in his face; he didn't want the director knew that he had enough problems in his head.

"Are you sure? Throughout the filming sessions, you looked so disorganized. This is not your usual,"

"Ah, cwhesong hamnida Director-ssi. Maybe I'm a little bit tired, since it was my first time to filming far away from Seoul," he excused.

"I want you to concentrating yourself more, since we have to finishing the scenes of filming today. We don't have much time, young man. This episode has to be broadcast tomorrow," director Shin said firmly, as he turned around and left Sehun in the dressing room alone.

 

"Sh*t!" Sehun let out another curse from his mouth, when the Director had been disappeared from the room.

"Ouch, language dude. Don't forget that you are an idol. Everybody is always watching after you," suddenly Kris showed up in the room and walked closer to Sehun's place.

Sehun didn't give any responds to his manager, while he took his seat again with frowning face.

 

"What's the matter dude? Did you able to call your girlfriend yet?" Kris asked as he took his seat beside Sehun.

Sehun shook his head.

"Aaahhh, so that was the reason why your acting in front of the camera earlier was so bad," Kris nodded his head continuously as an understanding sign.

"She seems very angry with this misunderstanding news," Sehun pouted.

 

"Don't worry dude, I'll take you to her home after the filming session for today is finish. So, you can explain everything to her, and I'm sure she will understand," Kris said as he patted Sehun's shoulder.

"Yeah... thank you hyung," Sehun smile slightly.

"Now, you have to act well, so you can finish the filming sessions for today soon,"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 PM @ Eunji's Room

"Good morning! Food service is coming, ma'am!"

Jongdae knocked her door first, before walked into her unlocked room. With a wide smile on his face and carrying a food bag on his right hand, he walked closer to Eunji's bed and sat on the edge of it.

"I brought your favorite meal, Ms. Jung," he showed off a bag full of meat toward Eunji, but the girl seemed not interested and only shrugging.

"Thank you, Oppa," she said as she took the bag and put it on the table beside her.

"It's 10 AM already and you still didn't take a bath yet?" Jongdae frowned as he saw that Eunji was still sat on her bed.

"I already took a bath since 8 AM, you know," she said while fixing her hair.

"Oh, sorry Ji. But you looks so messy until I didn't realized that you already take a bath," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"That's rude enough to hurt a girl's feeling, Oppa," Eunji pouted.

"Ahahaha mianhae, since I didn't know how to make a joke, Ji,"

"You don't have too since I don't have a good mood enough to smile,"

"Aisshh, you're exaggerating Ji. Don't act like there's no tomorrow for you, young lady," Jongdae patted her head. But Eunji still put a poker face on. "I remember when we first met, and you were introducing yourself to me. At that time, I could not clearly capturing your words since you speaking so fast with your Busan dialect," Jongdae giggled as he remembering their childhood memories.

"And I should learn how to speak slower, so you could understand me," Eunji started to smirk, and Jongdae noticed.

"And sometimes, when you were lost in your patience, you came back to speaking with the dialect and left me like an idiot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter