Let Out the Beast

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"From now won lose control, when you hear the music, dance
I can’t stop your energy that is about to explode

Unleash the beast that has been hiding for a long time
You can never tame me who’s like a naughty child

When the lighting illuminates me
All the people looking at me fall for me
When the lighting illuminates me
Don’t miss any of my gazes"

[EXO - "LET OUT THE BEAST"]

After the ‘falling accident', both Eunji and Jongdae remained frozen at their place. Jongdae was still in the top of Eunji, and she seemed don’t mind about it.

At that much closed distance, Eunji could clearly saw Jongdae's face that she once adores when she was child. She remembered that she always said to her parents that she wants to marry him in the future. What a flirty little Eunji ~

Meanwhile, Jongdae himself still froze at the top of Eunji, with his gaze stamped on her eyes. She maybe had changing a lot in her fashion style, but her eyesmile didn't change at all. And when he completely captured it on his eyes at this close, he clearly could felt his heart fell into her charms.

Both of them were busy exchanging glances with their own minds, when suddenly Chanyeol's voice sounded from Jongdae's living room.

"Jongdae-ya! Where are you??? I bought you a lamb kebab!"

"Oh, C-Chanyeol-ah, I'm going out now!" Jongdae rushed himself to get up from his previous position while fixed his clothes, so did Eunji.


"Yah, how could you two go out from the same room at the same time?" Chanyeol's eyes widened when figured out that his little sister and Jongdae showed up in front of him together, with a messy looks.

"Don't get misunderstanding, Yeol. Eunji was helping me to put a new lamp in my room earlier," Jongdae explained as he stole a glance at her.

"Yeah, Jongdae Oppa was right. I’ve help him since you and Kyungsoo Oppa wasn’t coming home yet," Eunji added.

"Never mind, you two are already mature enough tho. You know what I mean, right?" Chanyeol asked as both of Eunji and Jongdae were furrowing their eyebrows. "Ah, forget it. Now let's eat this delicious lamb kebabs, come on!!!" Chanyeol shouted as he shoving a big piece of kebab into his mouth.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 PM - Jongin's House

"What's the matter again this time?"

Jongin asked, while found out about Naeun's appearance in front of his house.

"Hayoung will move to Busan with her family this week," she said as she took her seat at the front bench.

"So? You think that you will get a chance to steal Do Kyungsoo from her?" he said while let out a smirk on his face.

"I have a brilliant idea..." Naeun smiled.

"Another witch idea - off course..." Jongin scoffed.

"I need your help for realizing this idea, Kim Jongin,"

"Oh well..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 11 AM @ Myeongdong

"What kind of gift that you want to buy for Taeyeon noona, Baek?"

Chanyeol asked while he and Baekhyun walked across the shops in Myeong-dong shopping area.

"I'm still thinking... She already has many bags, clutches and other girly things..." Baekhyun said as he tilted his head, and put his index finger on his forehead.

"You have to buy something unique, so she will always remember that gift!" Chanyeol advised.

"I was thinking the same... But, what kind of unique item that I should buy?"

"Let's go to that store, they sell many cute clothes, kajja!" Chanyeol pointed his index finger as he patted Baekhyun shoulder to signaling him for following him.

 

"Aahhh, you were right, Yeol. This fox shape nightgowns is totally cute! I think I will buy this one for her," Baekhyun said while grabbed the clothes that he was interested in.

"W-wait Baek... I think I just saw Yixing's appearance at the shop next door..." Chanyeol said as he threw his gaze outside the shop.

"He must be with Yoon Bomi by now, right?" Baekhyun asked without loosened his gaze from the cute sleepwear.

"No, he was not with Bomi... I thought I ever saw that girl before..." Chanyeol said as he walked himself out from the shop.

"Yah yah, Chanyeol-ah, at least you cannot leave me alone at this shop without letting me pay for the sleepwear first!" Baekhyun pouted while followed Chanyeol pace.

"Pssshhh, be quite or he will recognize us," Chanyeol hissed.

They already standing beside the next shop, while peeking inside to saw who exactly Yixing was be with.

"Oh God... You were right, Yeol. That girl was not Yoon Bomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter