Break Up to Make Up

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I stare at the phone all day waiting for your text
It’s my ego that won’t let me sleep

I thought I’d be fine without you
I thought everything will be okay
But my heart isn’t following
It’s worrying about you

What is it about this man!
I can’t forget, even until I die"

[ HUH GAK & EUNJI - "BREAK UP TO MAKE UP"]

3 PM @ Yuldong Park Bungee Jump

"Woaahhh... I can't wait to jump!!" Eunji jumped on happiness when she and Jongdae already arrived on the bungee tower.

"Are you really a girl, huh? It looks like that you are the only girl in this world who doesn't feel scare at all while staying on this heights," Jongdae shook his head continuously when saw Eunji's amazement act.

"I always feel that all of my problems will disappeared when I’m jumping and screaming out loud," she said as she showed off the sparkles in her eyes.

"Looks like you're really already forgetting your problems, Ji..." Jongdae mumbled and smile thinly, and Eunji seems didn't hear it.

 

"Are you ready? Please hold on to each other hand tightly because both of you have to jump in unison," the bungee's employee said as he finishing the preparation stuffs for them.

"Pardon? Should we jumping together? I mean, can't we jump on our own alternately?" Eunji blinked.

"The ticket is valid for couple, so both of you only can jump one time in unison," the employee explained.

"Never mind, it’s better if we jump in unison rather than jumping one by one," Jongdae grinned as he grabbed Eunji's wrist to drag her to edge of the tower.

"Oppa, please don't getting faint when we are jumping later, okay?" Eunji while she already standing beside him.

"Huh, don't underestimating me, girl. I'm a man with strong heart, you know," Jongdae said as he patted his own chest with his free hand.

"Okay, we'll see," Eunji smirked as the bungee's employees asked them to stand by.

 

"Please jump in the count of three. One... Two... Three... Jump!"

At that moment, both of them jumped as Eunji leads Jongdae to take their first leap.

 

"Woaaaaaahhh!!! We're flying Oppa! Flying!!! Kyaaaa...!!!" Eunji screamed in amazement as she felt her body was hovering on the air with Jongdae beside her.

While Jongdae couldn't said any words except clasped his grip into Eunji's hand. He holds it tightly as he never wanted to release her, forever. He could clearly felt his heart pounding irregularly. It's not because he was afraid of the heights, but it's because he could clearly felt that he was in love with her. The girl from his childhood memories. The girl that he used to love and protect with all of his heart since they were kids.

 

After hanging together for almost 10 seconds, the other bungee employee who was already waiting for them below with a small boat was helping them to releasing the bungee cords which was wrapped around their waists.

When Eunji and Jongdae already going down at the boat, they immediately hugging each other with joys.

"Oppa! I'm so happy!" Eunji shouted in amazement while she buried her face in Jongdae's chest.

"Me too, Ji. And I wish I could always make you smile like this," he said as he tighten his embrace on her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 PM - @ Nami Island

Sehun who had just finishing the last scene for his drama today, immediately go back to dressing room. He wanted to go back to Seoul soon to visit his girlfriend's house and finishing all of the misunderstanding things between them.

But, suddenly Naeun came into the dressing room, and approached him.

 

"Sehun-ah, are you in a hurry?"

"Ne, I have an appointment with Eunji noona at 6," he said without glanced at her, because he was too busy to packing his stuff into his bag.

"Oh I see... But, talking about our scenes for today, I feel so satisfied since we could build a strong chemistry between us. I thought the news about our fake relationship had made a big impact for our acting skills, isn't it?" Naeun blabbered as she took her seat near Sehun.

"Yeah, you're right. But I want to stop this fake news soon when this series coming to an end," he said as he put his poker face on.

Naeun mentally slapped herself with it. And suddenly, she tried to change the subject.

"Mm, Sehun-ah, have you seen the fresh news on the internet yet?" she asked as she took out her cell phone from her clutch.

Sehun shook his head, "Not yet, is there any important news today?"

"When we were trying to build a good chemistry together on screen, at the same time, there is also a new couple who wants to show off their 'real' chemistry too," she said in sarcastic tone, as she showed him the cell phone's screen.

Sehun took the phone from her, and his eyes widened at the same time when he saw a picture on it.

"So... I think Eunji eonnie relationship with Kim Jongdae are getting more close day by day, isn't it?" without waiting for Sehun's reaction, Naeun persuaded him.

Sehun still froze at his place while kept on reading about the news under the main picture that showed up about Eunji and Jongdae had hugging to each other,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter