Secret Garden

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The tip of my nose tingles
Whenever I’m next to you
My eyes close and I get languid
Feels like I will fall asleep

Should I softly hug you?
Filled with the scent of jasmines
I hear my heart pounding
Maybe you and I have dreamed of this time

I will open the secret door that I only I know and invite you
For you, who has opened my closed heart
Only you know my garden"

[ A PINK - SECRET GARDEN]

6.10 PM

After called Eunji a few minutes ago, Suho who still drove his car suddenly stopped in front of her house. He pressed the bell while hoping that she had not left from her home yet.
And a few moments later, finally someone opened the door.

"Suho hyung?" he blinked when found out his appearance.

"Ah, Kyungsoo-ya. Does Eunji at home?" Suho asked while showed off his angelic smile.

"Oh, Eunji had already left just 5 minutes ago, hyung,"

"May I know where did she go?" Suho asked again in curiosity.

"She was about to go to Yixing's friend birthday party. She was with Bomi and Baekhyun too,"  

"Who is Yixing?" Suho frowned.

"Ah, Zhang Yixing is one of Baekhyun former high school's friends. He came from China and he had spent his holiday here. Uhm, why don't you just go inside hyung? It's better for us to talk inside," Kyungsoo invited him into his house.

"Oh don't bothering Kyungsoo-ya. I just stopped briefly here, because I thought that Eunji was here. So I'll go home now," Suho refused his offer.

"Okay then, I will tell her that you used to come here when she arrives at home later,"

"Ne, thank you, Kyungsoo-ya. See you tomorrow," Suho smiled and went back to his car.

When he already entered in car, he didn't start his engine yet. He still thinks so hard what just Eunji did with those 2 boys, Byun Baekhyun and the newbie, Zhang Yixing.

"She went out with Bomi, Baekhyun and a boy named Zhang Yixing. It looks like they were in the double dates... But, I don't think she and Baekhyun had a special relationship, because everybody in our university knew that he had already dating Taeyeon eonnie. Or maybe she just wants to accompany Bomi and Yixing who had been on a date? But, did Yoon Bomi have dating Chanyeol? So, it must be Eunji who suspiciously had 'something' with that Yixing?"

He just got busy by his own thoughts. He got dizzy until he hit his steering car with his fist.

"Aarrghhh... How could these things burdening me so much! Yah, Kim Jeonmyeon! She's not your girlfriend anymore, and she had cheated on you earlier! So you must not keep your love towards her anymore!" he convinced himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6.30 PM - Tao's House

Sehun and Naeun who already arrived in Tao's home, suddenly stopped their paces when they accidentally saw the two pairs of people that they used to know. They were just about to entering Tao's home like they did. Fortunately, they didn't recognized Sehun and Naeun appearance at their back because at the time another guests had also coming through.

"Oh God... How should I meet her in a place like this too?" Sehun rubbed his back neck while slowly walked behind them.
 
"Sshhh... Reduce your voice, so we could eavesdrop their conversation from this distance," Naeun put her index finger on Sehun's lips, while both of them slowly but sure had walked closed to them. Then they decided to hide in one of the main pillar in Tao's house. They could clearly saw them in that closed distance without being noticed.

Sehun could clearly see that Eunji had chuckled in happiness when suddenly the boy who had walked beside her, acted likes a clown. And he could saw Bomi with the other boy, beside her too. Sehun could clearly felt a slight of pain had hurt his heart when seeing her gave her smile to another guy; indeed it was not Suho, a boyfriend of her that he used to know.

"Tao is coming. Look at them Sehun-ah, it seems that the guy who walked with Eunji earlier, is introducing her to Tao. And look at Tao's expression. Why he was act so clumsy like that? I'm curious..." Naeun whispered and patted Sehun's arm while still observed them from such a distance.

Sehun followed Naeun's gaze. And he had a same thought like Naeun did.

"And look at them now. That two guys and Bomi eonnie had entering inside and left Eunji and Tao alone outside. It must be something wrong..." Naeun still whispered while her eyes kept on focused.

"You mean... That guy wants to be a matchmaker between Eunji noona and Tao, isn't it?" Sehun asked in a slow tone.

Naeun nod, "It seems so..."

Then, Sehun walked out from his hiding place and want to approach them, but suddenly Naeun stopped him.

"Hey, what will you doing, Sehun-ah?" she grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Let me go, Naeun-ah. I don't want to lose my second chance this time," he yanked his wrist from her and without glanced at her, he walked to Eunji and Tao's place.

When his pace already just a few steps away, Sehun could clearly heard what Tao had asked to her.

"So... Eunji-ya... Did you already have a boyfriend?" Tao asked shyly while rubbed his un-itchy back.

"Ohh... I-I..." Eunji stuttered.

"Stepped back, Tao-ya. She's mine,"

Sehun stopped right beside her. And suddenly, it successfully made both of Eunji and Tao shocked in unison. Both of their eyes widened, and their jaws dropped at the same time.

"Se-Sehun-ah..." Eunji could not hide her surprise when she suddenly catches his appearance right beside her.

"Yah, you Oh Sehun. You're really impolite at all. How could you threaten me like that, while you had not given your congratulatory to me first, huh?" Tao hit his arm lightly and made Sehun groaned.

"Hehe, I'm sorry my dear Tao-ya. I was really feel threatened earlier, because you were suddenly want to approached my girlfriend," he put his playful smirk on his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter