NONONO

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don’t be sad no no no, you’re not alone no no no
You always became a light for me
Hold my hand, come and lean on me
I’ll always be your strength"

[A PINK - NONONO]

12.00 PM - Namjoo's Home

Chanyeol, who had fought with Bomi earlier, decide to run away with his car. He didn't expect that it would happen to his short relationship with her.
At first he didn't know where he would go to, but suddenly his car was stopped in front of a house, which previously he often visited.

"O... Oppa?" she blinked when found his appearance in front of her room.
"Am I disturbing your weekend?" he asked while still did not moved from his place.
She shook her head and smiled, widely. She could not hide her excited feeling.
"Aniyo, I just got bored because my parents forced me to take a rest all day long without someone who can I talk to," she pouted.
Chanyeol let out a smile in his face, at first, he did not thought that he could smile like that to her again, after what she had did to him 3 weeks ago. But now, he could felt some part of his heart, still touched by her.

"Have you got your lunch yet?" he asked while walked closed to her bed.
Once again, she shook her head lightly.
"Why? It's already 12 PM, you had to take your lunch, Namjoo-ya," he finally sat in the edge of her bed.
"I'm not in a mood, Oppa..."
"Aigoo... You should not be like this. You had to eat well so your conditions will not getting worse," he frowned.
"But..."
"No, but. I'm going to taking you some meal outside. You have to take your lunch now,"

Chanyeol got up from her bed, and when he already got out from her room, he stopped.
Namjoo blinked in confusion. "What made you suddenly stopped, Oppa?"
Chanyeol turned around and put a clumsy face.

"Namjoo-ya, I just remember that I had not brushed my teeth since I wake up earlier..." he grinned while cupped his mouth with his palms.
Namjoo's eyes widened and she burst out the laughter.
"Oppa, yah?! Why are you so embarrassing like this?! Get yourself to the bathroom! I've still keep your toothbrush there, so you can use it. Palli!"
She pointed her index finger to her bathroom, and Chanyeol shook his head clumsily while he walked to the bathroom.
Namjoo still giggled in her bed, while she could not deceive her own, that she was happy enough by found out his appearance again in her house - something that she had hoped the most since their break-up 3 weeks ago.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol who had entered himself to the bathroom still stunned in front of the big mirror in it.
He couldn't believe himself, until he found out that his previous toothbrush was exactly still there like she said before. And she did not throw it yet, although their relationship had officially ended.
Their 1 year relationship earlier, it was fairly close. When the two had still dating, Chanyeol often spent himself all day long at Namjoo's home.
After his college's hours ended, he would go straight to her house for took a shower, and after that they would go on a date.

He could feel his heart beat in a strange way. He tried to avoid it, but he could not.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 PM - Kyungsoo's Home

"Here it is for you Oppa! Special Chicken Porridge by Chef Oh Hayoung!"
Hayoung already grinned and stand in front of his bed, while gave him a bowl of porridge that she had to cooked earlier.
"Eyyy, don't bother. You had cooked me porridges every day, Hayoung-ah," Kyungsoo frowned while he received that bowl from her.
"I never felt that you had bothering me, Oppa. You're still not recovering from your coldness yet and I've made it with all my heart," she said in happily toned.
Kyungsoo who was eating the porridge, instantly choked.

"Ah, Oppa, are you okay? Here it is the water for you, drink it, palli!"
Hayoung quickly gave him a glass of water and help him to drink it.
"I-I'm okay, thank you Hayoung-ah," he gave the glass to her back.
"Why are you suddenly choking, Oppa? Did I say something wrong?" she blinked.
"Ahh, a-aniyo...! I was just in a hurry when eating this porridge, until it made me choked," he lied.
"Ohhh, I thought that the flavor of the porridge was too salty like yesterday..." Hayoung started to frown.
"No, off course no. You've been improved yourself so well, Hayoung-ah," Kyungsoo rushed to comfort her.
"Oh really? Thank you so much Oppa. It's all because of you!"

She jumped in happiness and by out of the blue, she hugged him. Kyungsoo who had not predicted it, immediately felt his heart beating faster.
And Hayoung, who was finally realized by her 'brave' act, suddenly pulled out her hands from Kyungsoo.
"Mi-mianhae Oppa..." she acted so clumsy towards him.
Hayoung herself didn't thought why she could abruptly hug him like that.
Kyungsoo cheeks flushed, "its okay, Hayoung-ah,"
The situations turned awkward until Hayoung tried to break it by asked Kyungsoo to feed him by her.
Kyungsoo could only nod, and let her do it. Both of them remained silent.

Kyungsoo had cursed himself inside, because he did not dare enough to showed off his truly feelings on her.
=========================================================================================================

7 PM - Bomi's House

"Thank you so much Baekhyun Oppa, Yixing Oppa, for today. Both of you had treated me as well; next time let me treat you back,"
Bomi bowed to them, when they took her home, after dropped Eunji home first.

Since the 'broken-hearted incident', Yixing and Baekhyun brought them to spend their time in Lotte World all day. Yixing also treated Eunji and Bomi's for lunch. And apparently, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter