Don't Go

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guide me, take me together with you to the place where you live
Even if the world ends, I’ll follow from behind you, so please don’t go out of my sight
Even when the morning comes, don’t disappear
This walk that I’m dreaming
You’re my only beautiful butterfly"

[ EXO - "DON'T GO"]

12.30 AM - One of the Night Club in Gangnam-gu

Suho who was previously had fought up with her girlfriend, decided to go to the night club alone.
He had ordered whiskeys for several times, until he was drunk.

"Hey, you're Suho right?"
Suddenly, in his consciousness, he could felt someone poked his shoulder. He lifted his chin up to saw who it was.
"Ohh... Minseok sunbae-nim. How are you? Long time no see?" he still could recognize his sunbae in such that condition.
"I thought you had drunk enough, Suho-ya. You must be going home right now, before you lose your consciousness later," he warned him, but Suho chuckled.
"So, let it be. I don't ****-ing care! Please, leave me alone, sunbae-nim," he pulled Minseok's so he could stay away from his place.

Minseok who put his worry over the boy - who used to know as a nice boy, decided to call someone.

"Yeoboseyo?"  She asked the phone when it was ringing in the second tone.
"Chorong-ah, sorry for bothering you in this middle of the night,"
"It's okay, Minseok Oppa. I'd still didn't sleep yet. What's wrong Oppa? Are you still outside? It's sound so noisy there," she asked in curiosity.
"I was in the night club in Gangnam-Gu. And I’ve met Suho here," he said.
"Su-Suho? What did he do there?" she frowned.
"I think he already drunk. I asked him to leave, but he ignored it and still keep on drinking his whiskeys,"
"Okay Oppa, I know what I must do," she ready to hung up, but Minseok suddenly stopped her.
"W-wait, how could you come here just now? Did your Appa will forbid you to come out in this middle of the night?" he asked in worriness.
"Appa had some work out of the town for these 2 days. So it's a coincidence that I was alone at home now. So please keep on wait on me there,"
"O-okay... Please be careful Chorong-ah, because it’s already midnight," He asked while hung up the phone.

Actually, Minseok was her childhood friend, and both of them were living in the same neighborhood. So, they had a close relationship.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.30 AM - at Eunji's Home

Chanyeol and Eunji had still sat in front of their terrace.
"If you don't love him anymore, it’s better for you to break up with him soon,"
"I don't know Oppa... Honestly, I love Suho Oppa so much. I cannot lose him from my life, because our relationship was more than just a lover before. I need him to stay beside me always. I already treated him as one of my family member," Eunji said helplessly.
"And, how about your feelings towards Oh Sehun?" Chanyeol asked.
Eunji let out a sighed before answered.
"I'm not sure... Every time I saw him, I felt my heart pounding and aching at the same time... I already had a crush on him when we're starting to know each other as a friend. But I never dare myself to confess to him because I thought he was out of my reach..."
"But now you could clearly see that he's not that high, right?"
She nodded in agreement.

It's Chanyeol turned to let out a sigh.
"Choosing is not an easy task to do. We have to choose one, although we knew that our decision would make the other hurt. But, that's a life..." Chanyeol throw his gaze up to the sky.
"You're right Oppa... Life is a choice... And I thought, I'd already lose both of them now..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 AM - Gangnam-Gu

"Oh Chorong-ah, finally you've come!" Minseok greeted her when he found her appearance in front of the night club.
"Where is he?"
"He's still inside. Let me take you there," Minseok rushed dragged her inside the club.

And a few second later, they already arrived at Suho's place. He still looked busy with the liquors which he had drunk continuously.
"Yah, Suho-ya, stop it! You had drunk a lot!"
She rushed pull his hand, to avoided him to drank the last glass.
Suho shocked when he found out her appearance in front of him.
"Park Chorong... How could you be there? Am I dreaming? Hahaha... I thought I had dreaming already," he began to spoke nonsense.
"Let's go home now, I'll drive you home," she grabbed his wrist and wanted to dragged him out, but suddenly Suho pulled his hands out.

"I don't want to. I still want to be here. Just go home alone, Chorong-ah!" he shouted while tried to walk back to his previous table.
Chorong didn't surrender, she tried to catch him back, "You don't have to waste yourself here, Kim Jeonmyeon. Let's go home!"
She forced by dragged him, but once again he pulled out his hand hard, until he bumped into the other table.

Unfortunately, the person in that table had drunk too. And they began pissed off when found out that Suho had ruined their table.
"Yah you f***-ing bast*rd. don’t you put your eyes in the right position, huh?!" one of them grabbed Suho's collar harshly.
"Yah! Don't shout on me you brat! It's an accident you know. Did you think I want to ruin your table intentionally, huh?"
By out of the blue, Suho did not said sorry, either shouted at him back.

"You!?" that drunk man had hit him hard on his face and made him directly fell on the ground. The club atmosphere suddenly messed up. The women and the girls around them suddenly screamed in fear. Minseok who tried to stop the drunk man, had been pulled by him till he loosed his balance and fell.
The drunken man approached Suho's laid body, and gave him another hit.
Suho could not do anything, because that man was to strong.

Then the drunk man stepped over his body, and tried to grabbed an empty bottle from the others table.
Chorong who had notice it, suddenly ran to their place. When that man began to hit that bottle toward Suho, Chorong stepped on in front of that man and prevented him to hitting that bottle toward Suho.
Unfortunately, due to protect him, the bottle instead landed in her head, hardly.

She still could clearly hear the people surrounded her, screamed in fear. Later, she saw Minseok screamed her named while ran through her with a worry face. Then, a second later, she could felt that she had lost her consciousness.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 AM - at the Hospital

"Doctor, how's she? Is she got her conscious yet?" Minseok asked the doctor, when suddenly he got out from Chorong's treatment room, while Suho followed him from behind.

"She got six stitches in her head. Now, she hasn't wake up yet because of the sedation effects. Just let her rest for awhile. She will get her consciousness tomorrow," the doctor explained.
"Oh okay... Thank you very much," Minseok bowed politely and the doctor left both of them then.

"Let's just visiting her inside," Minseok patted Suho's shoulder, and asked him to go to Chorong's room.
Suho nodded, and walked with him.

Both of them could saw Chorong's body laid limp on the hospital bed with a bandage covering her head. Suho who saw her condition, suddenly felt trembled.
"How poor you were, Chorong-ie... She had sacrificed herself for your safety," Minseok said while rubbed her hand.
Suho who stand in her left bed, stared at her with full of guilt.
"Chorong-ah, how could you be so stupid like this? Why didn't you let the bottle to hit me?" he frowned.

"Sometimes love could makes people become stupid, Suho-ya," Minseok said while gave him a slight smile.
Suho blinked in confusion while heard of Minseok had just said.

"You still didn't recognize it yet, didn't you? This girl, Park Chorong, had hid her love towards you since 2 years ago..." Minseok sighed before continued his words.
Meanwhile, Suho was freeze at his place suddenly by hearing Minseok's confession.
"That's why she always helps you whenever you need help. She’s always being with you, whenever you need a friend to talk to. And she always forced herself to smile every time you'd talked about your girlfriend in front of her. She's hurt enough. And now, she had sacrifice herself to protect you," he hung on his words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 AM - at Bomi's House

To: Chanyeol
From: Bomi

Good morning Channie Oppa ^^ Are you wake-up yet? Today is saturday, so it's weekend time!!! Let's meet and go to the Lotte world together!
X.O.X.O Chu <3

Bomi had seen her cell phone's screen since 2 hours ago. But, Chanyeol still did not reply her message yet.
"Maybe, he still didn't wake up yet," she tried to cheer up herself, and busying herself with cooked some kimchi soup in the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter