[SPIN OFF STORY] KAI

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihyun noona, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I will, Jongin,"
 

A year had passed. And everything seems goes normally. Both Jongin and Jihyun just like became a couple from heaven. Many students were envy toward their relationship, because Kim Jongin had known as a popular new student with his good looking face and well-built body at Seoul Art High School. Meanwhile, Kang Jihyun had known as student from a wealth family and she had known as one of the prettiest and iest student at the school.

But everything has changed when Jihyun's family was declared bankrupt. Jongin was on the 1st grade of high school at that time, while Jihyun on the 3rd grade, her last grade in high school.

 

"Please don't cry noona. I believe everything will be alright, and your family can get back the company soon," Jongin patted his girlfriend's shoulder, when both of them had sat on the school bench on that afternoon, while the other students already came back home.

"But less than 2 months, I'll be graduating from High School, Jong. I think, I cannot continue my study to the university in this situation," Jihyun said in the middle of her sobs.

"Noona..."

"My dream to becoming a doctor... I'm sure that it was only going to be a dream..." she sobbed harder.

"Ssshhh... Don't give up so quickly like this. I'm sure; we can find a way out. Trust me, you can reach your dream for sure, noona," Jongin said as he tried his best to cheer her up. While in his head, he was thinking so hard to find a way to solve his girlfriend's problem.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jongin-ah? Woaah, how are you? Long time you didn't came here!" Tao jumped in happiness as he was hugging his friend that come into his house.

"I'm okay, dude. Did I interrupting your time?" Jongin asked as he had been dragged by Tao to entering his living room.

"No, you never interrupted me, brother. Do you want to drink something? Just ask and my maid will bring it to you," Tao asked as he brought Jongin to sit in his sofa.

"Ah, no, don't bother please. Actually, I was coming here because... I need your help..." Jongin stammered.

"What kind of help, Jong?" Tao asked in curiosity.

"Hmmm...  Your restaurant... Did you need an additional employee?" he asked carefully while tried to read Tao's facial expression.

"Hmmm, I don't know since I didn't asking the manager yet. But, what's the matter?" Tao blinked in confusion as Jongin rarely asked about it.

"Ummm... M-May I'm working as a part-time worker at your restaurant?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin who was feel so compassion toward his girlfriend, secretively was working as a part-time worker at Tao's Chinese Restaurant. Fortunately, Tao's restaurant was one of the biggest Chinese restaurants in Seoul. So, Jongin could get enough money from there. He really needs money at this time, because he wanted to help Jihyun to collected money for her tuition in university later.

During the first month, Jongin was worked there without Jihyun and his friends (except Tao) know. Today was his first time to get his salary. Jongin felt so happy and he will give that money to Jihyun soon, when he had finishing his part-time work for today.

At that time, the manager of the restaurant called him to giving a service to the new guests that just entering the restaurant.

"They sat on the table number 11," the manager said as he pointed his index finger to table.

"Yes, kwajang-nim," Jongin bowed to the manager first before walked closer to the large table, which had been filled by 2 families who seemed to held a small meeting there.

"Good evening, this is the menu in our restaurant," Jongin bowed to them as he gives the menus to each guests.

When he already gave the menu to the last guest, Jongin mentally slapped himself as he knew who his guest was. He felt so shocked at all since he knew the person so well.

"Jo-Jongin-ah..."

Jongin really wanted to ran away at that time. But, he knew that he could not do that since he was still in duty. To hide the awkwardness, he bowed to her as he put a light smile on his lips.

"Oh, he is your friend, Jihyun-ah?" one of the ahjumma, who sat beside her in that table, suddenly asked.

"Ne, eomma. He is my hoobae in school," surprisingly, that ahjumma was Jihyun's mother. Jihyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter