Let Us just Love

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please let us just love, please let us stop fighting
Sometimes we doubt and argue but still I love you
I'm still young but would you trust me, till always (I only love you)
Please let us love, I will promise eternally"

[ A PINK - "LET US JUST LOVE"]

"Eunji-ya! Please wait for me?!"

With all of his strength, Jongdae ran as fast as he could to catch after her. When she reaches the end of the room, Eunji suddenly stopped her pace.

Jongdae ran faster and now he already standing in front of her, while panted heavily.

"What's going on, Ji? Why you suddenly ran away like this? Is there anything happened?" he asked as he put his arm into his chest, still panting.

Eunji didn't said any words, but she was sobbing. Jongdae mentally slapping himself, when he saw tears started to flood in her eyes.

"Eunji-ya, w-what happened? Oh my... don't cry, please... please... don't cry," Jongdae whispered, he got horrified when he saw Eunji's teary eyes.

But, Eunji burst into tears.

"W-why he did this to me...? Why?" Eunji mumbled, half-sobbing.

Jongdae blinked in confusion. He really didn't know what had just happened on her, since he was approaching Baekhyun and Taeyeon earlier to congratulate them and they had a chat, so he became the last person who joining the crowd, when all of his friends already gathered in front of the main door when the 'incident' happened. He didn't know that Eunji ran away, until Chanyeol asked him to chase her at that time.

When he already chased after her, he was getting confused, since the girl was sobbing harder for several unknown reason.

"Yah, yah, what must I do now?" he gritted his own teeth, as he tugged his own hair to signaling that he was so desperately confused.

But Eunji still didn't answer, and kept on sobbing.

Jongdae wanted so bad to pull her into his embrace. But he didn't dare enough to did that, since he has an old-school minded - She was not his girlfriend, and he was too afraid that Eunji will refuses his hug later.

But she was sobbing harder. It made Jongdae gather his strength to asked her, "M-May I h-hug you?"

Eunji cried harder and harder than before.

"Arrghhh, whatever?!" Jongdae gave up; he immediately pulled her into his embrace without asking her permission first.  He hugged her nervously, while wishing that she will stop sobbing.

Suddenly, Jongdae could felt something strange fulfilled his heart. It was so strange, but he surely felt that this strange feeling was so addictive. He ever felt the same feelings before, in his past memories 11 years ago with the same person. But, it is totally different now.

He rested his chin above her head, and he could clearly smell her hair scent. As he could felt his heart pounding, he also felt something wrong inside his stomach.

"Butterflies..." he mumbled in the middle of Eunji's sobbing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 PM @Bomi's House

"Thank you very much Oppa," Bomi said as he got out from her boyfriend's car.

"You're welcome, sweetie. I should going to my musical school now," Yixing said and gave a peck to his girlfriend forehead before he left.

"Make sure that you will not coming home too late, okay?" Bomi warned him, and Yixing chuckled.

"Sure. Thanks for worrying on me," he winked while Bomi's hair.

"Just go now, you're almost late, Oppa..." Bomi blushed and quickly pulled Yixing's back to signaling him to get on the car soon.

"Araseo araseo... I'll go now, see you jagi~" he sang as he entering his car, and ready to left.

He didn't realize that someone was following his car from behind since earlier.


"I don't think this is the direction to his musical school..." Chanyeol muttered as he driving his car behind Yixing's.

"You were right, Oppa. This seems the way to Namsan Tower..." Namjoo who sat beside him, also spoke out.

They were correct. Yixing parked his car at the Namsan Tower parking area. Meanwhile Chanyeol purposively parked his car a little bit far from him, but he still could catch his gaze on him from the distances.

"What did he do here?" Chanyeol mumbled as he saw Yixing walking alone to the main gate.

"Oppa, look! Seems he have an appointment with a girl who was standing there! They are changing smile next to each other!" Namjoo shouted, and Chanyeol directly turned his gaze to the girl that Namjoo had pointed.

"That girl..." Chanyeol squinted as he tried to remembering the girl's face.

"You know her, Oppa?" Namjoo turned her gaze to Chanyeol, and stared at him in curiosity.

"... She was the same girl that I ever saw with him in the Chorong's wedding party and in the Myeongdong..." he whined.

"Wendy! She was the one that Bomi eonnie had mentioned to us before!" Namjoo suddenly clicked her own fingers.

"I need to give him some punishment," Chanyeol was ready to opened the car's door, but Namjoo rushedly blocking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter