My Darling

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don’t rush
Take it slow baby
Just get to know me
You know that it’s
Brave sound come on"

[ A PINK BnN - "MY DARLING ]

"So, we will start the interview session now..."
Bomi took her seat in front of Jongin, when both of them arrived at one of the cafeteria near their school.
"Shall we order some drink first, noona?" he asked in an innocent way.
"Ahhh... you're right... Okay, I will order a bubble tea for you," Bomi started to get up from her seat.
"A Hazelnut bubble tea would be nice, noona," he grinned and Bomi sigh.
"Okay. This is for my sake, so I'll buy whatever you want."
Jongin's smile grows wider.

"Anyeonghaseyo ahjussi... I want to order a hazelnut bubble tea and a milk tea with bubble..."
"Okay, please take the queue number, and wait in this line," the ahjussi pointed on his right side.
"Sure," Bomi smiled and moved herself to the waiting line.
When she arrived, suddenly she heard a familiar voice beside her.
"Anyeonghaseyo Ahjussi, I want a waffle and a cup of mango smoothie," the owner of the deep voice suddenly made Bomi nervous.

'Omo... Omo... Not now... How could I meet him in this kind of situation?!' she muttered and try to hide her face from him.
"Please wait in that line while I'm making for you orders, young man," the ahjussi said.
"Okay, thank you very much, ahjussi,"

And Bomi could hear some footstep approached towards her place. She quickly turn her body around so he could not see her face, she hope that he will not recognized her present.
But ...
"Bomi? Is it you?"
Bomi mentally slapped.
"Ah, uh, aaahhhh... H-hiii... Chanyeol Oppa..." she curled an awkward grin on her face, when she was also forced to look back.
"Long time not see you... How are you?" he patted her shoulder.
"Ne, I'm okay Oppa... How about you?" she asked him back, nervously.
He shrugged, "As you can see... I'm more than okay," he gave his deadly smile towards her.
"Aaa ne... I know it hehehehe..." she grinned awkwardly.

"Do you come here alone?" he asked again.
"No, I came here with my hoobae, Kim Jongin," she pointed her finger next to Jongin's seat.
"Ahhh I see... I've ever seen him before in your school... He's cool..." he praised Jongin presence.
"Yeah you're right. He's quite popular in our school,"
"Did you two... dating?"
Bomi's jaw dropped, "Ahahahahaa... You must be kidding me Oppa..." she hit his arms lightly.

"So, what are you two doing here if you're not dating?" Chanyeol give a confused looks.
"My teacher gave me a task to make a biography based on one of the achievement student in our school. So I've choose him to help me finishing the task,"
"Ahh I see, I see..." Chanyeol nodded.
"And you Oppa... You came here alone, didn't you?"
"Ne," he stretched out his hands.
"Where is Namjoo? She is your girlfriend right?"
"Ex," he corrected it.
"Ah yeah, Ex... W-what? Ex girlfriend?" Bomi's eyes widened when she completely digested Chanyeol's answer.
"We broke up already..." Chanyeol murmured but it still audible enough to be heard by Bomi.
"But, when? I just heard yesterday from Eunji that you recently dating her..."
Chanyeol chuckled. "I've been dating her since a year ago..."
Bomi's jaw dropped, she could not hide her surprised. "Omo... How could Eunji did not know about it?"

"Ahh... that lil' brat, she was just too busy with her boyfriend. She never had a time to noticing her own brother," Chanyeol shook his head while crossing his hands on his chest.
Bomi nodded in agreement.
"And... I never bring Namjoo to our home. So that's the reason why Eunji and also Kyungsoo never knew that I had a girlfriend..." he continued.
"B-but why..."

"Number 8... Ms Yoon Bomi, please take your orders here,"
Suddenly the ahjussi voice had cut off her words for asking Chanyeol more.
"Oh so-sorry Oppa, we'll talk again later, see you," she quickly waved her hand towards Chanyeol and rushing to take her orders.
"Ok, bye Bomi-ah," Chanyeol could not hide his smile while watching her awkward behavior.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ah... What took you so long noona? I'm so thirsty, you know,"
Jongin immediately took the drink that he had ordered from Bomi's, without waiting her to give him first.
Meanwhile, Bomi still looks busy to glancing on something at the cashier.
"What are you doing, noona? Looks like you are looking for something?" Jongin noticed it while sipping his bubble tea.
"Ahhh... he already left..." she flicked her fingers.
"He? Who do you mean?"  Jongin curious.
"Jongin-ahhh...!" instead answering the younger question, a big grin had captured on Bomi's face.

"What?"
"Aaahhhh... I guess the Goddess of Love has her favor on me now!"
Jongin rolled his eyes, he thought that the girl who seat in front of him now, must be getting crazy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter