Baby

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This moment when I’m closing my eyes to pray
I will hug the heart in you slowly
Today is a one time chance My first footstep I take

I will promise I’m going to do good
As expected I, as predicted, happily
Us two’s own dream That first step

Why do you make my eyes shine like this
Why do you make my heart beat this crazily
Although I become breathless You are so precious to me"

[EXO - BABY]

3 years later

"Woaahhh congratulations Eonnie!!! We never thought that you will get married so soon!" Hayoung said in happiness, when she, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, and Namjoo met up with Chorong in her bride room.

"Eonnie, you look so dazzling today! I was overlook!" Namjoo added while stared at her in sparkle eyes.

"I envy you so much eonnie..." Bomi pouted.

"Yah, if you're envy with Chorong eonnie's marriage, why don't you asked Yixing Oppa to marrying you soon, Bbom-ah?!" Eunji patted her best friend arm.

"He said that he will get married when he already at 35 years old," Bomi whined, and made the others chuckled.

"Eonnie, where's the groom? I want to see your future husband, I'm so curious because I never seen him before since both of you had long distance relationship," Naeun asked in curiosity.

"Oh, Lu Han is still preparing himself in the other room. We will meet in the altar soon," Chorong smile, she could not hide her happiness that clearly curved in her face.

A few second later, Minseok opened the door.

"Chorong-ah, are you ready?" he smiled while signaling her to walk out, because her marriage would begin in a minute.

"Sure," Chorong smile wider, as she got up from her seat, with the 5 girls followed her from behind.

3 years ago, when Chorong and Minseok decided to took a long vacation to China, she met a guy named Xi Lu Han.  His father is Chinese, and he was the son of Minseok's aunt. So, he could speak Korean, since his mother is originally from South Korea. Because of Chorong and Minseok stay at his house during their holidays, they were met each other every day. And, fate decided to make them as a couple.

After 3 years being in a long distance relationship, Lu Han proposed her and wanted to make her as his wife. At first, Chorong felt so shocked because she just graduated from university 3 months ago. But, Lu Han successfully persuaded her, and Chorong agreed to getting married.

Suho was single recently. He had a relationship with another girl before. But eventually broke up because he was too busy to taking care of his family business, so his former girlfriend felt neglected by him and they were broke up.

Bomi, who officially dated with Zhang Yixing since 3 years ago and she also being in a long distance relationship with him. But, 6 months later, Yixing already moved to Seoul and decided to work here and built a musical school.

Baekhyun was still being in a relationship with his noona, Kim Taeyeon. And both will soon to be engage. He, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol still took their study in the final grades.

Eunji still built a strong relationship with Sehun, although her boyfriend now became a very popular idol through the South Korea. She also changed a lot in her appearance. She has changed from the cool and messy Eunji, to the feminine and sophisticated Eunji. She and also Bomi continued their study in Seoul Art University on the 3rd grade.

Chanyeol, was just like Suho, still single after he broke-up with Bomi earlier. The different was, Chanyeol almost did not have a special relationship with any girls for these 3 years.

Naeun still took her study in Seoul Art University in the 2nd grade with Kai and Sehun. Just like Sehun, she was being a famous model and actress too, although not as famous as Sehun.

Kyungsoo also keep his relationship well with the maknae, Oh Hayoung. His cooking class already disbanded, due his schedule in his final grade in university.

Namjoo was completely recovered from her previous illness. She already came back from US since 2 years ago. She still kept her crush to the -soon to be-doctor, Yoo SungJae who she had met during her treatment in US hospital. Fortunately, Sungjae already completed his trains in the United States and returned to his country since 2 years ago. And he asked her to date with him, soon after he arrived in Seoul.

Jongin was continuing his title as the most popular male student from high school to his current university. He still became a Casanova.

Hayoung already could cook well since she joined Kyungsoo's cooking class later. But, she could do well since Kyungsoo became her boyfriend, so he had a lot more time to teach her.

And last, Sehun, gained more popularity since he spread up his career. Not only being a professional model, he is also starred many commercials in television, and became a cameo in many television series. He was also had his own fan base, and its members were already reached ten thousand of girls all around the South Korea. Unfortunately, because of his super busy schedule, he could not attend Chorong's wedding.

 

When Eunji and the girls came out from the bride room, she accidentally saw a figure that she used to know so well from her past-- passed her gazed. She tried to catch him among the crowd of guests who had gathered in the ballroom, but she failed. That person was already missing in that crowd.

"Noona, what are you doing here? The ceremony is about to begin, come on," suddenly Jongin patted her shoulder and signaling her to follow him to the front row.

Eunji nodded and following Jongin's steps, while she suddenly turned around for about 3 times to convinced herself that she was not wrong.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12 PM - Lunch time after the wedding ceremony ends

"What happen to you, Eunji-y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter