Sunday Monday

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yesterday and today, I saw you but I miss you again
It’ll be the same tomorrow, all week, I only think of you

I turned the calendar and counted our days (our memories)
I saw you every single day, you know what I’m saying

I love you, Sunday Monday and Sunday Monday
Every day, it’s not enough even when I see you every day
Sunday Monday, always with you
Every day, will you hug me as if time has stopped?"

[A PINK - "SUNDAY MONDAY']

"Eunji-ya, can we start all over again?"

Suho stared at her in a deep gaze. Eunji avoided it by looked down. She didn't know what answer she should give among his question. She was too afraid to make Suho suffering because of her - again. But, she did not have any choice except told him the truth.

"Eunji-ya... Why don't you answering me? Can we make it from the start again?" he asked once again with pleading eyes.

Eunji could felt her hands were trembling. She did not dare to imagine, how shocked and pissed would Suho be, if he found out about her and Sehun.

"Eunji-ya?"

"Oppa... mianhae..."

Suho could felt a pang in his heart when suddenly he heard that apology word came out from at the first place.

"W-why? You didn't love me again?"

"No, no. I still love you, Oppa. I do for sure... But..."

"But...?"

"Sehun and I are officially dating..."

Suho was mentally brokedown. "Since... when?"

"Today... No, I mean, since this night, when I’ve met him in Tao's birthday party..."

Suddenly, Suho could clearly felt that his heart had fallen into pieces.

"So... I was too late because Oh Sehun already confessed his feelings towards you first...Just 3 hours before mine?" he showed off his bitter smile.

"Mi-mianhae Oppa... Jeongmal mianhae..." Eunji still didn't dare to look at him.

Suho sighed.

"Looks like destiny didn't allow us to crossed path..." he said while smile bitterly.

“But, we still can be friends. Yes, friends…“ Eunji tried to soothe the eldest.

Suho smirked, "It’s different, Eunji-ya..."

"Why not? Friendship can be forever Oppa..."

Suho chuckled, "You're trying to cheer me up, don’t you?"

"I don't want to see you sad again, Oppa..."

"But you’ve made me already,"

"So, what must I do then?"

"Break up with that Oh Sehun,"

Eunji shocked, she didn't notice that Suho would be that rude.

"You cannot do that for sure, right?" Suho smirked.

Eunji was freeze.

"If you cannot do that, don't act like you have your responsibility towards mine," Suho said while put a stern face.

"Mianhae, Oppa..."

"Never mind... I will finish my meal, and then I will drive you home,"

He started to eat his meal and let the awkwardness came between them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 AM - Eunji - Kyungsoo - Chanyeol Home

"Good morning! Breakfast is ready!!!" Kyungsoo shouted as Eunji and Chanyeol suddenly rushed downstairs.

"Wowww, what date is it today? Why do you cook a big breakfast for us?" Chanyeol's eyes widened when he found out that Kyungsoo had cooked many variety for their breakfast.

"One, two, and three... Omo, you’ve cooked three kinds of foods. It’s so rare because Oppa usually cooked only one kind of meal for us," Eunji wondered.

"Heyyy don't nagging! Just finish it all, I've made it special for you both. I knew that you two had many problems lately. So I decided to make all of it to cheer you up!" Kyungsoo smiled widely.

"Woaahhh, thank you so much Kyungsoo-ya. You're the best!" Chanyeol gave a thumb up to his lil' brother, while started to eat his big breakfast.

"Wait Oppa. What is that? Is it a lunch box?" Eunji who was chewing her meal suddenly look curious when she saw a pink lunch box that place beside Kyungsoo.

"A-ah, yeah... I-I got bored with the lunch menus in our cafeteria, so I decide to prepared my lunch from home," he stuttered.

"I wonder since when you choose pink as your favorite color, huh?" Chanyeol asked with his mouth full of meals.

"Si-since..."

"Oppa, you're lying! I knew for sure, you must be preparing this lunch box for Hayoung, right?"

"I-I..."

"Yah, Kyungsoo-ya! Why you used to lie to us? If it's really for Hayoung, we will never bothering," Chanyeol glared at him while kept on eat his meal.

"So this was the true reason why you’ve cooked so many meals for our breakfast today..." Eunji pouted.

"Mian... I just worry that both of you will teasing me later..." Kyungsoo blushed.

"Omo... my cute brother is blushing!" Chanyeol and Eunji chuckled, while Kyungsoo looked down in embarrassment.

And suddenly, their bell is ringing.

"Let me open it," Eunji put her spoon, and walked to the front door.

"Good morning, jagiya,"

Eunji could felt her heart was beating faster than before, when suddenly she found out her 'new' boyfriend in front of her. He already stands there with a bright smile curved in his adorable face.

"S-Sehun-ah? What’s bringing you here in this early?" Eunji blinked.

"Off course I should pick you up to school. I'm your officially boyfriend now, noona. And I have something for you," he said while handed a rose to her.

"Omo... Thank you... I never knew that you used to be a sweet guy like this," Eunji took it from him while blushing.

"You deserve it noona," Sehun still smile widely, as he gave a wink to her.

"Ummm, but I still having my breakfast,"

"It's okay; I will wait here,"

"You better joining us inside? Kyungsoo Oppa has cooked many meals for our today's breakfast," she invited him but Sehun refused.

"No, thanks noona. I'd eat some bread on home earlier,"

"Eyyy… You need to eat more because I saw you were getting skinnier these days! And I will introduce you to both of my brothers too. So there's no reason to refusing my offer, kajja!" Eunji grabbed Sehun’s wrist while dragged him inside her house.

"Omo, I think we have a guest today," Chanyeol said when he saw Eunji came to their dining room with someone.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Oh Sehun. Nice to meet you, hyungs," Sehun quickly bowed when he already arrived there.

"Oh, anyeong. I'm Kyungsoo, Eunji's second brother. Nice to meet you too, Sehun," Kyungsoo smiled while waved his hand toward Sehun.

"We used to meet before, Sehun-ah. So I should not introduce myself again, right?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and it made Eunji frowned.

"Oh really? When was that?"

"Ah yeah, Chanyeol hyung was right. I already met him when I’ve came here for the first time," Sehun said while grinning.

Eunji tried to remember it, and suddenly Chanyeol made her clearly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter