I Don't Know

Mr. Chu is Growling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you stand close to me?
Can I show you all of my heart?
Maybe, acting stupidly
You don’t know my heart
Maybe, I don’t know you want me to stay always with you"

[A PINK - "I DON'T KNOW"]

 

"Jongin-ah, please help me this time only," Sehun pleaded over his seatmate, after their school just ended.

"No Sehun-ah, I had my responsibility over her until tomorrow when his boyfriend already come back from Busan,"
"But, she will always ignoring me every time I want to talk with her,"
Jongin let out a sigh, "I really want to help you because you're my friend. But Sehun-ah, you have to think rationally. She already had a boyfriend. You want got yourself into trouble huh?"
"I don't care. I will take that risk. You had told me before that she actually had a same feeling towards me. So that's mean I can..."
"No, I will not allowing you to seize someone else's girlfriend. It's a big shame," Jongin cut off Sehun's words, and it made him shocked.
He could not said any words anymore because he realized that Kim Jongin would never want to help him.

"Sorry Sehun-ah. As your best friend, I will definitely help you to solve any problems, except in this case... It will only ruin your own self... It's for your sake, buddy," he patted Sehun's shoulder.
"Yeah I know it. There is no need to force you indeed," he shrugged.
"Yah, Sehun-ah, please don't act like this. Why don't you not dating the other girls who are still free and single? You're pretty much popular and had fan girls and one of them surely can catch your attention," Jongin frowned.
Sehun smirked, "If only I could do it, I would have done it from the start..."
Then he turned around, and leaves Jongin alone, blinked in confusion.
"Aisshhh, that brat had turn crazy!" he pouted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Anyeonghaseyo Oppa," Bomi bowed when suddenly Chanyeol opened their house main door.
"Oh, anyeong Bomi-ya. Are you looking for Eunji?"
"Ah y-yeah Oppa. We want to do some home works here today. But, where's she?" Bomi asked.
"She's actually didn't come home yet. She still buys some food for our dinner with Kyungsoo,"
Bomi jaw dropped, "B-but... She already had an appointment with me..."
Chanyeol chuckled, "Don't worry Bomi-ah. She will come home soon. Just come in first, wait for her inside. I will call her to told that you've already here,"
Chanyeol asked her to follow him to entering his house.
"Ne, thank you Oppa..." she followed him from behind, awkwardly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yobseyo? Ne Oppa, please tell her that I will coming back home so soon. Just wait for me patiently, okay? Bye,"
Eunji quickly hung up her phone, and giggled.
"So, she's already coming?" Kyungsoo asked while sipping his cappuccino.
Eunji nodded in satisfied, "I hope we successfully managed them to be closer."
The sibling exchanges their smirked.

Actually, Kyungsoo and Eunji had already finished their shopping time since 15 minutes ago. But they decided to spin out the time in the cafeteria near their house, so Bomi would have more times to chatted with Chanyeol alone in their home.

"But, Oppa... Is it okay to letting them alone in our house for this long?"
"Do you think Chanyeol hyung is kind of a yadong?" Kyungsoo's big eyes suddenly bulged.
"No, no, no Oppa... I didn't mean like that. I just feel we were a little mean to them," Eunji rolled her eyes.
Kyungsoo chuckled, "Let's finish our drink first, and then we will go home."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They will coming back in a few minutes, don't mind for wait?" Chanyeol took his seat across Bomi after he had called her sister.
"Sure Oppa. I'll be waiting for her," she smiled, still awkwardly.
Chanyeol put the smile in his face too.

Suddenly, a pregnant silence spread between them. Bomi was too nervous to talk to her crush. And Chanyeol couldn't find any topics to start the conversation first. So he just clears his throat, and decided to take her some drink in the kitchen.

When Chanyeol already left from the living room, Bomi hit her own head lightly.
"Aigoo, aigoo, Yoon Bomi... Why you have to act so clumsy like that in front of him! It's so embarrassing!" she murmured.
Then she closed her eyes and acted like she was thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter